What's new

Musharraf likely to visit his ailing mother in Dubai tomorrow

I like Musharraf too.

@Leader should not laugh at him, for visiting his sick mother.

That is very low of him, and usually I like posts by @Leader.

I donot believe that his mother is sick, nor would I ever laugh at someone's illness.

I think its part of the deal, Saudi guarantee is over, and musharraf's presence will be trouble for their boy, that is why the establishment of pakistan and saudi govt want him to leave, the establishment never wanted him to come in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he goes then as per script he'll be leaving just before Nawaz Sharif takes his oath. Judges will lose all credibility when others are not let out to visit their ailing mothers, why him?

Expected...there were rumors going on that Saudis are actively pursuing for a deal through which Musharraf goes away before Nawaz Sharif comes into power, and Nawaz Sharif was supposed to be involved in this deal.

NOw PML would not have to get the blame for pursuing cases against Mush.

It seems that Shahid Masood was right all along!

Mushi will run and never come back like the MEMOGATE guy HUSSAIN HAQQANI!

all run and never come back. Mushi will run away and live a retired life for ever!

wow!!! her mother is in her 90s and you think she isnt sick?

With no disrespect, bring her to Pakistan or Bangladesh, Same medication can be achieved here as well. That way she will remain with his beloved son (for her remaining years)...

Any way she will die (90 years is too much for human).. What is better than taking last breath in mother land among family/Friends...

My personal view: Mushy is trying to sneak out of Pakistan, He is well know "Tail tugger" General. Running away is style of this commando..

Now lets see whether Pakistani court allow him to leave pakistan or not..

not your problem, she was american and she was not pakistan's head ache

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui was, and is, a Pakistani citizen, and never American.

If he goes then as per script he'll be leaving just before Nawaz Sharif takes his oath. Judges will lose all credibility when others are not let out to visit their ailing mothers, why him?

When we allow a system of justice to be selective, this is what happens, and therefore only to be expected. Is the final bail hearing done yet?

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui was, and is, a Pakistani citizen, and never American.

When we allow a system of justice to be selective, this is what happens, and therefore only to be expected. Is the final bail hearing done yet?

Pata nahi kab tak bail bail khaileinge... NS bichara oath nahi le raha issi chakkar main :D

Pata nahi kab tak bail bail khaileinge... NS bichara oath nahi le raha issi chakkar main :D

NS knows well enough to leave Gen Musharraf alone this time. He has other things to do at the moment. What saddens me though is the use of the judiciary as a political tool. This is not good for our nation, no matter who is benefiting.

I think the fool should leave and stay out. I don't know why he thought he was welcomed. He should stay away from Pakistan and enjoy his retirement in the West.

He is not visiting his mother, he is running from Pakistan till next election as he is addicted to Pakistan politics now

I praise Musharraf's courage...
came back and faced all charges..and nothing could be proved against him...

He is a joker. This is happen when one is promoted out of turn. He was incapable of leading army. Incapable of leading nation. He is such stupid that he didn't see what was coming..

He is narrow visioned person who can't see beyond months. Since he is trapped in Pakistan (where Jihadis, TTP and Balochs are desperate for revenge).

He thought "I will come to Pakistan, at least will become MNA and will go back to UK/Dubai" , The Supreme court whipped him hard..

he may not have, but he was asked not to come back, now things have changed again, Nawaz back in power with clear cut majority is a reality now, the army may want to avoid unnecessary issue out of his presence !

NS has shown no interest in prosecuting him, he doesnt even mention his name, he has a bigger purpose in life now, he wants to be remembered as the one who saved Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom