What's new

Musharraf ***** slapping on OBL question.

He defended Pakistan on several occasions. This is surely one of his strengths. He had also done well in India when he was addressing Indian Media and he had taken them well. Good show Musharaf.

what's his response and some questions, my speaker is broken. Please let me know.

the person was asking how OBL was living in pakistan and that isi failed really bad. then mushy was like well cia worlds most power full intelligence agency failed to capture 9/11 people who had been training for months.

Lol Mushy is really good I want him to be next leader maybe even alliance with PTI

the person was asking how OBL was living in pakistan and that isi failed really bad. then mushy was like well cia worlds most power full intelligence agency failed to capture 9/11 people who had been training for months.
Invalid comparison.

You know someone is hiding and trying to find him vs you do not something but to discover it.

However it is possible that OBL managed to hide but too many indications are there to believe he was hidden by someone.

Invalid comparison.

You know someone is hiding and trying to find him vs you do not something but to discover it.

However it is possible that OBL managed to hide but too many indications are there to believe he was hidden by someone.

WTF?? Mush said after 9/11 CIA couldn't find people responsible. So you know someone is hiding and trying to find he people behind 9/11.

What indications? Please do tell.

It's not an invalid comparison. The 9/11 Commission even states 9/11 was an "intelligence failure", so even the US Government has concluded US failed to investigate further and act on intelligence appropriately and take necessary measures. About being "hidden" by someone yes he was by the adults that were in the building with him and had knowledge of his identity.

Yeah very big patriot, short-sighted Pakistanis have forgotten it was he who first authorized the US-CIA drone in FATA, first it was only for recon and then it escalated to actual strikes which under his Presidency he tolerated and did not stop them. Very patriotic guy, I would rather he defend Pakistan's sovereignty than defend it in some scum British television program were moronic people with little understanding of geopolitics debate.

brilliant..he should return as the president. Pakistani people are missing the tributes air dropped by CIA on daily basis!

Back
Top Bottom