What's new

Musharraf to be tried for 'Treason' | Nawaz Sharif

well oddly they broadcasted Shah Mehmood Qureshi, they should Amin Fahim, they showed YOUR GANJA PM, and suddenly they said Shiekh saab will address the NA now, as soon as he said his first line they stopped it......not one channel but each and every one of them (actually it was courtesy of PTV) stopped showing him. than now they said Ijaz ul Haq is addressing NA,but no even for a single second they broadcasted his speech.

Ok I agree air time could be expense, but they could just have shown us their speech in ticker at the bottom....no?

shaikh rasheed said 90 % of current political elite once sat in the lap of some or other dictator he was obviously refering to NZ first time as punjab chief minister in 85 under zia and then he said NZ is getting off track and should focus on real Pak issues .

i wont say it s right or wrong ,itshould be done or not ....but i will say this - a trial will send a strong message to the world that pakistans democracy is maturing

There is no saving Musharraf.

He violated the constitution the first time. Yes LFO was ratified by the NA. But if you need to hang Musharraf, you need to hang all those who ratified the LFO from beginning to end.

Well it seems all political parties are onboard/ in favor of a trial against Mushy. Hard times ahead for Mushy, but i'm sure PA will find ways to get him outta PAK

if mushy had to run he would have did the jaddah act, but he didnt :lol:

he has decided to fight the charges and now he has become a thorn in tinda's throat

he may even prove fatal for tinda's throne :lol:

good move! bring someone to justice! start with Musharraf so that the lal masjid drama & bugtti drama ends for good! time for tough and hard decisions for Pakistan!

There is no saving Musharraf.

He violated the constitution the first time. Yes LFO was ratified by the NA. But if you need to hang Musharraf, you need to hang all those who ratified the LFO from beginning to end.

And therein lies the catch 22.

Nothing will happen to Musharraf. Nawaz is stirring the hornets nest. He is once again going to get humiliated by PA if keeps going on this path.

i wont say it s right or wrong ,itshould be done or not ....but i will say this - a trial will send a strong message to the world that pakistans democracy is maturing

pakistani democracy cant mature

remember it was musharraf who free media

who introduced the concept of local government system and empowered the common people

he brought non feudal as PM

and many things he did were pro democracy

pakistan has sham democracy, it cant mature without the presence of basic ingredients

Air time is indeed expensive and the major issue was the proceedings against mushi. And NS's speech was also aired in its expectations. Other than that how many speeches are shown on TV when there are many made everyday in parliament.
everyone was given there time, just now Ch.nisar had his time and sho did Ishaq Dar, why is that only two people SR and Ijaz ul haq were not allowed to speak and even the text of his speech was not shown....why????

yes, all the top military leadership & judges ....
plus the whole NA who ratified his 2007 LFO and many of current NZ associates . As they say baat nikle gi to door tak jayegi NZ himself served as chief minister under zia in 85 so its gonna be a very complicated case as it will include kiyani as well thus involving army directly.

It better be their turn to be whipped with oiled lashes !!

they too... the kana judge may give a verdict, I therefore, give decision to hang x,y,z, and iftikhar hussain chaudhary :sarcastic:

Exactly these judges should be hanged too, Shabaz sharif is the one who paid Sajad ali to move from his seat a...so SS should be tried too

It may well be a tactic to move people's attention from the real issues, I cannot seem to see how these judges who took oath as PCO can give verdict against musharraf, they too legalized his coup...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom