What's new

Muslim couples tie knot in Hindu temple

What thing is in it, about being pervert????

how come a Muslim would allow Quranic verses be recited in the backdrop of Ram dhun? i can't stand the idea(it's pervert).I don't have any issues with the wedding btw.I pray they live a wonderful and happy married life.

And what was that word "secular" again??? I'm a Muslim and i can't compromise my religious values.I respect all religions though.I have christian friends, my dad has christian,Hindu and Buddhist friends and some of them have no religion at all...we sit together..have dinner together...i celebrate christmas, Basant..but i still make sure that i have kept my beliefs.I would rather choose to have a CocCola than Vodka/wine/shampaigne on a christmas party,we usually don't discuss religious matters as it is very sensitive to some of em.Thus i believe in being secular but i also don't cross the line.Never mix two religions.It never gives a nice combination.Hop[e you understand.:enjoy:

how come a Muslim would allow Quranic verses be recited in the backdrop of Ram dhun? i can't stand the idea(it's pervert).I don't have any issues with the wedding btw.I pray they live a wonderful and happy married life.

And what was that word "secular" again??? I'm a Muslim and i can't compromise my religious values.I respect all religions though.I have christian friends, my dad has christian,Hindu and Buddhist friends and some of them have no religion at all...we sit together..have dinner together...i celebrate christmas, Basant..but i still make sure that i have kept my beliefs.I would rather choose to have a CocCola than Vodka/wine/shampaigne on a christmas party,we usually don't discuss religious matters as it is very sensitive to some of em.Thus i believe in being secular but i also don't cross the line.Never mix two religions.It never gives a nice combination.Hop[e you understand.:enjoy:
Well it may be quite perverse to you and me, but think about the Indian Muslim couple. Shouldn't masjids have some sort of provisions to conduct a decent nikaah? How come they had to go around begging for provisions and this is the deal they struck. Technically there was a maulvi sahab, quran was read, and there were the "I dos" so its valid. A Ram Dhun is meaningless for Muslims, just noise, but it probably made the Hindus feel proud that they were able to impede upon a Muslim tradition.

Sab happy. Who cares bout God? :D

Sab happy. Who cares bout God?
I do:enjoy:.i would rather slap my Dulha if he comes up with this kind of idea and remain single forever than to marry him.

ermm...no infact i'll find myself another Dulha:D

I am sorry for your intellect, but billion people have billion type of thinkings.

A Hindu person can also be generous to a Muslim man you know, we are not devils, as you might like to think.

As you are saying he wanted to act big...... if someone wants to act big, then he must have given his name as an advertisement. Do you know the name of the person who donated the money???? No???? Coz there is a generosity matter, and like i said billion people have billion type of thinking, just like that you are outputting your thoughts in a manner, which are not conforming with this act of secularity and humanity.....

No offense by the way, it's your thought process....

And i think i know you.... were you on worldaffairsboard as well??
I'm sorrier to see you now have to resort to personal attacks when you can't hold a decent argument.

If the Hindu dude was all nice why lay down the condition to conduct the marriage behind a Ram Dhun?

And lets not discuss other forums in here...

That is the difference I am talking about. According to you, if you step out of your religious line to do some other religion's act, then it is equal to laying down yourself.... Isn't it according to you????

But you know all people dont think like that... If he and she didnt want to marry like that, then there are courts to get married. It was some sought of gesture, or whatever, but not laying down.

I wont feel insulted to go to a mosque, to marry a muslim girl according to Islamic version if i have to. But for you to do some Hindu ritual is like laying down yourself and as ilovef16 pointed that she will leave the groom but not do that.

Thats what I am talking about. The difference in education of our two countries you know.

I know few incidents where a Hindu-Muslim or Hindu-Christian couples have got married twice following each tradition at a time.

I know few incidents where a Hindu-Muslim or Hindu-Christian couples have got married twice following each tradition at a time.
Just attended one a few days back.

The Indian groom is a Hindu and the marraige in India was performed accordiing to his customs and traditions

The bride is from Oman [a Muslimah] [had come to India for her studies] - they left for Oman yesterday and the marraige will now be solemenised according to her customs and traditions

She will not be adopting Hinduism after marraige, though she will be moving in to India

This thread should read "couples tie knot in Hindu temple", No muslim what so ever.

Thank you for putting it so succinctly... totally agree that its just couples marrying in a temple who "supposedly" have muslim sounding names... thats the 400million poverty stricken lot in Hindia that we keep pointing to in the forum here that will sway whichever way the money drives them... as long as the cash keeps coming...

"Sher kee aik din kee zindagi ghidar kee soo sala zindagi saye behtur haye" and sorry but I won't translate it for anyone...

I'm sorrier to see you now have to resort to personal attacks when you can't hold a decent argument.

This chap Manu is surely suffering from verbal diarrhoea for quite some time now and refusing to get the medicine for it too, so please do not take offense... :rofl:

Does Islam holy anywhere ask muslim to marry muslims only or is it a social understanding? (I just want to know)..
When it comes to hindus according to social system marriage between two different groups are not allowed (may be like sunny and shia group). But love is pure and devine and irrepective of caste religen god will be with them guys.
What if the same marrage happened in mosque? its the same no difference.

That is the difference I am talking about. According to you, if you step out of your religious line to do some other religion's act, then it is equal to laying down yourself.... Isn't it according to you????

Okay then step out of your mentality (read RSS mentality) for a bit and go for prayer next time to Mosque and be enlightened now why wouldn't you?

And while there please keep quiet, listen and don't go for the usual "naatch gaana :bunny::bounce::victory::chilli:" that is Hindian state religion's trademark (to disrupt the gathering)... and don't you start that yours is a secular state, as if we are all blind, deaf, dumb and mute... With Thakray and Modi on the loose in Hindia and popular leaders we all know the truth of the secular nature of your state really is all about...

Does Islam holy anywhere ask muslim to marry muslims only or is it a social understanding? (I just want to know)..
When it comes to hindus according to social system marriage between two different groups are not allowed (may be like sunny and shia group). But love is pure and devine and irrepective of caste religen god will be with them guys.
What if the same marrage happened in mosque? its the same no difference.

Muslims can marry muslims, jews and christians because jews and christians are people of the book and worship the same God, the God of Abraham (Ibraheem)... Sunni and Shia does not matter in Islam and the impression that you got of Shia and Sunnis not marrying is nowhere in Islam but its a heresy which is man made and not ordained by God.

Muslims can pray in Sinagouges and Churches too BUT only with the permission of the priests of the installation... this is nothing hearsay... Muslim history has shown plenty times that Muslim Conquerers have prayed on the stairs of the churches but not inside to prove what Islam is really all about. Discipline in life!

Love that this world talk of and the H/L/B/Mollywood talk off is nothing more than some profane word that I will not use on this forum and no love trumps the obedience to the basic rules of the religion...

I hope my diatribe helps... :) But thanks for the curiosity and asking... I'll take your intentions on face value... :cheers:

Just attended one a few days back.

The Indian groom is a Hindu and the marraige in India was performed accordiing to his customs and traditions

The bride is from Oman [a Muslimah] [had come to India for her studies] - they left for Oman yesterday and the marraige will now be solemenised according to her customs and traditions

She will not be adopting Hinduism after marraige, though she will be moving in to India

You can call her Muslimah all day long but the rules of the religion do not change for earthly desires... she is now left with a muslim name and not the religion...

Back
Top Bottom