What's new

Musharraf ***** slapping on OBL question.

Free soul,

Yes he could have---but you still need support of the public---the only way he would have had the support of the public---would have been to hang the rapists of Mukhtar Mai----.

Pakistanis would have been shocked into reality---and you know what---AMERICAN WOMEN---would have favoured Musharraf---. He would have been the hero of american feminine movement---. Pakistan would have gained some dignity and honor in the eyes of the americans and that is what was needed---the pakistani public would have said---if there is no bread---at least there is justice at the end of the day----.

It is very difficult to be a leader----you have to pass judgement and you have to order to kill the criminals----.

I wonder at times----what illusionary world was Musharraf living by not providing justice to the people----as for PPPP---they are *****---you don't expect anything from them.

I really think that Musharraf did not read up on the history of re-knowned muslim leaders-----. They all had a few things in common---they provided fast and furious justice to the weak---the punishments were examplary---dacoits / highway robbers were summarily executed in public---hoarders were executed---.

It is very simple to be a good ruler----you just have to have the ballz to kill the criminals quick and fast---your people will love you---they will die for you as well.

I have been reading up on the writer CONN IGGULDEN---about Gengis Khan---justice was examplary--swift and ruthless.

Back
Top Bottom