What's new

Musharraf to ‘return on 17th’

What was 1 USD to pak rupee in his days?
What was the feul prices in his days?
What was the gas prics in his days?
Who started CNG the new source of cheap energy for peoples utilities?
What was CNG prices in his days, & was there any load sheding in his days?
What was electric city prices in his days? Was there any load sheding like 15 hours ?
How many of our airbasses, militry instalations, were attacked in his days?
Was rishwat was so frequent like today?
Through telecommunications how many jobs were made for jobless?
How many times YDA demanded in his days?
Who & when, went crying to USA, & told pappa clinton, army nt listening me?nawab sharif?
What was the position of debts & assests of pakistan when musharaf took over in 99 & when he left? & now in 2013 where all the dam money has gone?
The list can keep getting larger & larger,& you can't hide it ,cause its all written in the miinds & hearts of peoples of pakistan?
They hve the bitter experince of damocrazy the revenge?

Today Pakistan is in mess because of him he is a traitor like Zia i wonder when CIA will finish this "useful idiot".
On political note i see possible alliance between PAT, MQM and Mush.

Mush became Billionaire in 9 years.

Corruption, he made money from drone strikes, by handing over our nationals to USA bhata khori, etc people see him as an angel lol Iss tarah generals choona lagaty hain awaam ko.

Dubai based online trading service — MMA — Musharraf had US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million) last year. Musharraf’s account number, according to the source in this company, is AV77777.

Union National Bank

Musharraf and his spouse Sehba Musharraf, have a joint account No 4002000304, in which the amount mid last year was almost UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million)

Union National Bank- the same duo, Mr and Mrs Musharaf have another joint account No 400200315, which is a dollar account. This particular account last year contained US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).

UAE Dirham account in the same financial institution — the Union National Bank — Sehba and Musharraf had almost UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million) last year. The account No is 4003006700.

In the fourth account, No 4003006711, in the Union National Bank, the duo had UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million).

In the fifth account, No 4003006722 in the same bank — the Union National Bank — Musharraf and his wife had US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million).

In the sixth account, No 4003006733, Mrs Sehba Musharraf and Mr Pervez Musharraf had UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million) last year.

In the seventh account, No 4003006744, in the same Union National Bank, the duo holds UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million).

In their eighth account in the same bank — the Union National Bank Abu Dhabi — the duo had US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

waqai??? musharraf is really arriving on 17th well thats a very good news.....what do you think @balixd?? and how many of you think that MUSH will be good for Pak's future??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald, if he comes as a democratic leader through democratic process then I have no issue with him but to welcome.
The thing I like about him is his confident, courage and bravery. The guy does not bothered with political alliance or what mullahs will say about him he just do what he got to do. After 26/11 the guy had balls to go to India and face their media, Govt Officials, and Military officials, and told them on their face. He in his tenture supported Amaan ki Asha (2004-2005) . He also in his best called for kalabagh dam but gave into the pressure (2007), thats when he lost the support. Back in 2004/06, everything was not as severe in karachi as today. The azad media today people speak of was done in his time. he made ptcl go private and see where it stands, had he done the same with railways and pia it would have been different

@Emrald, if he comes as a democratic leader through democratic process then I have no issue with him but to welcome.
The thing I like about him is his confident, courage and bravery. The guy does not bothered with political alliance or what mullahs will say about him he just do what he got to do. After 26/11 the guy had balls to go to India and face their media, Govt Officials, and Military officials, and told them on their face. He in his tenture supported Amaan ki Asha (2004-2005) . He also in his best called for kalabagh dam but gave into the pressure (2007), thats when he lost the support. Back in 2004/06, everything was not as severe in karachi as today. The azad media today people speak of was done in his time. he made ptcl go private and see where it stands, had he done the same with railways and pia it would have been different

No doubt,he was very good in handling foreign policy,american gameplan and terrorist's nexus throughout the region,he dealth very well with 5th grandmaster and former president of United States of America, George W.bush. I remember that how western media was complaining against this man stating that:''Musharraf is double crossing us in the war of terror"--He introduced privitization and free media as well.Thus he is lucky to carry long lists of good,hard work during his era.

Yet still some questions do disturb my mind:

1)What do guys think about NRO WHICH HE INTRODUCED?
2)He was too sharp that he played international politics very well....but why he was unable to deal with dirty politics ie Wukla Tehreek??
3)What do you guys think about LAL MASJID OPERATION??
4)Murder of Akbar Bugti?
5)His permission to USA for drone attacks??

Yet still some questions do disturb my mind:

1)What do guys think about NRO WHICH HE INTRODUCED?
2)He was too sharp that he played international politics very well....but why he was unable to deal with dirty politics ie Wukla Tehreek??
3)What do you guys think about LAL MASJID OPERATION??
4)Murder of Akbar Bugti?
5)His permission to USA for drone attacks??

1. NRO has a context - lets keep this in mind - it didn't just happen - and remember that it was not just PPP that gained from the NRO, the entire lot did - think about this, could he have kept he entire bunch at bay, with each willing to go to foreign powers to get what it wants?

2.Was he too sharp ? -- What he learned in the first 4 years is that Pakistan has multiple power centers and they cannot be ignored, and that he was not indispensable

3. Lal Masjid operation - Musharraf has a problem, he likes to be liked - he waited too long, he should have ensured that police did their duty as soon as these Lunes raised their profile - his other problem was that once the operation began it should have been clear that PA is not really so good at what it is supposed to be good at, he should not have allowed any survivors among the leaders of the provocation.

4. Murder of Akbar Bugti? Since when is taking out an insurrectionist murder?? Bugti not an insurrectionist? a Nationalist? of which nation?

5. Drones -- lets not take black and white positions on this subject, remember Pakistan will soon also have this technology - will you then argue that Pakistan's enemies not be targeted by drones?? Yes, I do take your point that US drones is what you are referring to, but again, I would ask you look at the context, would you have said at that time that PA should expend the lives of soldiers where an unmanned drone would suffice??

Clearly there are any number of opinions on all these points, however, what Musharraf should be remembered for, and commended for, is not abdicating responsibility to act, we can disagree on the results, but he acted where we have for the last 5 years seen what "not acting is also acting" politics have wrought

1. NRO has a context - lets keep this in mind - it didn't just happen - and remember that it was not just PPP that gained from the NRO, the entire lot did - think about this, could he have kept he entire bunch at bay, with each willing to go to foreign powers to get what it wants?

2.Was he too sharp ? -- What he learned in the first 4 years is that Pakistan has multiple power centers and they cannot be ignored, and that he was not indispensable

3. Lal Masjid operation - Musharraf has a problem, he likes to be liked - he waited too long, he should have ensured that police did their duty as soon as these Lunes raised their profile - his other problem was that once the operation began it should have been clear that PA is not really so good at what it is supposed to be good at, he should not have allowed any survivors among the leaders of the provocation.

4. Murder of Akbar Bugti? Since when is taking out an insurrectionist murder?? Bugti not an insurrectionist? a Nationalist? of which nation?

5. Drones -- lets not take black and white positions on this subject, remember Pakistan will soon also have this technology - will you then argue that Pakistan's enemies not be targeted by drones?? Yes, I do take your point that US drones is what you are referring to, but again, I would ask you look at the context, would you have said at that time that PA should expend the lives of soldiers where an unmanned drone would suffice??

Clearly there are any number of opinions on all these points, however, what Musharraf should be remembered for, and commended for, is not abdicating responsibility to act, we can disagree on the results, but he acted where we have for the last 5 years seen what "not acting is also acting" politics have wrought

hmmm....good points @muse but NRO wasn't a good idea...!

Mushy is coming back, time to kick some Noora butt!

I was not suggesting that it was his best idea, just that we may be more balanced in our thinking -

I was not suggesting that it was his best idea, just that we may be more balanced in our thinking -

Atleast mush is thousand time--light years better then zardari and chaudhry brothers and co. I wish him best of luck,and I strongly support your points:smitten:

he made deals with benazir not zardari

Should i post the whole sections of NATIONAL RECONCILIATION ORDINANCE he issued through which all bastards are ruling us today, who are responsible of such a miserable situation of my motherland. I am a pure patriot, we can have our difference of opinion, but certainly i don't wanna see Musharraf back in power.

Back
Top Bottom