What's new

Musharraf plans to launch own party for another shot at Presidency

Well coz the cartoons are Danish zionist conspiracy :)
I dunno why people like Zaid Hamid, any one who believes in some many conspiracy theory is a nut case not a mature person

well said. but wat do you think is secret of his success?

I like to watch Zaid Hamid's video's on youtube. Good fun.

You ought to see some of his shows-he says that in the '65 war, Pakistani artillary was firing 2kms beyond their maximum range because Allah was with Pakistan! It was Allah's strategic stake(Pakistan) on the line, and so he sided directly with Pakistan!

Dude you dont even know Kiyani!, How can you launch statements like than x/.

i searched up his bio i saw nothing wrong in it
and recently he has favored the people in ever move in the news
y whats wrong with him?

indian Irritation on ziad hamid is obvious.dont worry its just a start there are many in line to expose indian and zioanist think tanks.

As an ex-army official and Ex-president of Pakistan he is not allowed for two year to enter politics, but then he ever cared about the law.
Its so unfortunate that few pakistanis especially living abroad (with no knowledge on Pakistan) r in favour of musharraf.
Democracy is immature in Pakistan and it will remain so unless people like Mushraff are not punished under article 6. Unless we have a continuous system of democracy we will never be able to get rid of Bhuttos, Sharifs, Mard-i-mumins etc etc.
That law is only for his army post. He quit in September 2007 as COAS. By September 2009 he is eligible for a public office...

However any other sources for this news? So far only Indian media.

That law is only for his army post. He quit in September 2007 as COAS. By September 2009 he is eligible for a public office...

Very right.... what is the source of news?
I don't think Musharraf can choose Pasdaran as name of his political party. :disagree:
Lets start a thread for the name proposal of Musharraf's party. :tup:

I would not sit in musharaf`s side beceause of his Atrosities. Every person make mistakes but Leader do learn and admit that they have commited them & lay the way forward by reconciling the differences(Balochistan). acts such Lal Masjid, Balochistan Issue-, then cooalition with Chaudhrey brotehrs are the worst acts and this is what he has to apoligies for from the core of his heart.
once he has done it then i will think about it. but i guess Imran Khan is due for the chance before Musharaf. and i will vote for Imran Khan he is also patriotic as mushraf.

Lal masjid nor Baluchistan was not mistake. It had to be done, he gave all opportunities to all the thugs in the world but what did he get .. up to the last day the lal masjid people & Bugti were given every possible way out politicially but they opted for the armed resistence.These people wanted their own writ against the writ of the country .. This cannot be allowed.

Hence, blood was spilled and the reason of this spill were both the Lal masjid goons & Bugti.

Regarding Imran khan .. oooh yes we did hear what he had to say about Mumbai.

Gen. Musharaff is the best guy we have and it would be wise to bring him back. Inshallah.:smitten:

With Musharraf back in charge, he'll deal with corruption, as he is honest and upright in everything regarding Pakistan.
You'll see our economy back on track, our prospects much brighter, our international role much bigger, and our domestic issues slightly smaller, and all that because this man is a true patriot, and even though he made some mistakes in the past, he didn't "leave", he was forced to, and he is willing to do everything in order for the Pakistani people to be proud on their achievements.
Once that happens, you'll see all the anti-Musharraf fanboys shut their mouth, because they rather wanted corrupt people like Benazir or Sharif or someone else not fit for the post.

i am amazed why would a person like zaid hamid find such a large audiance in pakistan.
Short answer to your question would be:

Pakistan currently has one of the largest population of young people, approximately 25 million people between the ages of 15 and 24. :D

Last edited:

So far no news is good news ;)

musharaf was batter than zardari.but he was the dictator.therefore we need nawas sharif.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom