What's new

Musharraf wants tit-for-tat response to India, calls Modi anti-Pakistan

Yup, one guy has been elected multiple times, as cm, and has recorded the highest votes received by a politician to win an election. The other shamelessly grabbed power and kicked out democratically elected govt, after his childish Kargil plan failed miserably.....all the while providing the likes of obl refuge (and denying it).

Not in the same league at all. :lol:

well he clearly has you indians tied in a knot since he pulled off Kargil and consistently thrashes your anchors on their own national channels no doubt

the whole nation celebrated when he "grabbed" power so i dont think he nor we care what you feel

well he clearly has you indians tied in a knot since he pulled off Kargil and consistently thrashes your anchors on their own national channels no doubt

the whole nation celebrated when he "grabbed" power so i dont think he nor we care what you feel
Yes he pulled, what came? :) :lol:

And being a former COAS I expected him to thrash his enemies rather than anchors of news channels :haha:

consistently thrashes your anchors on their own national channels
That's just plain rude. Yeah, can't expect much from someone who deposed the Government in his own country. Though I admit, Mush was better than Nawaz - strictly from a Pakistani point of view.

Plus, he was able to successfully blackmail US into giving it funds for pretty much nothing. At the same time was successful in hiding Osama bin Laden. Quite a hero. :tup:

Trust me - Indians don't care about Pakistanis at all. There is a curiosity for the unknown, obviously. But nothing more than that. Movies like Gadar or Border are no longer made. Pakistan is insignificant, except for some terror incidents and migrant actors/singers etc.

I can see why your state machinery fails so much,so hard and so often now :lol:

well he clearly has you indians tied in a knot since he pulled off Kargil
I remember there was a time when Pakistanis would not accept Kargil was done by them :lol: Anyway, nothing much came of it other than global embarrassment after repeated denials) and a thrashing from us, and then a military coup :D

and consistently thrashes your anchors on their own national channels no doubt
This is a job for an armyman? You have some strange expectations.. :lol:

because we are not fools to jump with bravado . we weigh our options and deliberate to take action which is in our interest.

And while you are weighing your options and deliberating, we are smoothly settling into your vacated positions on the LOC, so as to shake your confidence and leave your commanders feeling embarrassed!
Good thing Bill Clinton and Nawaz Sharif were there to help you out! :-)

Errrrr...well he pushed your country to dark ages,got pounded by Indians during kargil which not only tainted your image internationally but also your military still not able to get out of this nightmare till now.

Amazing Pakistan indeed.

Yup, one guy has been elected multiple times, as cm, and has recorded the highest votes received by a politician to win an election. The other shamelessly grabbed power and kicked out democratically elected govt, after his childish Kargil plan failed miserably.....all the while providing the likes of obl refuge (and denying it).

Not in the same league at all. :lol:

no dude kargil and obl issue was not in NS hands, their army was the reason for this blunder... NS had to bow down to the army..if NS had control over the army atleast KARGIL would have been avoided mayb evn obl drama wouldnot hv occured...all in all less shame to pak awam in the international community

Last edited:
o dude kargil and obl issue was not in NS hands, their army was the reason for this blunder... NS had to bow down to the army..if NS had control over the army atleast KARGIL would have been avoided mayb evn obl drama wouldnot hv occured...all in all less shame toh pak awam in the international community
We were talking about Modi and Musharraf :) (so obl, kargil were in mushy hands)

If he was such a great leader and had so much of backing from the entire nation, Why was he and his party thrown out of power???? I

Mush will forever be known as a Dictator who made an infamous U - Turn after a phone call.

He is well past his ' best before' date.

Gen. Musharraf is the right choice for Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom