What's new

Musharraf to ‘return on 17th’

I think that the gathering at his arrival will eclipse Imran Khan or Tahir-ul-Qadri's launching ceremonies (if the financiers, promoters and arrangers of the event are the same people who brought IK/TuQ).

And I also think that once the interim govt. is in place, NRO will be dug up again and everybody in it will be toast. I did not understand in the first place that what was the need to create a list of 8000 people and give impunity to all. Did Condi ask for all those?

I think that the gathering at his arrival will eclipse Imran Khan or Tahir-ul-Qadri's launching ceremonies (if the financiers, promoters and arrangers of the event are the same people who brought IK/TuQ).

And I also think that once the interim govt. is in place, NRO will be dug up again and everybody in it will be toast. I did not understand in the first place that what was the need to create a list of 8000 people and give impunity to all. Did Condi ask for all those?

every guy who demands true democracy is termed as 'launched', any other truly dictator supported guy who got launched like nawaz and bhuttos are termed as true democrats :disagree:

Musharraf has full rights to contest, whether people will vote for him or not is another question.

Despite his doings, he managed to keep the economy, military, and country prosper. That is enough for me.

Bugti, BLA, Lal Masjid terrorists, TTP, all can go to hell.

You are absolutely right here.

Musharraf has full rights to contest, whether people will vote for him or not is another question.

Despite his doings, he managed to keep the economy, military, and country prosper. That is enough for me.

Pakfaujistan is a unique country, the things happen here hardly happen anywhere else in this world. If you are one of the normal pea sized brain generals in Pakfaujzindabad who hate the politicians and democracy like victory in wars, you can simply kick out the elected government and rule like Ahmedshah Rangeela for a decade or so. When you are forced to detach your sore azz from the gaddi you simply become a democracy lover, take part in elections and the same people will again stitch your same sore azz with the gaddi.

Bugti, BLA, Lal Masjid terrorists, TTP, all can go to hell.

Don't worry, they are taking the whole country with them to hell.

The last time i visited your political discussion , you were ALL hardcore fans of Imran Khan and bagged him for the leadership :omghaha:
Do that quickly people change :woot: ?

The last time i visited your political discussion , you were ALL hardcore fans of Imran Khan and bagged him for the leadership :omghaha:
Do that quickly people change :woot: ?
yes they do, this is pakistan!

Whatever the date, I just want him to return to Pakistan ASAP. My support is with him & my vote is only for Gen. Musharraf.

Back
Top Bottom