What's new

Musharraf stopped funds for Ghauri-III missile

Qadir Khan hates Mush for because of what Mush did to him in Nuclear proliferation incident,being out of News and not projected as hero he wants some publicity,is there anyone to confirm or validate his claim? will he show any proof? or its just his hatred at work he's done little and wants to claim the credit for all the Nuclear program his personality and uprightness is discussed in detail in 2007 issue of the the Defence journal.

Exactly.....AQ Khan hates Musharraf because only he got punished...AQ Khan wanted everybody else involved to be exposed to public...

AQ Khan is taking credit of everything...he says" main ne mulk ka difah naqabil-i-taskheer banaya"....I mean,come on...what about the others?...whom we call the unsung heroes and start praising AQ Khan again...what about Sultan Bashir-ud-din Mahmood,Munir Ahmed Khan,Samar Mubarakmand,Dr Hafeez Qureshi and much much more?

I think it is enough to say that AQ Khan is a metallurgist by profession...and he speaks about missiles as he made them...

SLV is still not a reality... Will take some time. Nothing coming before 2020.

Qadir Khan hates Mush for because of what Mush did to him in Nuclear proliferation incident,being out of News and not projected as hero he wants some publicity,is there anyone to confirm or validate his claim? will he show any proof? or its just his hatred at work he's done little and wants to claim the credit for all the Nuclear program his personality and uprightness is discussed in detail in one of year 2007 issues of the Defence journal.
Had it been for zardari he would have sold abdul qadeer for some monetary gain easily as made evident by wiki leaks..AQ Khan should be thankful to \Mush for keep him under ISI safe house..by the way after OBL fiasco it is evident that many safe house operators are available in Pakistan..perhaps it might be out underground real state market.

Highly unlikely, Also the wikileaks cables says Zardari didn't like Musharraf to buy new and expensive toys from China, referring to that Zardari was displeased with relations of Pak-China.

the chief executive stopped the funding, saying: “You want to destroy Israel?”

There have been talks here and there that the Americans had taken an undertaking from Mush not to manufacture any delivery system that could reach Israel. This is plausible because Israel is really America herself. Mush had to accede because his existence depended on US support. In any case he had to protect the nuclear assets themselves from any possible US-Israeli assault. After all it was India Pakistan was targeting.

So, is the author trying to say that Mushy was totally wasted when he arrived there for the launch of the missile? I didn't know that they drink in mornings as well.

Musharaf can do only one thing very good... Drinking Alcohol...

and unfortunately a certain section of our stupid awam even join his facebook fan page!!!

BTW... theres a facebook page called... Hang Musharaf until he dies...

PEOPLE !

Musharraf was commanding a Corps then. a Lt General.

Do you think he alone was invited to this "Ceremony" ?

Do you really think a Lt General, would go to a ceremony in presence of at least 30 other officials, not to mention staff officers etc DRUNK !

Dr Khan, needs a reality check ...

With all due respect, he has shown character of a lesser man.

Musharaf can do only one thing very good... Drinking Alcohol...

and unfortunately a certain section of our stupid awam even join his facebook fan page!!!

BTW... theres a facebook page called... Hang Musharaf until he dies...

yea with just few weepers and wankers on that page... I like AQ khan but i think he is just bullshitting right now. Shaheen-2 has a range to reach isreal and it was developed and tested several times in musharaf's regime. Missile program was not validated and operational till 1999. test of Shaheen 1 and Ghauri which were deemed successfull back then later admitted to be failures so that means we never had crediable missile technology.... it was musharaf who against all odds and pressures.. had given free hand to scientist to regularly test and validate missiles and to be sure that have crediable delivery systems on hand.....

There is no contest b/w KRL and NDC....NDC is a giant organization,developing its own projects (with a little help of course)...KRL merely reverse engineered Nodong as Ghauri...even the warhead assembly of Ghauri 2 is manufactured by NDC...

Since NDC is close to completion of a solid-fueled,MIRVed missile having 4000km range,Ghauri-III becomes pointless...

That is correct. Ghauri is North Korean Nodong missile whereas Shaheen is Chinese Dong Fang 2 A.

yea with just few weepers and wankers on that page... I like AQ khan but i think he is just bullshitting right now. Shaheen-2 has a range to reach isreal and it was developed and tested several times in musharaf's regime. Missile program was not validated and operational till 1999. test of Shaheen 1 and Ghauri which were deemed successfull back then later admitted to be failures so that means we never had crediable missile technology.... it was musharaf who against all odds and pressures.. had given free hand to scientist to regularly test and validate missiles and to be sure that have crediable delivery systems on hand.....

Correction....Shaheen-II can't reach Israel with a good(standard) payload...

Yes....Musharraf was the best of all when it comes to helping Pakistani scientists...not only he provided funds for new projects but also he awarded bonuses to them....

the projects like Ghaznavi,Shaheen-II,Ghauri-II,Babur,Ra'ad were started and completed in his reign...and those like Nasr,Babur SLCM, and more to come started in his period...

That is correct. Ghauri is North Korean Nodong missile whereas Shaheen is Chinese Dong Fang 2 A.

As for Ghauri,it was completely reverse engineered...I mean we didn't put something from our own minds in it back then...but now,we make its nuclear WH on our own...

The Shaheen series wasn't reverse engineered from chinese systems...Pakistan got help in the hard-to-do jobs,but still ,we put many things of ours in it..

Back
Top Bottom