What's new

Music to bridge India-Pakistan divide: Atif Aslam

Created by Sahara One

Written by Manooj Muntassar

Directed by Gajendra Singh

Hosted by Ayesha Takia

Produced by Saibabba telefims

Sponsors Dabur amla and philips india.
So whats the Geo TV,Aag TV stakes in it telecasting at the same time after all they paid the money too for getting the rights to telecast it.Try lean into the prejudice of sajjad ali too(was that in 2nd episode i forgot?).But i've seen indians making hoopla over here about that.Its seems reality shows which are not so real get on to the nerves of pakistanis so soon.

LoL just watch first song of yesterdays episode then talk about other judges. The guy performed according to rules, but still they had issues.
So banias ruling pakistanis...........................:rofl:

So whats the Geo TV,Aag TV stakes in it telecasting at the same time after all they paid the money too for getting the rights to telecast it.Try lean into the prejudice of sajjad ali too(was that in 2nd episode i forgot?).But i've seen indians making hoopla over here about that.Its seems reality shows which are not so real get on to the nerves of pakistanis so soon.

Sajjad ali was only there to finalise the Pakistani competitors, he had nothing to do with Indians. He never even witnessed a single indian performance. Why is it hard for indians to admit the fact that they are biased and cheats and bhoosley is a cheapskate old hag.

I like the attitude of abida parveen to encourage every participant irrespective of his country. Rouna laila was very much neutral and asha like the performances of all Indian participants and criticised all Pakistani singers. If we look at the promo of 4th episode its going to be worse and it will become battle between atif vs himesh and asha..rest two judges are simple and will stay away from controversies :D

Atif to indian singer galey mein kharash ha

singer: next time viks le kar ahoon ga

atif: gane k sath sath thora barhoon ki respect karna be seekh lo :lol:

I think atif should replaced by rahat and himesh should replaced by ismail darbaar, suresh or any other cool minded guy

So banias ruling pakistanis...........................:rofl:
Yeah only on Indian shows, created by the indians, directed by the indians and represented by the indians...................:lol: talk about low self-esteem!

some talented singers in both countries irrespective of how judges behave and who become the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the take of you all? The show is turning out to be neutral irrespective of the forced biases of all the indian and pakistani judges.

Pakistanis still believeing that India gonna win irrespective?

Back
Top Bottom