What's new

Muslim couple faces social boycott for protecting Hindu temple

Yeah ..... it always BJP fault. Even when Muslims show bigotry towards other Muslims :lol: ......... welcome to "Alice in Wonderland" a.k.a Kerala :lol:

When a guy is killed in UP under SP , its BJP's fault.

When a writer is killed in Karnataka under CONgress, its BJPs fault

Justin Beibers tattoos is because of BJP too :cheesy:

We have been living here for the last 50 years. For 25 years we went through a lot of hardship. These snake gods came as saviors. We looked after them in secret for about 13 yrs and then everybody came to know about it through our daughter-in-law. People threatened us, asked us to destroy it," said 65 year old Asiya.

Bloody mushriks, so anything that you think brings you good luck you start worshiping that. Should probably change their names to Nag Sevak or something, Abu Bakar is hardly a suitable name for such mushriks. Staying with hindus surely corrupts one's faith especially if one's ancestors were hindus too. Another reason for loving Pakistan, at least my "Hindu roots" can't corrupt my faith. But well done to the local community for boycotting them.

"We have been living here for the last 50 years. For 25 years we went through a lot of hardship. These snake gods came as saviors. We looked after them in secret for about 13 yrs and then everybody came to know about it through our daughter-in-law. People threatened us, asked us to destroy it"

Did you even read it?
Snake gods came as saviors? Do you know absolutely how funny that sounds?:rofl:
Didnt even know you guys worshipped snakes; literally every moving thing in India can end up getting worshipped.

Bloody mushriks, so anything that you think brings you good luck you start worshiping that. Should probably change their names to Nag Sevak or something, Abu Bakar is hardly a suitable name for such mushriks. Staying with hindus surely corrupts one's faith especially if one's ancestors were hindus too. Another reason for loving Pakistan, at least my "Hindu roots" can't corrupt my faith. But well done to the local community for boycotting them.
Most of us dont even have a "Hindu root"; our Pasthun population makes up around 50% of Pakistan(including pathans of punjab) and they migrated from Syria; our Baloch population (5%) came from around the caspain sea and our Sindh population is so diverse that we even have African-Pakistanis over there on the coasts; Kashmiris and Pasthuns are heavily related.

I'm referring to something else. The BJP, in an effort to make inroads in kerala has been stoking religious groups. Muslims in turn have hardened their position. Where there were no conflicts before, conflicts are coming up. You just have to ask anyone from Calicut area and you'll know what the story is. This is especially because communism is falling apart there and is unable to act as a check.

when the has communism ever acted as a check against wahabbism?? And bjp/rss rise and cpm decline in kerala has mostly been due to commies themself, rise of wahabbism in muslims and cpm inability or unwillingness to counter them andwell commies still havent learned the lesson and still holding beef parties antways good will alienate hindus from them even further.

Most of us dont even have a "Hindu root"; our Pasthun population makes up around 50% of Pakistan(including pathans of punjab) and they migrated from Syria; our Baloch population (5%) came from around the caspain sea and our Sindh population is so diverse that we even have African-Pakistanis over there on the coasts; Kashmiris and Pasthuns are heavily related.
I was talking about my "Hindu roots" I am a Rajput so I definitely have Hindu Roots.

BTW i would beg to differ with your percentages above. Ethnic Pushtuns are about 18 percent of the population and Balochs are about 4. So 22 percent definitely don't have Hindu roots.

As for Punjabi pathans and Balochs, they hardly make 5-10 percent of the whole Punjabi population which is dominated by Jats, Rajputs (Rajas, Ranas, Raos e.t.c). These pathan and Baloch tribes like Niazis, Jatois e.t.c are mainly concentrated in the areas at the border of the Punjab, Mianwali, DG Khan e.t.c So I will give about 10 percent more to the people without Hindu Roots.

That makes around 32 percent, so at least two thirds of the population had Hindu roots.

I'm referring to something else. The BJP, in an effort to make inroads in kerala has been stoking religious groups. Muslims in turn have hardened their position. Where there were no conflicts before, conflicts are coming up. You just have to ask anyone from Calicut area and you'll know what the story is. This is especially because communism is falling apart there and is unable to act as a check.

when the has communism ever acted as a check against wahabbism?? And bjp/rss rise and cpm decline in kerala has mostly been due to commies themself, rise of wahabbism in muslims and cpm inability or unwillingness to counter them andwell commies still havent learned the lesson and still holding beef parties antways good will alienate hindus from them even further.

3500.jpg

do you know of any hindu saying his prayers in a Masjid?
what sort of one sided stories are these?-
where minority has to give in to the majority's dharam?

What an absurd question..In Odisha, if i am not wrong there are certain Muslim religious places near to my village where Hindu people go and offer prayers..I do not exactly remember its name, but it is not completely unusual stuff here

Staying with hindus surely corrupts one's faith especially if one's ancestors were hindus too

Yes, they come to know what is truth so their flimsy faith build out of hatred and beliefs of 5th century gates shaken up. Lots of such faiths are at danger now.

Kerala Hindus are a shamelessly community..they eat beef and suck up to Muslims and Christians calling themselves seculars...see what these Muslims have done? ostracising a fellow muslim simply because he practised pagans beliefs...Kerala Hindus should be beaten black and blue by these seculars.. at least then the reality will dawn on them.
Forgot to mention.. kerala Hindus are spineless bastrads too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom