What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

No he wouldn't. You need to be extremely tactful,witty and not give anything away as a foreign Minister.

Any Indian will make Musharraf angry with the slightest provocation and he'll blurt out everything.

Musharraf is smarter than you think. He is the kinds who can turn from a hawk to a dove and from a dove to a hawk in minutes. This guy started a war with India and he also almost solved the Kashmir issue as well with MMS and under him relations between India and Pak were at an all time high. Now he comes across again as the biggest hawk against India. No one can really tell what goes on in his head.

Figures don't represent sympathy basic knowledge mate

I dont think you got what I was saying. Anyway.

LOC will see lots of conflict in the coming days ; It has already begun

There also we can cause a lot of damage

Damage is both sides, India will lose hundreds to thousands more soldiers, this time
pakistan with its missiles will have to strike calcutta, Bangalore, & UP in first minutes.

Why?:(

We are harmless. Nothing except delicious Rasgullas, Luchi-Aalur Dum, Poshto, Singhara, Puchka, Sondesh, Chingri Macher here.
174.jpg

183.jpg

Why?:(

We are harmless.

Major and oldest port, Kolkata has the Ordnance Factories Board of the Ministry of Defence, the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers and the Eastern Command of the Indian Army are all headquartered in the city.

The Consulate General in Calcutta serves the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. All these are badly troubled regions of India, easier to get them independence. Kolkata / Calcutta is major target of Pakistan.

And I like the harmless Calcutta girls getting freed. :D

Major and oldest port, Kolkata has the Ordnance Factories Board of the Ministry of Defence, the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers and the Eastern Command of the Indian Army are all headquartered in the city.

The Consulate General in Calcutta serves the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. All these are badly troubled regions of India, easier to get them independence. Kolkata / Calcutta is major target of Pakistan.

And I like the harmless Calcutta girls getting freed. :D

Trying getting in or out of the port :D It has one of the highest turn around times. We would be better off closing the port.

Command is dispersed.

Consulate generals means hitting them puts you in target of close to 50 countries who have their diplomats and their families based there.

In short - Kolkata is a hollow drum. Looks impressive but is empty. Totally innocent and harmless.

Only thing of value is the architecture, the food and for me personally college street.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom