What's new

Muslim Cremation Sparks India Uproar

Newsline, The Indian Express reported on Monday, January 21.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...mation-sparks-india-uproar.html#ixzz2ImRhpgE4

this was the source news mentioned it.

on the other hand i think the cremation part was no fault of the police since they could not ascertain his idenity. The police should do more investigation to find out the identities in such cases before cremation of burrying

I agree with you totally on the bold part.....NO point to make it as communal issue..... Though i understand the pain of the father who couldn't pay the last rites......

Who was in fault - the family or the police -- the family was not able to identify the youth &

While keeping his body in the mortuary, the police uploaded Shahid’s picture on Zip Net on the same day of his death in an effort to find his family.

]

"They had not found any clue for the identification of the body and did not even approach the local district police,"

Police has shown respect to the body and cremeated the body as per the most probable way

Even at the death of the son - this guy is trying to inflame religious sentiments - he was not able to take care of his son

Who was in fault - the family or the police -- the family was not able to identify the youth &

While keeping his body in the mortuary, the police uploaded Shahid’s picture on Zip Net on the same day of his death in an effort to find his family.

]

"They had not found any clue for the identification of the body and did not even approach the local district police,"

Police has shown respect to the body and cremeated the body as per the most probable way

Even at the death of the son - this guy is trying to inflame religious sentiments - he was not able to take care of his son

why you can not put aside your biase towards Muslims in this case even.

Do you think a father will use his son's death for communal riots?

its his right to demand the Indian govt to probe and punish those police officials who failed to first recover the missing youth and then found his body but failed to idenify and why they were in hurry to cremate it.

thats all he wants.

On the other hand one question remains where do the Indian police throw the ashes of the dead in such cases?

This is not local news

This is a religous crime

I think yesterday 17 muslims were killed on the road in broad day light what about that??

This egyption regime is the gross violateors of human rights killing more muslims in jails than any others.

I will give a long list of muslim youth particularly minority sects killed by sunnis.

Have some shame before raising this issue with out any authentic source.

Egyptians do not give a damn about sub continent people they even don't care about Palestinians, People like you in sub continent think India like a cow or goat and want to exploit it which won't work.

Good entertainment of course......Sometimes i feel...for some section people around the world...everything starts with religion and ends in religion..What else left out for non religious things then..

Coming back to the topic...now Indian GOV should make a law that ADHHAR CARD or Passport should be carried by every individual everytime...SO that some dead person can be indentified wheather to Hindu or Muslim rather than Indian altogether....This is the gift of our Congi Party in 60 years of ruling our nation....

why you can not put aside your biase towards Muslims in this case even.

Do you think a father will use his son's death for communal riots?

its his right to demand the Indian govt to probe and punish those police officials who failed to first recover the missing youth and then found his body but failed to idenify and why they were in hurry to cremate it.

thats all he wants.

On the other hand one question remains where do the Indian police throw the ashes of the dead in such cases?

Source is not reliable, between Egypt is the place where lot of Muslim citizens are tortured and killed in Jails.

Worry about that.

Pakistanis are making fun of themselves. :rofl:

Discussing on cremation of a Muslim, but don't talk of tribal people killed including 1 woman and 2 CHILDREN. Not to forget 100 + Shias.

See in India, a beard, a cremation and you can protest. But in Pakistan, no one listens. :lol:

Didn't you guys made a nation for Muslims so that they can live peacefully ? Where is the peace ?

Question of Identification is still there. How Police will come to know that dead body is Muslim, Hindu or Christian.

What Pakistan police do When they get dead body of unidentified person.

whats the big deal in this?

Only thing is,how long is an anonymous dead body kept in police custody?

whats the big deal if the body is cremated,the son is dead anyway.

whats the big deal in this?

Only thing is,how long is an anonymous dead body kept in police custody?

whats the big deal if the body is cremated,the son is dead anyway.

what is the big deal if a dead hindu is burried and not cremated ? after he is dead anyway?

This news is a hoax.
As good as three dollar bill.
Indians please stay away from falsehood.
Dont waste your time and this bandwidth.

no problem dude,i wont have a problem.

I ll be upset that he is dead but not because he got buried.

Nonetheless,if i knw he is buried,i can go get the body and cremate it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom