What's new

Muslim Cremation Sparks India Uproar

Question of Identification is still there. How Police will come to know that dead body is Muslim, Hindu or Christian.

What Pakistan police do When they get dead body of unidentified person.

that is the issue. police have to be extra craeful but looking at state of police in this part of the world we cant expect much from them

While keeping his body in the mortuary, the police uploaded Shahid’s picture on Zip Net on the same day of his death in an effort to find his family.

Though the family checked the Zip Net, they could not identify that the body was of their son.

I went to the missing squad on Saturday and identified my son in the photograph of the body. I spotted the shirt in the photo as the face was mutilated

Interesting.

On one hand family claims that he was wearing a shirt made by them but they could not even recognize his body when they saw in real......but could recognize in photograph.....seems very convincing :coffee:

Dear , is hindus who are dead in Middle East countries given the last rites as per the hindu religion or are they burried , I have not seen even 1 outrage on this type of issues - this funny and ofcourse inflaming bigots in the name of religion

How can Police identify the person by the shirt he wears. Did the Muslim tailor make shirts exclusively for Muslims? the person weraing that shirt could have been from any religion

bade bade deshon mein choti choti baat hoti rahti hai

what is the big deal if a dead hindu is burried and not cremated ? after he is dead anyway?

exact;y.. one sane voice. after a guy dies, it doesnt matter how the body is disposed off. Althoutgh i still think the beheading of indian army soldier by pakistan army is a bit revolting.
parsis have a nice way of disposing the body by feeding to vultures. ( i believe they also put some masala on the body, sometimes soy sauce during chinese new year)
hindus cremate thats a known thing. some hindu communities in south, bury the dead.
osama bin laden was fish food.
I am going to donate my organs when i die and dont care what happens to the body. doesnt matter.

Muslims complain about the dumbest things. Dont even see an issue with this.

Why dont you Pakistanis go comment on the 17 people that just got killed in bomb blasts yesterday in Karachi?

Onislam.Net and Place of Reporting Cairo .

There could not have been a more Authentic Source . Well done little wolf .

many pakistani internal matters get first from dehli :lol: and times of india is the first to report our internal matters, not even pakistani papers

i think we Indians really dont need to reply on such threads..........ignorance is bliss.... people posting such news try to take advantage of communal issues. if we dont reply means, next time he will know, we don't care of such rants.

what is the big deal if a dead hindu is burried and not cremated ? after he is dead anyway?

not a problem at all..if it was done so because they did not the religious identity of that person..and the police did what they thought would be most probable

not a problem at all..if it was done so because they did not the religious identity of that person..and the police did what they thought would be most probable

he must have been circumsized not a chance of mistake.....

“My son was wearing a shirt stitched by me and there was a tailor mark on his collar that had the name and address of my shop,” Shahid’s father Master Champa said speaking to Newsline, The Indian Express reported on Monday, January 21.

“Had the police looked at the case sincerely, I would have at least been able to perform the last rites for my son.”

And they say India is secular? :lol: Its clear that , the chankyan police could have easily verified the body's identity. Why didn't they bother to look for the family?Even if they couldn't have identified it, what course does a logical human mind dictates on burying a body. Its natural earth burial. But then again chankyans don't have humanistic aspects but only chankyan deceptionist traits. They most likely wanted to provoke muslims & harass them. State sponsored communalism & terrorism.

Morons like you give religious tinge to everything.This is the only reason that to you whole world seems united against your religion.

You can give hate to the soon-to-be biggest religion in other countries

But Hindus migrate to Islamic countries like UAE Qatar Bahrain Saudi Arabia

It was already stated that the blood stains had made the writing unreadable, and as for burial, even in the US after police postmortem if someone doesn't pickup the body, the body is cremated and buried. It takes more money to find the land or a casket for the burial. The family had originally seen the photo of the body and didn't recognize the body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom