What's new

Musharraf wanted war over Kashmir, says Benazir

Perhaps they should. But that is not what i meant. No leader in Pakistan's history has ceded power voluntarily. He will have to be disposed off in another coup. He wont conduct proper elections and have himself removed from power. The elections will always be rigged.

Interceptor,

Just a word of advice, Please dont be personal with senior members like muradk who served his country well as a PAF officer, Respect Should be shown and there would be no compermise, Make your Point but respectfully,

And I agree with you that Mushraff is more of a traitor than Benazir, He has taken a oath to the nation and he has broken it. But she has stolen so much money from Pakistan, Just because she is Mr.Bhutto's daughter doesnt absolve her of her crimes.

The fact i hate the most is that she is starting to risk the national security by supplying/publishing such informations.
And that makes her a traitor. She should be hanged!
I would love to to the job. :angry:

Hold your Horses Neo,

I thought you loved her sexy looks and husky voice..lol

Hold your Horses Neo,

I thought you loved her sexy looks and husky voice..lol

That was earlier in my school days well before she married that crook!
I've hated her eversince. :sick:

Interceptor,

Just a word of advice, Please dont be personal with senior members like muradk who served his country well as a PAF officer, Respect Should be shone and there would be no compermise, Make your Point but respectfully,

And I agree with you that Mushraff is more of a traitor than Benazir, He has taken a oath to the nation and he has broken it. But she has stolen so much money from Pakistan, Just because she is Mr.Bhutto's daughter doesnt absolve her of her crimes.

What oath are you talking about?

I am talking about his military oath, which makes him a servant of the people and its elected reprenstative.

I am kind of a divided in my own mind about Mushraff coming to power, On One hand it is good for the moderates and more effective governance,
another hand he is a dictator, therfore abuses, manipulation etc

Interceptor,

Just a word of advice, Please dont be personal with senior members like muradk who served his country well as a PAF officer, Respect Should be shone and there would be no compermise, Make your Point but respectfully,

Knowing the history of Pakistani polotics. That she is hated by people who are mostly looting the country with both hands. And as for the crimes or money stolen there is not one solid base evidence that proves this at all. I have no feelings saying this I only am saying what I see and have read, it is shame that seniors have not respected their leaders who are democratic.

The answer we should never support those criminals who have broken a pledge to protect the counteries soil and are proceeding to loot it. If the top of the government is corrupt then the bottom also contracts that disease.

Dont you think it is shame that the counteries Respected former prime ministers are abdicated in such shame full way what right does the army have in doing this, if they have done something bad then let the people of Pakistan answer it with a new elected government.

I am talking about his military oath, which makes him a servant of the people and its elected reprenstative.

I am kind of a divided in my own mind about Mushraff coming to power, On One hand it is good for the moderates and more effective governance,
another hand he is a dictator, therfore abuses, manipulation etc

He is good use as a pupet, other than that he is no use at all. Even the Indian if they think hard enough shouldn't talks with pakistan instead they should infringe Musharraf and "woooolaaaaa" he is your pupet and comes with free strings attached.

Mushraff is already our puppet in a sort of way thru America. No Pakistani government has ever changed its stance on kashmir as his. But then again no Pakistani government has ever had to face the India of today

Dont you think it is shame that the counteries Respected former prime ministers are abdicated in such shame full way what right does the army have in doing this, if they have done something bad then let the people of Pakistan answer it with a new elected government.

Here I agree with you, The Army has no right. It has the right only to defend against external forces and be a servant to the people not to rule it.

Mushraff is already our puppet in a sort of way thru America.
A puppet? Give me a break!

No previous government had the guts to deny anything to the US. Musharraf did that: Gwadar, FATA deal, IPI gas pipeline and the list could go on...

Fact is that US has no control over him and she's losing her grip on Pakistan. Recent developments in Islamabad, the CJ affair is a proof that US wants Musharraf to go.
Why would you want your 'puppet' to go??

No Pakistani government has ever changed its stance on kashmir as his.
Takes courage to to do that, Musharraf showed it again. I believe if a government can solve the Kashmir issue it would be his.

But then again no Pakistani government has ever had to face the India of today
Well in terms of Indian Internet Warriors, you're right. we'd never had to face that before...lol. :lol: :P

Mushraff is already our puppet in a sort of way thru America. No Pakistani government has ever changed its stance on kashmir as his. But then again no Pakistani government has ever had to face the India of today

The stance that Musharraf has taken is CALLED propoganda do really think he would want to resolve the Kashmir issue. Its the same for the Indian government because mostly the Indian people elect are hard line ragimes that would stop Pakistan trying to take Kashmir. If he resolved the crisis there would be no need for his duty as cheif of army staff. India and Pakistan would be buddies.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom