Not open for further replies.

EDLdefence

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=16713

Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue British government
Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in Britain, Ibrahim Mounir, warns that outlawing the Islamic movement could lead to violence • Brotherhood plans to challenge any "improper attempt to restrict its activity" in court, he says.

Eli Leon
The U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood warns of possible attacks following government probe

|
Photo credit: Reuters

139686687955043945a_b.jpg

Days after British Prime Minister David Cameron announced that the U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood would soon come under investigation, the Islamist organization warned that the probe could lead to terror attacks against civilians.

In an interview with British weekly The Sunday Times, the Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in the U.K., Ibrahim Mounir, said that if a ban was instituted against the organization, it could lead to violence.

"If this [ban] happened, this would make a lot of people in Muslim communities think that [peaceful] Muslim Brotherhood values ... didn’t work and now they are designated a terrorist group, which would make the doors open for all options," Mounir said.

According to him, this kind of stance could cause unpredictable responses from big Muslim organizations close to the Brotherhood.

Following Cameron's announcement of the investigation, the Muslim Brotherhood released a statement saying that the organization, "Is prepared to engage with the British Government's review. … [it] will challenge, through the British courts, any improper attempt to restrict its activity."

The Brotherhood further questioned whether the probe would be fair, considering it would be headed by Sir John Jenkins, the British ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has banned the Muslim Brotherhood, labeling it a terror group.

"It is important that the British government does not bend to pressure from foreign governments who are concerned about their own people's quest for democracy," the Brotherhood said in a statement, hinting at Saudi Arabia's motives for outlawing the organization.

Sue ? Maybe they should be treated like in Egypt,ya' know...firing squads for its members.

Don't you just love them,they are not a terror organisation but...

Days after British Prime Minister David Cameron announced that the U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood would soon come under investigation, the Islamist organization warned that the probe could lead to terror attacks against civilians.

Did these asswipes just threathened the UK goverment with terror and they think that blackmail will work ? o_O

Sue ? Maybe they should be treated like in Egypt,ya' know...firing squads for its members.

Don't you just love them,they are not a terror organisation but...

Did these asswipes just threathened the UK goverment with terror and they think that blackmail will work ? o_O
Idiots will always be idiots, especially these cretins.

Why they are tolerated is beyond me.UK digs its own grave taking in extremist non-contributors,then when one such shithead beheads a soldier there is bewilderment and more apologetic statements.Radicals understand strength,nothing else.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=16713

Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue British government
Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in Britain, Ibrahim Mounir, warns that outlawing the Islamic movement could lead to violence • Brotherhood plans to challenge any "improper attempt to restrict its activity" in court, he says.

Eli Leon
The U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood warns of possible attacks following government probe

|
Photo credit: Reuters

139686687955043945a_b.jpg

In an interview with British weekly The Sunday Times, the Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in the U.K., Ibrahim Mounir, said that if a ban was instituted against the organization, it could lead to violence.

"If this [ban] happened, this would make a lot of people in Muslim communities think that [peaceful] Muslim Brotherhood values ... didn’t work and now they are designated a terrorist group, which would make the doors open for all options," Mounir said.

According to him, this kind of stance could cause unpredictable responses from big Muslim organizations close to the Brotherhood.

Following Cameron's announcement of the investigation, the Muslim Brotherhood released a statement saying that the organization, "Is prepared to engage with the British Government's review. … [it] will challenge, through the British courts, any improper attempt to restrict its activity."

The Brotherhood further questioned whether the probe would be fair, considering it would be headed by Sir John Jenkins, the British ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has banned the Muslim Brotherhood, labeling it a terror group.

"It is important that the British government does not bend to pressure from foreign governments who are concerned about their own people's quest for democracy," the Brotherhood said in a statement, hinting at Saudi Arabia's motives for outlawing the organization.
@Aeronaut @Web Master
mates , this member's username is utmost racism , i bet his posts are the same ....

are members allowed to choose any username they want ?

The English Defence League (EDL) is a far-right[6][7][8][9][10]street protest movement which opposes what it considers to be a spread of Islamism, Sharia law and Islamic extremism in the United Kingdom.[11][12][13][14][15][16] The EDL has been described asIslamophobic.[8][17] The group has faced confrontations with various groups, including Unite Against Fascism (UAF).[18] In October 2013 the group's co-founders, Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll, left the group, Robinson citing concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".[19] He was replaced as leader by Tim Ablitt.[20]

English Defence League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

454930.jpg

UK Indymedia - The EDL are racist, fascist Nazis and Wayne Baldwin EDL Nazi proves it.

@Jungibaaz

The EDL are anti-Semites but this user has the Israeli flag in his avatar. Most likely, he is some Jewish fanatic who is using the EDL as a cover to vent anti-Muslim rants.

On topic, I don't know the history of the British MB, and I am not defending them, but it's hard to take the comment without knowing the context. We are given their statement, but not the question which led to this statement.

For example, if the interviewer asks, "Do you think some people might react violently?"
And the interviewee responds, "You can never predict people's reactions. It is possible that some people might react violently".

Then, someone can take the interviewee's comment and claim that they are "threatening" violence.

London, Birmingham, Bradford and Luton is the breeding ground of lunatics who do not believe in British laws nor do they respect British values and culture. They wish to turn Britain into another Afghanistan. I wish to see them all kicked out UK tomorrow.

This is garbage, they never threatened any violence.

String them up if ONE thing happens. They've been warned !!:hang2:

Mind your own business you cheeseburger eating fat ***.

I'm an AMERICAN !! It's ALL 'my business.' And I just ate Chinese food.

P.S. Just installed my Jersey-legal stock to my AR. I'm going to the range in about two hours. I'll post some pics when I get back. I built a cool target set up to shoot at. You'll see.:sniper:

@Aeronaut @Web Master
mates , this member's username is utmost racism , i bet his posts are the same ....

are members allowed to choose any username they want ?....

I FUCKING HATE SNITCHES !!!!

P.S. Just installed my Jersey-legal stock to my AR. I'm going to the range in about two hours. I'll post some pics when I get back. I built a cool target set up to shoot at. You'll see.:sniper:

You're a proclaimed patriotic American and eating Chinese food at the same time? :lol:

Loled at this.:lol:

What was funny bout that? :D

let the terrorists be :lol:

they are responsible for almost any war happened during the last decade ...

loony freaks

Look where the OP gets his source from, he's clearly a Zionist troll who spends his time here bashing MB and other Muslims while pretending to be a real Briton.

The EDL are anti-Semites but this user has the Israeli flag in his avatar. Most likely, he is some Jewish fanatic who is using the EDL as a cover to vent anti-Muslim rants.

On topic, I don't know the history of the British MB, and I am not defending them, but it's hard to take the comment without knowing the context. We are given their statement, but not the question which led to this statement.

For example, if the interviewer asks, "Do you think some people might react violently?"
And the interviewee responds, "You can never predict people's reactions. It is possible that some people might react violently".

Then, someone can take the interviewee's comment and claim that they are "threatening" violence.
Educate yourself, EDL are nor neo-nazis and have Jewish speakers.
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/interview-with-edl-jewish-division-leader-james-cohen/
And no I am not Jewish so before making false accusations actually do research you cretin.

@Aeronaut @Web Master

are members allowed to choose any username they want ?

The English Defence League (EDL) is a far-right[6][7][8][9][10]street protest movement which opposes what it considers to be a spread of Islamism, Sharia law and Islamic extremism in the United Kingdom.[11][12][13][14][15][16] The EDL has been described asIslamophobic.[8][17] The group has faced confrontations with various groups, including Unite Against Fascism (UAF).[18] In October 2013 the group's co-founders, Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll, left the group, Robinson citing concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".[19] He was replaced as leader by Tim Ablitt.[20]

English Defence League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

454930.jpg

UK Indymedia - The EDL are racist, fascist Nazis and Wayne Baldwin EDL Nazi proves it.

@Jungibaaz
I am not a member but I find some of there values interesting, and stop being a crybaby.

You're a proclaimed patriotic American and eating Chinese food at the same time? :lol:

What was funny bout that? :D

Look where the OP gets his source from, he's clearly a Zionist troll who spends his time here bashing MB and other Muslims while pretending to be a real Briton.
LOL, I'm not even Jewish but whatever floats your boat terrorist.

That @Developereo is such a idiot. He is making grand statements that the EDL are anti-semites when he doesn't even live in the UK and then accuses me of being a Jew. The arrogance of that shit. Maybe I should report him since they are so ready to report others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom