What's new

Musharraf ***** slapping on OBL question.

It was an awesome response... Other guy was completely put mum.

Mush will always be a disappointment to me. When he came to power the stage was set. He could have gone down in history as our Attaturk. People were fed up of PNL twice and PPP. He should have used popularity and his support for war on terror (keep Americans quite) by launching an extermination of all the parasites and their familys.

Today there should have been no bilawal nor nawaz sharif etc

He was not ruthless enough

Mush will always be a disappointment to me. When he came to power the stage was set. He could have gone down in history as our Attaturk. People were fed up of PNL twice and PPP. He should have used popularity and his support for war on terror (keep Americans quite) by launching an extermination of all the parasites and their familys.

Kamal Atta-Turk was leading Turks, think people will get what i am saying.

i was about to write some praises in honour of some of our dimwits. but am showing some ristraint

Our dilemma is that we never really understood Jinnah, a guy who gave everything for us. we have messed up chances that Qaid-e-Azam, Ayub Khan, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Musharraf gave us, I would say Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Musharraf were not perfect but at least i don't doubt that they were any less Patriotic than the best amongst us (am talking about the whole nation)

I am not filled with optimism for (my Captain) Imran Khan but if we squander this chance then we will suffer for longer. God bless him and give him a chance to lead my country Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

thats not b**** slapping, thats changing the topic and playing the blame game, i was a fan boy of mushy since the day he came in power :yahoo:

Invalid comparison.

You know someone is hiding and trying to find him vs you do not something but to discover it.

However it is possible that OBL managed to hide but too many indications are there to believe he was hidden by someone.

Same goes to India's RAW failures during Mumbai attack. All intelligences agencies are not perfect but CIA failures on 9/11 was the worst in the history.

Valid arguments by Musharraf.

WTF?? Mush said after 9/11 CIA couldn't find people responsible. So you know someone is hiding and trying to find he people behind 9/11.

What indications? Please do tell.

They arrested most people responsible and killed Bin Laden.

Same goes to India's RAW failures during Mumbai attack. All intelligences agencies are not perfect but CIA failures on 9/11 was the worst in the history.

Those terrorist not living in India for years ..... Musaraff forget one basic thing ... how can worlds biggest terrorist hide within Army backyard for years without anyone's knowledge ?????

Again Invalid comparision. We are not comparing attacks that happened and we had no clue. That is very separate category. The attacks are planned in foreign soil, hence intelligence should work in their soil. Also in such cases you do not know the name and face of the person. On the other hand OBL was living in Pakistan was 6 years. You were looking for a person whose face was known.

A well known face is easy to find. Example Saddam, NATO found him, even if he was in the hole. (Saddam and OBL is valid comparision)

Invalid comparison.

You know someone is hiding and trying to find him vs you do not something but to discover it.

However it is possible that OBL managed to hide but too many indications are there to believe he was hidden by someone.

Not an invalid comparison. The Clinton & the Bush Sr administration had been after him for many years before 9/11.

Again Invalid comparision. We are not comparing attacks that happened and we had no clue. That is very separate category. The attacks are planned in foreign soil, hence intelligence should work in their soil. Also in such cases you do not know the name and face of the person. On the other hand OBL was living in Pakistan was 6 years. You were looking for a person whose face was known.

A well known face is easy to find. Example Saddam, NATO found him, even if he was in the hole. (Saddam and OBL is valid comparision)

As if it matterrs to us.

Well in any case this episode was an embarisment for us. no two arguments about it. Now if US or India are hell bound on saying that he was under Govt and Army protection then what Pakistan says doesnt matter right??

So i would say, screw it... we are saying that it is a security failure sure. but it is by no way any more or less of any failure of any security intelligence agency. So it is up to you lot -who have constant constipation or loose motion/ Diarrhea over the fact that OBL was killed in Abbottabad and think and know that we were hiding him- to do what you want to do in this regard.

So enlighten me Mr. Rabbit. What should India do in this regard or US should?

You are quite convinced right. Why not ask the right questions to your govt and for that matter ask US what they want to do in this regard????

As far as I know US plans to pack up and leave latest by 2014...

What say you??

Mate all agencies have their failures so what, Indians gave a list of people they wanted regarding Bombay bombings to Pakistan and then found some of the people on the list were actually already in Jail in India??

This complicit or incompetent argument has been used as propaganda against ISI. The one thing that gives me confidence that ISI must be doing something good for Pakistan when Americans and Indians our enemies are always knocking our ISI. So clearly ISI must be a thorn in their side when it comes to their wish to hurt Pakistan

Long Live ISI :pakistan:

some indians have weak memory. The guys who were planning terrorist attacks were under survelliance by CIA. CIA knew they were upto something. But CIA failed to share this intel with domestic agencies and the some suspected guys entered america who were under CIA suspicious list and they didnt do anything about them either!

Some people should read history more carefully as cia failed to act upon proper intelligence deliberately thats what causes conspiracy theories most.

I think he was doing well until he got heavily involved in politics and with the Chaudharys.

Just look at his economic policies, although Shaukat Aziz might have a bit of a hand in that.

He messed up with the constitutional framework of the country though and that was the thing that agitated the political parties, who in turn got support from the masses through the free media.

Back
Top Bottom