What's new

Muslim beggar assaulted, asked to go to Pakistan in Ajmer

Apologies yea have been ignorant, i didnt come across these videos at all. But i did come across many videos of muslims beaten to pulp.

And i would still say Sikhs show many signs of resistance while Indian muslims just do not.
You have ethnic/racial bias favouring Sikhs because they are Punjabi.

Ignorance of events do not mean that they don't happen.

Sikhs' be cursing Tara Singh right now and he's probably rolling in his grave.

B.1.617.2 nation is declining drastically under Modhi.

Apologies yea have been ignorant, i didnt come across these videos at all. But i did come across many videos of muslims beaten to pulp.

And i would still say Sikhs show many signs of resistance while Indian muslims just do not.

That depends on what you call resistance. For many Muslims, eating beef in India can be called as a sign of resistance.

Sikhs in India, have for the most part, allied with the BJP government. There are historical reasons for this, that is beyond the scope of this discussion. The recent farm laws have dented this, but it is to be seen if Sikh disillusionment will extend beyond this.

Furthermore, Sikhs face a fraction of the contempt and discrimination that Muslims face. If you look at the history of India, Sikhs faced just one pogrom in 1984, while for Muslims it is has been a constant, never ending wrath of the state since 1947.

And not religious bias because i am a Muslim?
Your reaction is typical here. Victim blaming and a rant against Indian Muslims. Does that sound Muslim to you? You have Hindu ideology of victim blaming and racism. You are blaming an isolated Muslim beggar who got beat up. Do you also blame the early Muslims of Makkah when they got beat up. It's the responsibility of his state and city governments to provide justice.

Your reaction is typical here. Victim blaming and a rant against Indian Muslims. Does that sound Muslim to you? You have Hindu ideology of victim blaming and racism. You are blaming an isolated Muslim beggar who got beat up. Do you also blame the early Muslims of Makkah when they got beat up. It's the responsibility of his state and city governments to provide justice.

My reaction is more of a worry and i do sympathize with them. As i stated in my earlier post that soon it would be middle class and the elite class, it needs to be contained somehow.

It wouldn't be an isolated beggar anymore. When will everyone realize this? I want to hear solutions. Just anything really to stop the oppression.

My reaction is more of a worry and i do sympathize with them. As i stated in my earlier post that soon it would be middle class and the elite class, it needs to be contained somehow.

It wouldn't be an isolated beggar anymore. When will everyone realize this? I want to hear solutions. Just anything really to stop the oppression.
But who are you blaming. Will you get justice for the beggar by saying how weak Indian Muslims are and how strong Sikhs are?

As @xeuss said yesterday, the silence of the majority emboldens these VHP, Bajrang Dal types whose also have political patronage.

How long you lot are going to do your randi rona about "silent majority". This silent majority has given its verdict in the shape of hindu terrorists ruling over India.

Learn from Taliban.

Sikhs' be cursing Tara Singh right now and he's probably rolling in his grave.
Ha my opinion about Sikhs.
Well Jinnah gave them an offer, and Sikhs decided to side with the Hindus.

From our perspective why should we care about Sikhs?
They sided with the Hindus during partition hence they picked a side.

Let them suffer because of the mistakes of their ancestors.

They know our Muslim culture is superior to theirs.
The creation of Pakistan happened for a lot of good reasons.

Back then in 1947, there was hardly anything called a Muslim country. Muslim lands were under unjust European occupation which started when the French occupied Algeria.

All I can say is that thanks to Allah we have Pakistan.

Otherwise we would be living as second-class citizens while only making 33% of the population.

Or we would be displaced in the provinces in which we form the majority by the Non-Muslims who would make 67%.

In a United South Asia we would be a minority still, but just a bigger minority outnumbered by the Non-Muslims who would make 67%.
You are forgetting, if you add Dalits and some lower OBCs. it would have been well over 50%. It means electoral power. Also, bureaucracy , judiciary and media would have been dominated by Muslims.

You are forgetting, if you add Dalits and some lower OBCs. it would have been well over 50%. It means electoral power. Also, bureaucracy , judiciary and media would have been dominated by Muslims.
Ummm...No you joker.

The Hindus at that time were well and better educated than the Muslims.
The British were also being dishonest with the allocation of land.
The creation of West Pakistan was a blessing. It allowed the Sunnites to consolidate their gains.

As for Jinnah, he was a good man but he was not an ideal leader. The Muslim League created Pakistan and opted for partition.
Personally I don't mind crediting Jinnah for partition although many people blame Nehru such as the Dalai Lama.

Partition was the only solution to the communal problem in South Asia.
Why should we share our land in which we form the majority with other people.

That is logic that lacks common sense and intuition.
I agree with Pakistani Nationalists like Chaudhry Rehmat Ali.

Last edited:
At that time many Muslim countries were under the yoke of European Imperialism.
There was hardly such thing as a self-governing Muslim country at that time in 1947.
They even made a movie about Jinnah and the All India Muslim League.

Originally the ambassador of Muslim-Hindu unity, what made Jinnah into the Muslim separatist?

1629940896858.png
1629941058073.png

I hope there is a more better High definition remake of the movie Jinnah.
Why Pakistan had to be created, Gandhi, Nehru, and Sardar Patel were lying, and the treachery of the British being represented by Louis Mountbatten of Burma.

Pretty woman at 12:02 mins.
download (1).jpg

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN?
At that time many Muslim countries were under the yoke of European Imperialism.
There was hardly such thing as a self-governing Muslim country at that time in 1947.
They even made a movie about Jinnah and the All India Muslim League.

Originally the ambassador of Muslim-Hindu unity, what made Jinnah into the Muslim separatist?

View attachment 773082View attachment 773086

I hope there is a more better High definition remake of the movie Jinnah.
Why Pakistan had to be created, Gandhi, Nehru, and Sardar Patel were lying, and the treachery of the British being represented by Louis Mountbatten of Burma.
My favorite movie of all time

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom