What's new

Musharraf likely to visit his ailing mother in Dubai tomorrow

its because he didnt want to become political victim of nawaz, but as he is now here to face the justice he wont run away even though the judiciary is corrupt to the core and very pro nawaz

The rather biased Cheif-Justic on behalf of Nawaz played his cards very well, Musharraf was bared to contest elections (a very cruel act to him), establishment too backed off from Mush's support for obvious reasons... and the future for him looks quit bleak too. Musharraf would soon die his own death (even though I personally like him the most after Imran Khan).

The rather biased Cheif-Justic on behalf of Nawaz played his cards very well, Musharraf was bared to contest elections (a very cruel act to him), establishment too backed off from Mush's support for obvious reasons... and the future for him looks quit bleak too. Musharraf would soon die his own death (even though I personally like him the most after Imran Khan).

I like Musharraf too.

@Leader should not laugh at him, for visiting his sick mother.

That is very low of him, and usually I like posts by @Leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up bhartee. Worry about your slums.

Do we need to worry about slums?? Is Mushy coming to Indian slums? Our slumDogs will not allow tail-tugging general..

Wimp?

When he had your Army begging for mercy, he was number 1 enemy, bhartee. :rofl:

And when did it happen Mr RazPak... I heard other way round..

he grabbed india's balls in kargil and was about to slash it lol

He grabbed Miyan Nawaz's ball, and Miyan sahab went to disrupt US independence day..
How pathetically Pakistani distort history..

And who sold Sister Afiya to USA???

if he will escaped tu imran khan ne ley leni ha nawaz sharif k ..aur hum ne PDF pe Munafiq league k supporters k .... tu agar woh chala gya tu ... tu ana pds pe zara khusboo laga k ... :)

Back
Top Bottom