What's new

Musharraf still getting protocol in London

I am not so sure about the security of Ex-Army chief and president but If this is the case, Isnt he a permanent security risk for Pakistan? :what:

On a lighter note,Why dont they just clear his plates? :P -Fun intended, No offence!

From here on i think every Army Officer who retires should be sent to Mars, locked up for life or killed as he knows lots and lots of state secrets. Especially those who retire from ASFC and ISI/MI should be shot on the very day of their retirement! :P -Fun intended, No offence!

Clarification

August 08, 2009

RAWALPINDI: A spokesman for the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) has denied a news item that appeared in the August 5 issue of The News, which stated that 12 regular officers of the Pakistan Army have been deputed for the security of former president Pervez Musharraf in London.

The spokesman said only one serving officer, Col Ilyas, who is on secondment with the Ministry of Interior, was employed for the security of Pervez Musharraf.

The remaining five personnel, including Maj Shehryar and four soldiers, are retired personnel of the Pakistan Army, who are doing the duty in their personal capacity. The News report is factually incorrect and misleading, the spokesman concluded.—PR

Muhammad Ahmad Noorani adds: The DG ISPR, when contacted earlier, admitted that a certain number of regular Army officials were part of the protocol of an ex-Army chief.

When he was asked whether these officials could also travel to London if the ex-COAS decided to permanently reside there, he said he could not speak on this.

Musharraf’s present spokesman Barrister Muhammad Ali Saif, who himself is in London, admitted the presence of these officials there, though he said some of them were retired.

This information was included in the report.

Clarification

From here on i think every Army Officer who retires should be sent to Mars, locked up for life or killed as he knows lots and lots of state secrets. Especially those who retire from ASFC and ISI/MI should be shot on the very day of their retirement! :P -Fun intended, No offence!

Why do military professionals have to take every thing about military so seriously and think of it is as an insult if its thrown by a civilian? It was just a simple question and look what you have done with it...

Anyways you are a friend and I will not discuss anything that makes you uncomfortable :)

Last edited:
Why do military professionals have to take every thing about military so seriously and think of it is as an insult if its thrown by a civilian? It was just a simple question and look what you have done with it...

Anyways you are a friend and I will not discuss anything that makes you uncomfortable :)

i am grateful! :tup:

The "golden Lota":lol: power beyond your imagination. Legend says Pir ISI, Sheikh Rasheed, Chaudry Shujaat and Pirzada forged it from pure gold in hell, it was so shinny it would blind the opposition. This mythical lota, no one quite knows its where abouts except Musharraf.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nawaz Sharif and Zaradri also know about this lota -)

They both are doing well after stealing billions from Pakistan.

Someone working for a Textile giant told me that the current owner paid 7 billion rupees CASH (roughly $100 million) to his two brothers in order to get their share of business and this guys in NOT the richest guy in Pakistan.

Now just imagine the money in Zardari and Nawaz Sharif's acct if a textile owner can pay 7 billion rupees in cash.

NS' father was a mid level steel factory owner and Zaradri's father was a mid level land lord ...

both NS and Zardari are involved in murder, fraud and all sorts of corruption ... trust me Gen. Musharraf deserves this security team if these guys do.

Dear brother let the army remain national institute. When some one highlights about corruption of a military dictator please don’t make this a military – civil conflict.

It is said on this forum that a chief gets 3% on all deals, so when he retires his portfolio reaches
100 – 150 million dollars.

Lets rise from personal likes and dislikes. And pray rather wish that all state institutes work well in their defined limits.
:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom