What's new

Music to bridge India-Pakistan divide: Atif Aslam

I watched this episode and such a bias judgement and comment from legend asha ji. I mean judge should not favour any country but only music. If some legend have no heart to appreciate good singers then such competition should not be there in the first place

I told you people even before the show started that Indians will win, irrelevant how they perform. That Asha bhosle was hell bent on criticizing Pakistani singers and she was extra bitchy to the first one, to lower the morale of Pakistani idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you people even before the show started that Indians will win, irrelevant how they perform. That Asha bhosle was hell bent on criticizing Pakistani singers and she was extra bitchy to the first one, to lower the morale of Pakistani idiots.

Pure stupid.

Is it so simple?

Before making such ludicrous statements they should ask has the music bridged the gap even between the Pakistani provinces?

Pure stupid.

Is it so simple?

Before making such ludicrous statements they should ask has the music bridged the gap even between the Pakistani provinces?
You know, I did my mass-coms final project on the same issue and my teacher got so impressed that she gave me an A+ for pointing out the fact that these media "fraternity antics between india and Pakistan" are just a hogwash. It is improbable for indian ego to admit that Pakistani's can top them, be it music or any other thing.

You know, I did my mass-coms final project on the same issue and my teacher got so impressed that she gave me an A+ for pointing out the fact that these media "fraternity antics between india and Pakistan" are just a hogwash.

Must be a very low bar if they give you a A+ for pointing out what are self evident truths. A bit like getting an A+ for stating the Earth is round.......

Must be a very low bar if they give you a A+ for pointing out what are self evident truths. A bit like getting an A+ for stating the Earth is round.......
When you identify a problem, you have to give solutions as well to consolidate your cause.......... I guess she liked my suggestions too. Anyways on topic, Pakistani's shouldn't be participating in such premeditated shows by Indians.

When you identify a problem, you have to give solutions as well to consolidate your cause.......... I guess she liked my suggestions too. Anyways on topic, Pakistani's shouldn't be participating in such premeditated shows by Indians.
How can you call it as indian show when its the venture between Geo TV,Aag TV,Sahara One & Colors TV.

:lol:.................:rofl:

You do know that projects are not about proving the unobvious? That would be a thesis. So are you laughing at your compatriots sheer ignorance or just short of indian brain farts to score some cheap shots?

You do know that projects are not about proving the unobvious? That would be a thesis. So are you laughing at your compatriots sheer ignorance or just short of indian brain farts to score some cheap shots?
Do one thing spend time on talk shows instead of posting your nonsense theories here.

Do one thing spend time on talk shows instead of posting your nonsense theories here.

How is what I am saying, absurd by any means? Didn't every one see, how Amanat was treated and how prejudiced your miss bhoosley was acting today? Just answer that.

How is what I am saying, absurd by any means? Didn't every one see, how Amanat was treated and how prejudiced your miss bhoosley was acting today? Just answer that.
There are two other judges so y do you care???

Post them here
Created by Sahara One

Written by Manooj Muntassar

Directed by Gajendra Singh

Hosted by Ayesha Takia

Produced by Saibabba telefims

Sponsors Dabur amla and Philips india.

Geo just have airing rights.

There are two other judges so y do you care???

LoL just watch first song of yesterdays episode then talk about other judges. The guy performed according to rules, but still they had issues.

Back
Top Bottom