What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

Something new happened which you like me to know ? :D

Since we last spoke?

I met an Afghan in DC my last night there. Interpreter for US special forces.

And I learned a new phrase ... zakhme balut.

Then I met a group of Shahists in ... of all places .... Boston. They talk a big game ... let's see.

Cheers, Doc

its written on wall

Since we last spoke?

I met an Afghan in DC my last night there. Interpreter for a US special forces.

Then I met a group of Shahists in ... of all places .... Boston. They talk a big game ... let's see.

Cheers, Doc
wow long time no see bro :lol:

Since we last spoke?

I met an Afghan in DC my last night there. Interpreter for US special forces.

Cheers, Doc
If you remember correctly not so famous hellfire did say somethings about Northern walls and seems everyone is getting there.

If you remember correctly not so famous hellfire did say somethings about Northern walls and seems everyone is getting there.

The Afghans and Iranians have very different interests. Not aligned. Even hostile.

The Afghans want to play the same water game as us. They believe they can.

Let's see ... this gent had an Uzbek wife.

Cheers, Doc

My name is Chulbul Pandey. I am a RAW agent number 1947 and my objective to stop Ghazwe Hind.
You Pakistanis drag Pakistan into Indian issues and then act offended when some one tells you the truth.

Brother @The_Showstopper what's wrong with these mischief makers who want millions dead?
They are from the enemy country, what do you expect?

They rejoice when their enemy country is burning with civil strife.

A random Pakistani saying this. Who will take this seriously?
Get this master race Pakistani to say what your brethren are saying. Then we might take you seriously
IMG-20190721-WA0009.jpg

No. You Punjabis don't. Neither do Pathans. Neither do Sindhis. Muhajirs yes.
I can tell you the name of my ancestor who came over from Baghdad and settled in Delhi region. You don't me see using that to insult other Muslims. Because Islam teaches us to be above that.

To a Britisher and German, a Shoaib Aktar looking Punjabi and a Mohammad Kaif looking Indian are the same. But the Punjabi thinks he is superior.
Attitude of many of your compatriots is pretty visible on this website. If muhajirs were a majority they would transformed the country into something better than it is today.
What is it with this chip on your shoulder man? Get your facts right. You will be forced to say jayshriram against your will in only one nation in the entire galaxy. I understand that you are angry but instead of misdirecting your anger against the nation to your west, conserve your energy for the upcoming battle you will have to face against Hindutva hordes. I say this to you with the sincerest of intent. Consider yourselves lucky that Indian Muslims - given your and our shared histories - have more than just a fighting chance. And to disregard the life story of Quaid is foolish on your part. Without him, we'd have all ended up like the rohingyas or some other footnote in subcontinent history.

Will Tarek Fateh be lynched by extremist indians?

The Taj Mahal should get a new insurance. So many ISIS in india too.

Will Alia Bhatt become a refugee?

so many puzzles to solve

Will Tarek Fateh be lynched by extremist indians?

The Taj Mahal should get a new insurance. So many ISIS in india too.

Will Alia Bhatt become a refugee?

so many puzzles to solve
Lets solve your puzzles...
No one gives a shit about tarek fateh...
India should return taj mahal and surrounding 3000 miles land to me because i am the rightful owner...
I'll give Alia bhatt refuge in Taj Mahal once i take it back...

Anything else on your mind?

Lets solve your puzzles...
No one gives a shit about tarek fateh...
India should return taj mahal and surrounding 3000 miles land to me because i am the rightful owner...
I'll give Alia bhatt refuge in Taj Mahal once i take it back...

Anything else on your mind?

Where is my 10 percent?

Back
Top Bottom