What's new

MUSHARRAF: RIGHT LEADER FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE ???

Well people chose a kameena like Zardari and no one can trial him for Swiss crap no one can trial Gillani for corruption so why is everyone after Musharraf? The "chosen and trusted" burned us bad ...which is a bigger crime than someone we didnt chose coming to power...All I say if you trial Musharraf trial the other bastards too...Why give 1 eye to Musharraf and another to similar shitholes?

It doesn't matter. People chose Zardari, not Musharraf. It's not rocket science why Musharraf is not liked in the nation. Join election like other leaders, even Imran Khan is fighting through that system. It's not about leaders, rather it is about democratic system which they prefer over Marshall law. To be fair, they are not entirely wrong. The democratic system sounds a lot better than Marshall law. After Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan is next on the line. The situation of Pakistan is going to get better as soon as war on terror is resolved.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Abu Bakr (R.A) was chosen by the community in the same way recent leaders by the community [land]. People chose Abu Bakr (R.A) and Umar Ibn Al-khattab (R.A) and many Companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and that's why they had their support.

Musharraf claimed the leadership through the overthrowing democratic leader [chosen by nation]; enforcing Marshall law on the land will never gain any support from the land except from the Army. Don't claim leadership through the coercion tactics. This never works in Pakistan. Imran Khan will be in power in the next election judging by his popularity, Allahu Alim, As soon as he becomes PM through the democratic system [voting], he will have support from the nation.

It doesn't matter. People chose Zardari, not Musharraf. It's not rocket science why Musharraf is not liked in the nation. Join election like other leaders, even Imran Khan is fighting through that system. It's not about leaders, rather it is about democratic system which they prefer over Marshall law. To be fair, they are not entirely wrong. The democratic system sounds a lot better than Marshall law. After Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan is next on the line. The situation of Pakistan is going to get better as soon as war on terror is resolved.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Abu Bakr (R.A) was chosen by the community in the same way recent leaders by the community [land]. People chose Abu Bakr (R.A) and Umar Ibn Al-khattab (R.A) and many Companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and that's why they had their support.

Musharraf claimed the leadership through the overthrowing democratic leader [chosen by nation]; enforcing Marshall law on the land will never gain any support from the land except from the Army. Don't claim leadership through the coercion tactics. This never works in Pakistan. Imran Khan will be in power in the next election judging by his popularity, Allahu Alim, As soon as he becomes PM through the democratic system [voting], he will have support from the nation.
musharaf took the govt after that fakly elected govt went, to attack supreme court of pakistan & when his plane was denied the landing permission in pakistan?
it was allways a damocrazy, failing to find goods for the nation, & it was allways a militry dictator doing good fpr the nation?
if givin the chance, of 5 years this noora govt will establish a nooracracy while peoples like IK would bw crying with lezser seats in NA for 135 punctures?
nothing will change?
damocrazy is just a foolish dream nothing else?

Last edited:
Oh the democratic system in which elections were rigged...where each person had 4 votes casted in their name and even those who didnt vote seemed to have voted...Yup "they" (not sure which they) chose democratic or was it shoved on them?

Secondly, democratic so far has caused total loss and destruction in Pakistan...I am not for Marshall law but if the people need a phanti to understand what is good for them...Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

IK fighting through the system and guess what he ended up accepting the same corrupts in his party that left other party to corrupt his...so basically it is corrupts who are circling and pretending to have been recycled!

Apparently people in Pakistan cant differentiate democratic from extreme monarchy to even Feudal system! We are so damn used to being enslaved by feudal lords that we end up choosing people with similar personality or even worse the feudal lord himself (Zardari) for the entire naiton!

So I am sorry from all this...Democracy either never hit Pakistan or Pakistanis prefer living in this kind of crap voting for the same lootayra group! If that is the case and a Marshall law will help flush out some shit...Bring it on!

Whaooo....Dont equate the sahabas to our corrupt leaders...The sahaba were aware that they will answer to ALLAH regarding each human under their "control" who went hungry, unclothed or even uneducated while the shit we elect is only worried about how much they can pocket to how much more they can pocket to how bigger their tummys can go like they will be dragging all this cash into their grave! Idiots to no level purchasing the hell fire guess what they got it with bonus years for each lie and corruption they did (of course not to forget the no. of poor, hungry and those who died neglected and the fake trials and of course the abuse of the system in other ways...I may have missed some stuff but you got what I mean)

1stly, he overthrew a man doing corruption who ran to Saudi and lived under the prince so basically he lost nothing...

Secondly, so far stats shows us Pakistan has always been at its peak during Army rule...Why are we objecting our heights? Because the west dont like it? I am no army brat in fact I only know 2 members of my family who were in the army...both through marriage...so I have not been raised to love the army without thinking but if the people need to be spanked to realize what shit they have been in and what crap they have been electing over and over...so be it!

What you are calling democratic is actually a monarchy...Bhutto followed by his daughter followed by her husband ---- and now followed by the son doing cultural events on fragile grounds while the poor in his province die? if this is the shit we are capable of electing then I do not want democracy...sorry my country is not to be looted over and over!

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..fool me over and over you are Pakistani!

Oh the democratic system in which elections were rigged...where each person had 4 votes casted in their name and even those who didnt vote seemed to have voted...Yup "they" (not sure which they) chose democratic or was it shoved on them?

Secondly, democratic so far has caused total loss and destruction in Pakistan...I am not for Marshall law but if the people need a phanti to understand what is good for them...Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

IK fighting through the system and guess what he ended up accepting the same corrupts in his party that left other party to corrupt his...so basically it is corrupts who are circling and pretending to have been recycled!

Apparently people in Pakistan cant differentiate democratic from extreme monarchy to even Feudal system! We are so damn used to being enslaved by feudal lords that we end up choosing people with similar personality or even worse the feudal lord himself (Zardari) for the entire naiton!

So I am sorry from all this...Democracy either never hit Pakistan or Pakistanis prefer living in this kind of crap voting for the same lootayra group! If that is the case and a Marshall law will help flush out some shit...Bring it on!

Whaooo....Dont equate the sahabas to our corrupt leaders...The sahaba were aware that they will answer to ALLAH regarding each human under their "control" who went hungry, unclothed or even uneducated while the shit we elect is only worried about how much they can pocket to how much more they can pocket to how bigger their tummys can go like they will be dragging all this cash into their grave! Idiots to no level purchasing the hell fire guess what they got it with bonus years for each lie and corruption they did (of course not to forget the no. of poor, hungry and those who died neglected and the fake trials and of course the abuse of the system in other ways...I may have missed some stuff but you got what I mean)

1stly, he overthrew a man doing corruption who ran to Saudi and lived under the prince so basically he lost nothing...

Secondly, so far stats shows us Pakistan has always been at its peak during Army rule...Why are we objecting our heights? Because the west dont like it? I am no army brat in fact I only know 2 members of my family who were in the army...both through marriage...so I have not been raised to love the army without thinking but if the people need to be spanked to realize what shit they have been in and what crap they have been electing over and over...so be it!

What you are calling democratic is actually a monarchy...Bhutto followed by his daughter followed by her husband ---- and now followed by the son doing cultural events on fragile grounds while the poor in his province die? if this is the shit we are capable of electing then I do not want democracy...sorry my country is not to be looted over and over!

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..fool me over and over you are Pakistani!

AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: IMRAN KHAN FOOLED AGAIN ???

Noora is very shrewd. Say what you will, he is an excellent politician.

I think you forgot how Zardari screwed him day and night from 2008 to 2013. Nawaz is a dumb and his main brain is Ch. Nasir and Nisar will make sure he is hanged this time around.

I need people demonizing Musharraf and going all haywire in praise of the democracy to answer a simple question .

Suppose , a civilian leader was in power after the attack on twin towers and he was threatened in the same manner by the American leadership of non-compliance resulting in getting " bombed to the stone ages " , what do you think he would have done ?

AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: IMRAN KHAN FOOLED AGAIN ???

I think you forgot how Zardari screwed him day and night from 2008 to 2013. Nawaz is a dumb and his main brain is Ch. Nasir and Nisar will make sure he is hanged this time around.

Honestly speaking I doubt IK can be a good PM...he keeps getting fooled by our very own elite....not sure how many cunning bastards in foreign land would take him for a ride :unsure: (Leaders should know how to put country first and not just readily sign or accept anything) Plus his cabinet is full of the same jahil who were corrupting in different parties he should flush them first then start fresh with new graduates who dont have any political background...

I need people demonizing Musharraf and going all haywire in praise of the democracy to answer a simple question .

Suppose , a civilian leader was in power after the attack on twin towers and he was threatened in the same manner by the American leadership of non-compliance resulting in getting " bombed to the stone ages " , what do you think he would have done ?
Pissed in his pants and packed up to either UK, Saudi or Switzerland!

Great question!! :tup:

Honestly speaking I doubt IK can be a good PM...he keeps getting fooled by our very own elite....not sure how many cunning bastards in foreign land would take him for a ride :unsure: (Leaders should know how to put country first and not just readily sign or accept anything) Plus his cabinet is full of the same jahil who were corrupting in different parties he should flush them first then start fresh with new graduates who dont have any political background...

Pissed in his pants and packed up to either UK, Saudi or Switzerland!

Great question!! :tup:

Nawaz has a succession plan for his brother and other in the family. Its a family run corporation. Why should he get new graduates who dont have any political background? Corruption is a FAMILY BUSINESS.

He would have said; Please don't bomb, I am so stupid that I will take Pakistani in STONE AGE without fight with my political wisdom but feel free to bomb thou and don't worry about collateral damage.

Nawaz has a succession plan for his brother and other in the family. Its a family run corporation. Why should he get new graduates who dont have any political background? Corruption is a FAMILY BUSINESS.
I was talking about IK

He would have said; Please don't bomb, I am so stupid that I will take Pakistani in STONE AGE without fight with my political wisdom but feel free to bomb thou and don't worry about collateral damage.
The question was regarding the 9/11...Bombs were already thrown....and all fingers were pointing at every single Muslim country starting with Afghanistan from where all terrorists migrated to Pakistan...what would your democratic elected leader do? What political wisdom card is there that Afghan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria failed to play? and that Marshall law Pakistan played and managed to keep Pakistan going and not demolish it as bad as the continuous 13 yrs of on going war in those countries?

If I have my way I will hunt down each and everyone of the so called ''political leaders'' and behead them (after a summary public trial proving their corruption) I will behead even Musharraf if he is found guilty, after that I will dissolve all political parties and ban their reformation, after that I will allow only new parties, without feudal backings, to contest in elections, these bastards have done enough to this country and if all continues in this manner I fear for our national survival....

Honestly speaking I doubt IK can be a good PM...he keeps getting fooled by our very own elite....not sure how many cunning bastards in foreign land would take him for a ride (Leaders should know how to put country first and not just readily sign or accept anything) Plus his cabinet is full of the same jahil who were corrupting in different parties he should flush them first then start fresh with new graduates who dont have any political background...
You are right but we dont have any alternative to Ik, he is the only leader who still has a shred of integrity left, he is the only option we have for a better Pakistan...

Last edited:
If I have my way I will hunt down each and everyone of the so called ''political leaders'' and behead them (after a summary public trial proving their corruption) I will behead even Musharraf if he is found guilty, after that I will dissolve all political parties and ban their reformation, after that I will allow only new parties, without feudal backings, to contest in elections, these bastards have done enough to this country and if all continues in this manner I fear for our national survival....
That needs to be done...ban the feudal system and anyone getting money from them...hack freeze their accounts and take the tax they owe the govt and yes dissolve all these useless monarchy parties

You are right but we dont have any alternative to Ik, he is the only leader who still has a shred of integrity left, he is the only option we have for a better Pakistan...
He needs to kick out all the lotays he took from other parties...they were giving useless suggestions in their previous parties and now all the useless suggestions are going to IK....either he gets rid of them or sink with them!

That needs to be done...ban the feudal system and anyone getting money from them...hack freeze their accounts and take the tax they owe the govt and yes dissolve all these useless monarchy parties

He needs to kick out all the lotays he took from other parties...they were giving useless suggestions in their previous parties and now all the useless suggestions are going to IK....either he gets rid of them or sink with them!
Yes, it would be really saddening if IK has to ''sink'' because of some lotays, IK is in my opinion the last viable option we have....

Yes, it would be really saddening if IK has to ''sink'' because of some lotays, IK is in my opinion the last viable option we have....
I am hoping for another...someone with fresh ideas and someone who will abolish the feudal system + make that useless court separate from political parties....

Too bad I am a dreamer...but I am still waiting...If IK does this then he fits the bill if not then I wait...Pak has waited 60 yrs it can wait more INSHALLAH

The only leader who deserves a salute will be one who does the above...

I am hoping for another...someone with fresh ideas and someone who will abolish the feudal system + make that useless court separate from political parties....

Too bad I am a dreamer...but I am still waiting...If IK does this then he fits the bill if not then I wait...Pak has waited 60 yrs it can wait more INSHALLAH

The only leader who deserves a salute will be one who does the above...
Pakistan may not survive another 60 years if things keep going the way they are, we need to wake up and realize that....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom