What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Sorry to disappoint you bro...but you are going to stuck in your dreams forever it seems....

Even before Indian Muslims revolt against Indian government it seems Pakistan might split into pieces....You are so worried about Indians being abused in India....Concentrate on your country mate....Your country is in disarray right now...only thing that is holding your country together is your army and foreign aids for your army....

Also about Yakub Menon's hanging is something he deserved....He confessed of involving in a bombing incident in India he deserved it....and speaking about people from the other side do you remember Colonel Purohit I would like you to read through that case entirely and you can find how many of Hindu right wing terrorists are behind bars....This is just one incident...I would like you to first google things before posting it here...please because it seems most of the issues that you are posting here are relevant facts but you don't know what the end result was...

And also about provoking about Muslims globally man Muslims are already provoked globally....99.99% conflict zone is in Muslim world or caused by Muslims....No wonder why people think Islam preaches terrorism and hatred Sorry but this is what people think about Islam in non-Islamic countries mostly...

You think we are dumb... we take all incident happening around the globe..
I salute Hemant kerkare who dare to put the actual terrorist behind the bar instead of capturing innocent muslims using TADA, POTA or MCOCA black law...
just research who killed karkare...

All the accused person were freed from jail despite having strong evidence against them
Malegaon blasts: NIA may let off Sadhvi Pragya, Lt Col Purohit - The Economic Times

"99.99% conflict zone is in Muslim world or caused by Muslims" sentence is totally wrong...
It is all happening because of oil game... we do understand the situation... problem with muslim world is that many of them are either puppet of US or RUSSIA.... and they are playing them in middle..
Just see the example of Syria... US is supplying arms to ISIS and Russia to ASSAD government.. same was done in Afghanistan, Libya, somalia....
Responsible muslim world needs to take the charge like turkey, Iran, Pakistan to bring stability.. no need of foreign elements... if you got my point than it is ok otherwise I can drill down to minute discussion of all incident... and believe me you will change your opinion...
We too concentrating in our country but if any wrong incident happened in Pakistan against minority whole world should notice that and what wrong in that...
We are killing all the rouge elements such as lasker-e-jhangvi who basically killed shia..
Pakistan: Malignant Brew In Sindh – Analysis | Eurasia Review
Zar-b-azb operation is taking palce in FATA, and North Waziristan against terrorist..

Almost pakistan is stepping into progress in economy and in all front...

Might be you forget it was you people who raise mukti-bahini and created anarchy in East Pakistan.. so why you are afraid when we are pointing finger on you...

Since Pakistan was created as a separate homeland for Indian Muslims - shouldn't Pakistan open it borders and offer refuge to those Muslims in India who face persecution? Why the crocodile tears? Put your money where your mouth is.
No dear.. one more Pakistan will be created... you can't stop 250 millions muslims taking that...

And also about provoking about Muslims globally man Muslims are already provoked globally....99.99% conflict zone is in Muslim world or caused by Muslims....No wonder why people think Islam preaches terrorism and hatred Sorry but this is what people think about Islam in non-Islamic countries mostly...

and western governments no doubt are innocent of any wrong doing. :coffee:

Last edited:
All indian Muslims want is to eat Kellogs Cruncy nut cornflakes every morning. They don't want anything else.

I salute Hemant kerkare who dare to put the actual terrorist behind the bar instead of capturing innocent muslims using TADA, POTA or MCOCA black law...

All the accused person were freed from jail despite having strong evidence against them
Malegaon blasts: NIA may let off Sadhvi Pragya, Lt Col Purohit - The Economic Times

"99.99% conflict zone is in Muslim world or caused by Muslims" sentence is totally wrong...
It is all happening because of oil game... we do understand the situation... problem with muslim world is that many of them are either puppet of US or RUSSIA.... and they are playing them in middle..
Just see the example of Syria... US is supplying arms to ISIS and Russia to ASSAD government.. same was done in Afghanistan, Libya, somalia....
Responsible muslim world needs to take the charge like turkey, Iran, Pakistan to bring stability.. no need of foreign elements... if you got my point than it is ok otherwise I can drill down to minute discussion of all incident... and believe me you will change your opinion...
We too concentrating in our country but if any wrong incident happened in Pakistan against minority whole world should notice that and what wrong in that...
We are killing all the rouge elements such as lasker-e-jhangvi who basically killed shia..
Zar-b-azb operation is taking palce in FATA, and North Waziristan against terrorist..

Might be you forget it was you people who raise mukti-bahini and created anarchy in East Pakistan.. so why you are afraid when we are pointing finger on you...

No dear.. one more Pakistan will be created... you can't stop 250 millions muslims taking that...
You are entitled to your views. But why not open your doors to the persecuted ones?

You are entitled to your views. But why not open your doors to the persecuted ones?
I already said will open new front for not only kashmiris but the other faction too...I think in that case your brahmins, kshytrias and vshyas will become extreme minorities...

I already said will open new front for not only kashmiris but the other faction too...I think in that case your brahmins, kshytrias and vshyas will become extreme minorities...

Now you are just trolling. It's ok - whatever makes you happy.

Are you seriously implying that Pakistanis look like indians and that Pakistanis are the same race as you people? Please just give a yes or no answer. By the way according to genetics, dolphins and humans share 90% dna, indians and Russian share common genetics and West Africans share common dna with Germans and Scandanavians.

Of course not..Because in both side of the border Punjabi people looks same does not mean both are same people...A Mizo people in India and an Pastun of Pakistan looks allien to each other..Unless and otherwise, we consider Mizos are less Indian and Pastun are less Pakistani, Inidan and Pakistan people have very few simillarities..

Yes, we have simillarities in the political mindset of our nations where all the politicians behave same way and all are crooks

They are already in minorities...It is just because, they have an advtange of eductaion from generations so they are thinking they are smarter than others..

Let them suffer along with the Indian hindu poor class, and after a few decades we will have enough boiling potential to back a sweeping revolution to overthrow Endiyan government :sick:
We did that (creating a separate place) already and it did not work out :)

Of course not..Because in both side of the border Punjabi people looks same does not mean both are same people...A Mizo people in India and an Pastun of Pakistan looks allien to each other..Unless and otherwise, we consider Mizos are less Indian and Pastun are less Pakistani, Inidan and Pakistan people have very few simillarities..

Yes, we have simillarities in the political mindset of our nations where all the politicians behave same way and all are crooks

They are already in minorities...It is just because, they have an advtange of eductaion from generations so they are thinking they are smarter than others..

Politicians are crooks in EVERY nation on earth.

Thanks for sharing that youtube link with me here....this shows that you have no ground reality about India...you are just using media and google...

Then link which you have provided is about a party called DK which is only in Tamil Nadu...and you have to note DK is totally totally anti-hindu....This is like asking a Jew, a Christian or a Hindu about their views about Islam....You know what they will say about Islam....

So please don't fall into these people ideology....even in Tamil Nadu DK's popularity has gone down to near to nil....

Well you are still thinking Hemant kerkare was killed by Hindu terrorists??? when whole of Mumbai was undertake from Pakistani terrorists....We have to salute Hemant kerkare for standing against Hindu terror in India but unfortunately he was killed by Pakistani terrorists which let...right wing terror groups in India to flourish....

By the way you are saying another Pakistan will be created by 250 million Muslims....There are three times more anti-Muslims to stop it.....

and western governments no doubt are innocent of any wrong doing. :coffee:

I am not going to deny that western governments hand in it....

Might be you forget it was you people who raise mukti-bahini and created anarchy in East Pakistan.. so why you are afraid when we are pointing finger on you.....

Well oil game is true...but you also need to see there are Islamic insurgency which is not related to oil also...In Africa, east Asia....Afghan....So in my view there is something fundamentally wrong with the preaching of Islam or interpreting of Islam....

Well you can drilling as long as you can my view on Islam is simple it does not preach peace as it claims to....I am sorry for being so straight forward about my view....

Last thing about finger pointing....you can point at India as long as you can but we are going to deny it...as you guys did in the past....

Don't forget Bangladesh.

This is how British India should have been divided as Rehmat Ali suggested in 1933 with differant Muslim countries.

836796620_549cf263d5.jpg

*Bangistan
*Osmaistan
*Pakistan

and smaller terrotories.

DINIA is long gone,moreover Muslims are not a majority anywhere,only in some places they have substantial population like UP/West Bengal/Assam.

Everywhere else,they are a minority.

I think India will force many Muslims to leave the country soon. I think Pakistan should expect about 10 crore or more Muslims coming from India.

Thanks for sharing that youtube link with me here....this shows that you have no ground reality about India...you are just using media and google...

Then link which you have provided is about a party called DK which is only in Tamil Nadu...and you have to note DK is totally totally anti-hindu....This is like asking a Jew, a Christian or a Hindu about their views about Islam....You know what they will say about Islam....

So please don't fall into these people ideology....even in Tamil Nadu DK's popularity has gone down to near to nil....

Well you are still thinking Hemant kerkare was killed by Hindu terrorists??? when whole of Mumbai was undertake from Pakistani terrorists....We have to salute Hemant kerkare for standing against Hindu terror in India but unfortunately he was killed by Pakistani terrorists which let...right wing terror groups in India to flourish....

By the way you are saying another Pakistan will be created by 250 million Muslims....There are three times more anti-Muslims to stop it.....

I am not going to deny that western governments hand in it....

Well oil game is true...but you also need to see there are Islamic insurgency which is not related to oil also...In Africa, east Asia....Afghan....So in my view there is something fundamentally wrong with the preaching of Islam or interpreting of Islam....

Well you can drilling as long as you can my view on Islam is simple it does not preach peace as it claims to....I am sorry for being so straight forward about my view....

Last thing about finger pointing....you can point at India as long as you can but we are going to deny it...as you guys did in the past....
II am not talking about DK point of view.. Its Mushrif.. The point raised by him is valid..Raw passed information to IB.. then why didn't he passed information to naval coastguard. I do belive that there was some involvement of pakistan based terrorist org but actually it was trapped by CIA agent David Hadley as per conspiracy meanwhile a separate arrangement to kill karkare was conspired as he was leading to expose the hindu terror... there are more than that what actually comes out in bomb blast in India..
How a tech error by NIA led to acquittal of Goa blast accused | india | Hindustan Times

Madhya Pradesh blast toll 88, gelatin stored in house could be reason | The Indian Express

Its your police and your investigation agency...

Well your are saying Islam preaches terror.. This is totally wrong..
Hindu religion is preaching terror.. what krishna says to Arjuna in Bhagwat Gita is is open to world.. That why russia did banned Gita not Quran
Bhagavad Gita ban: India takes up issue with Russia - Rediff.com News

and if you look world survey Islam is the fastest growing religion.. I am saying non-muslims accepting islam..
The fastest growing religion in the world is ... - CNN.com

Lindsay Lohan converting to Islam? Mike Tyson and other stars who became Muslims

Why you see only Muslim... Dalit and shudras too annoyed by Hindu administration attitude... and it will be
Dalit + Muslims..

DINIA is long gone,moreover Muslims are not a majority anywhere,only in some places they have substantial population like UP/West Bengal/Assam.

Everywhere else,they are a minority.
Include Kerala also..

I am just looking at population index

Population of India 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)

Population of Muslims : 172,000 Million (Stuck In India)
Population of Pakistan : 180 Million
Population of Bangladesh: 161 Million

Therefore population of Muslims : 515 Million people in sub continent

That means population of Hindus : 800 Million People

(Note: I am not considering deducting Dalit 201 million in india if I did that the ration would be 1:1)

About Ratio 1 : 1.6

So Hindus or should I say territorial India should have been just 0.5 % bigger then Muslim Pakistan

If anything the Land should have been divided
50:50
Or more justly 45 : 55

Not 27 : 73

Now , if the division was done CORRECTLY , there would more territory for Pakistan

That shows u guys are idiots. Had Jinnah and co thought well about times ahead and not fought for division of India then Muslims population would have been almost at par with Non-Muslim (including all Muslims of India, Pakistan & Bangladesh). Bcz of ur shortsightedness one nation turned into three yet no solution in sight.

That shows u guys are idiots. Had Jinnah and co thought well about times ahead and not fought for division of India then Muslims population would have been almost at par with Non-Muslim (including all Muslims of India, Pakistan & Bangladesh). Bcz of ur shortsightedness one nation turned into three yet no solution in sight.
"Jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai" I believe..
We know the condition of India Muslims in Sachar Committee report..

Back
Top Bottom