What's new

Musharraf toeing US line to break Pakistan: A Q Khan

Ok so why didn't you elect Zardari? He just got dropped out of no where! Do you really believe you can vote them out meaning you can throw them out through elections? I highly doubt it buddy. I wish Musharraf come back again. Inshah Allah he will make a come back just wait.... But this time he should kill so called bhutto family and sharif family plus chudries to root out the cancer of Pakistan.

You and I think alike, and know what cancer contaminates and keeps Pakistan backwards as a whole.

Does that justify selling Pakistans nuclear technology to india and US?
Which apparently AQ Khan is responsible of!
It may not be shameful for you but it is for most of us.

i cant really see y u brought in india and US. we needed money to carry on with our programe and therefore we did sell some technology to muslim countries. yes i dont feel ashamed coz i dont think pak broke any law.

^^Remember what Bush showed to Musharraf upon his vist to US?
All of Pakistan's dearly held secrets.
If US can buy it from under world than whole world can buy it! India would not miss a chance.

You are awesome ..I was reading the thread and you made me fool at the end :lol:

Whats shameful is you believing that AQKhan did everything himself with out the govts know how........you cant be so naive as to think the mushy and press where telling the truth.

No you can't ....your opinion will be built, you will serve foreign interests in your ignorance..

And the army has never served foreign interests .....aghan war...NWFP war...kidnapping its own citizens ect.
The political parties are jokers when it comes serving foreign interests compared to generals in the pak army.

Political parties have never held fair elections any way.

Thats why i say the only time the army should come into the political arena is to make sure elections are held fairly and on time.

You and I think alike, and know what cancer contaminates and keeps Pakistan backwards as a whole.

The military hads been power longer then any political party so blame the generals for the "cancer that contaminates and keeps Pakistan backwards".

The military hads been power longer then any political party so blame the generals for the "cancer that contaminates and keeps Pakistan backwards".
Buddy taste the reality please! Why all the time these democratic governments do nothing but putting Pakistan on back track? lets start from here. Nawaz started Motorway and then BB stopped the project? Gawadar was not done in but in army time! all the dams were not done, When ever the opposite democratic government came in power they did only one thing and that was to shut the previous government projects!!!!!! Do you even know how much it cost to start a project and then work on it which all these democratic governments used to stop. When army came it continued all the projects of both BB and Nawaz which were gonna help Pakistan and finished them!!!!! What army has done wrong. If you blame Army for kidnapping Pakistani citizens then i would say that army only arrested those who were wrong this is it. If army is killing someone then they are terrorists who want to make Pakistan weak? You want Pakistan to use their natural resources in Baluchistan under feudal system? If yes then buddy i will say WoW. We need to control our Baluchistan so when we start our projects they stay safe and in control of Pakistan!!!!!!!!

Buddy taste the reality please! Why all the time these democratic governments do nothing but putting Pakistan on back track? lets start from here. Nawaz started Motorway and then BB stopped the project? Gawadar was not done in but in army time! all the dams were not done, When ever the opposite democratic government came in power they did only one thing and that was to shut the previous government projects!!!!!! Do you even know how much it cost to start a project and then work on it which all these democratic governments used to stop. When army came it continued all the projects of both BB and Nawaz which were gonna help Pakistan and finished them!!!!! What army has done wrong.?

I give musharaff credit where its due,the guy did get a lot of projects off the ground and completed stalled projects he also opened the media up but my problem is i dont think the army under one man over a long period can sort pakistans problems out.
The politicians maybe total idiots but you get the chance to throw them out every election.
I hope the lawyers win there battle as this will only add to pakistans democracy getting stronger and with a strong media and better communications a wiser voter.

If you blame Army for kidnapping Pakistani citizens then i would say that army only arrested those who were wrong this is it. If army is killing someone then they are terrorists who want to make Pakistan weak?

All i am saying is that it would have been a lot harder under a democratic govt to hand people over to the US and we would have not been sucked into NWFP the way are now.
We took the consequences for the nuclear testing with more sanctions but we did the right thing for the nation,i dont think the same can be said for total support pakistan has shown in this WoT.......a democratic govt would had us in a much better postion then where we are now.

You want Pakistan to use their natural resources in Baluchistan under feudal system? If yes then buddy i will say WoW. We need to control our Baluchistan so when we start our projects they stay safe and in control of Pakistan!!!!!!!!

Pakistan needs to exploit the natural resources of Baluchistan but with the wish's and sensitivities of the Baluchi people in mind.
Maybe if the fedral govt made sure that a certain percentage of all jobs more then the population ratio of the baluchis to pakistan population went to the baluchi people it would be a good gesture.

Back
Top Bottom