What's new

Musharraf plans to launch own party for another shot at Presidency

Very right.... what is the source of news?
I don't think Musharraf can choose Pasdaran as name of his political party. :disagree:
Lets start a thread for the name proposal of Musharraf's party. :tup:

How about bay-insaf party, Anjuman-i-Tahafuzzan Joota Khawahaan aka Bush

or PML as in Pakistan Military League :) or PML(M) LOL we already have PML(N)

(Jumps up an down out of excitement)

Please Allah (the most merciful), grant Musharraf the will and the wisdom to be re-elected and please give him another chance.

Ameen.

Same here, :taz: i hope he comes back ASAP :yahoo:

(I know I replied before but still)
MUSHARRAF, YOU ARE THE MAN, AND YOU ARE THE GENERAL ASWELL AS THE PRESIDENT.
Look now, if you've seen Musharraf on TV during his era and when he gave speeches or was on the international stage, Pakistan looked strong, dedicated, powerful, our economy was booming, now he had to make room for Zardari.
"Democracy" found a way.
I tell you this, whenever I see Zardari give a speech or when I saw his speech about Pakistan not allowing any nation (USA) to violate it's sovereignty, I had to cry, because the speech was without charisma, without convincing looks or words, it just not what it is.
Now Musharraf, he was influential and powerful, he was right on track setting Pakistan on the world stage as a regional power, but somehow, in the midst of trying to remain in office, he had to implement certain rules because he had no choice, he had to ensure he could continue to lead Pakistan, and after these heated decisions, he eventually had to step down.

I tell you, Musharraf is the man, he's my president, and I hope that Inshallah, he will be back, and he will make sure our nation gets the respect it deserves, he'll make sure Pakistan will get the status it deserves, and he'll make sure no country ever will try and mess with us, including the U.S. and India.
What our current leaders have shown so far is weak wussie *** sh!t, as if Pakistan is a small infant who can be pushed around and threatened as much as the enemy liked.

It's time our no good useless sorry *** leaders stepped down and made room for someone who will lead a country that has so much potential, but has yet to reach it because the people do not know how to bring the best of it above the surface.
Like Musharraf said, Sab se pehle Pakistan, and that's the way it should be.

Musharraf arrives at Kingri House
Updated at: 1745 PST, Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KARACHI: Former President Pervez Musharraf arrived here on Tuesday to meet Pakistan Muslim League (F) chief Pir Sahab Pagaro.;):cheers::tup:

If he comes back the democratic way he will really struggle to win votes in N.W.F.P or Baluchistan FATA is a big no no unless he strikes a full union with PML(Q) he is not really able to get even a small slice of Punjab and winning Sindh would need nothing short of a miracle it is PPP's gestapo although it would be good to have him back (he has done some things right) and have him back through the right doors he would be a good addition as an educated politician because we lack those types. I would still prefer the PML(N) government because I think they are a democratic party and they have grown from the very founder party of our nation they have a good industrial background i.e. needing more educated people to expand and I have family in Punjab that firmly believe that under their controll Pakistan has prospered a lot (not including period after nuclear strikes but that is understandable I am sure).

I gotta feeling that If Musharraf is really thinking of coming back he has some sort of visionary plan and he has something up his head regarding West. I think this time around he will fix things in way acceptable to Pakistani awam..We should not blame Musharraf for everything before Musharraf Pakistan was 30+ Billion dollars in debt thanks to Nawaz and madam Bhutto pointing finger at Musharraf won't work..What Musharraf did non did Making Pakistan Military strong and frankly economy was wonderful in Musharraf era. He started project that madam Bhutto should have started in 1988 like thar coal and gawadar today Pakistan could have been a debt free Nation with strong economy might as well Pakistan could have 100 billion dollars in FOREX due to gawadar and thar coal if that project been started in 1988..Musharraf had a vision and I am sure this vision will someday come true If Musharraf comes into power. I am not saying Musharraf is a perfect man but yet again He is the right man for Pakistan to deal with the West and specially India this time around.

I gotta feeling that If Musharraf is really thinking of coming back he has some sort of visionary plan and he has something up his head regarding West. I think this time around he will fix things in way acceptable to Pakistani awam..We should not blame Musharraf for everything before Musharraf Pakistan was 30+ Billion dollars in debt thanks to Nawaz and madam Bhutto pointing finger at Musharraf won't work..What Musharraf did non did Making Pakistan Military strong and frankly economy was wonderful in Musharraf era. He started project that madam Bhutto should have started in 1988 like thar coal and gawadar today Pakistan could have been a debt free Nation with strong economy might as well Pakistan could have 100 billion dollar sin FOREX due to gawadar and thar coal if that projected been started in 1988..Musharraf had a vision and I am sure this vision will someday come true If Musharraf comes into power. I am not saying Musharraf is a perfect man but yet again He is the right man for Pakistan to deal with the West and specially India this time around.

You and I are talking about the same guy who dissolved parliaments at will chose three Prime ministers made a situation of Havoc broke promises made in Public and allowed Indian media to sweep over our own culture bringing us down in terms of our own culture an heritage. I know he has done good for us but please try and understand trading and call center businesses are all very very short term goods. They are the first people to suffer in recessions Musharraf ammended rules and changed the way we played the game and all that just to stay in power.

(I know I replied before but still)
MUSHARRAF, YOU ARE THE MAN, AND YOU ARE THE GENERAL ASWELL AS THE PRESIDENT.
Look now, if you've seen Musharraf on TV during his era and when he gave speeches or was on the international stage, Pakistan looked strong, dedicated, powerful, our economy was booming, now he had to make room for Zardari.
"Democracy" found a way.
I tell you this, whenever I see Zardari give a speech or when I saw his speech about Pakistan not allowing any nation (USA) to violate it's sovereignty, I had to cry, because the speech was without charisma, without convincing looks or words, it just not what it is.
Now Musharraf, he was influential and powerful, he was right on track setting Pakistan on the world stage as a regional power, but somehow, in the midst of trying to remain in office, he had to implement certain rules because he had no choice, he had to ensure he could continue to lead Pakistan, and after these heated decisions, he eventually had to step down.

I tell you, Musharraf is the man, he's my president, and I hope that Inshallah, he will be back, and he will make sure our nation gets the respect it deserves, he'll make sure Pakistan will get the status it deserves, and he'll make sure no country ever will try and mess with us, including the U.S. and India.
What our current leaders have shown so far is weak wussie *** sh!t, as if Pakistan is a small infant who can be pushed around and threatened as much as the enemy liked.

It's time our no good useless sorry *** leaders stepped down and made room for someone who will lead a country that has so much potential, but has yet to reach it because the people do not know how to bring the best of it above the surface.
Like Musharraf said, Sab se pehle Pakistan, and that's the way it should be.

I totally agree with you and bro the reason he was dictator is because he wanted it that way but in reality he was the most democratic leader of all times of Pakistan for Pakistan "read my sentence again" He portrayed himself as a dictator in home and world for some reasons and one was this. He had to make him and act like dictator at the front of world because this is how world powers will take him serious knowing that he is not accountable to anyone and if he goes bad he can bring hell to us. Dictators are not only bad for their country but for world too but our army uses the image of a Dictator so world take that person very seriously but in reality our Army rule governs are the most best democrats we could ever have. Allah bless Pakistan and Musharraf and i hope he come back soon without any delay! :cheers::pakistan::china::usflag::guns:

bane blade pick your choice feel free...then i guess there is no one to run Pakistan frankly...how about we invite Malaysian former PM to rule Pakistan for a decade and pick his own cabinet within from Pakistan.

bane blade pick your choice feel free...then i guess there is no one to run Pakistan frankly...how about we invite Malaysian former PM to rule Pakistan for a decade and pick his own cabinet within from Pakistan.

I think I have expressed my opinion on who should be in power but I think that people will be unhappy with PPP's performance and vote different next election giving an idea to political parties the right direction we need Pakistanis to solve our porblems not Malaysian PM's

parliaments , Prime ministers , politics in pakistan! before mushraf were the jokes, & still are?;):rofl::rofl::lol::disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom