What's new

Musharraf justifies relationship with Israel

100% agree with black blood!
no matter if Arabs accepted Israel! But we do not want friendship with a country that is the real problem for humanity!
I do not know why people can not understand that Israel can not ever be in our favor. who wants the relationship with Israel is not worries for Pakistan

the Pakistani ICBM thread revolved around developing the missile to target Israel......here they want to develop friendship......you guys are confused lot not knowing what you actually want....

@PureAryan

Your Pakistan Studies propaganda does not pass on as history. Its best to make opinions based on facts and reality. Islam actually came first to Kerala much before to Sindh or Afghanistan were muslims have been present for over 1400 years. But the fact of the matter is, a longer muslim lineage is nothing to proud of. It is YOUR actions TODAY that counts. A new convert muslim can have a higher status than you even if you have a 1300 year history of being muslim. So brandishing a "muslim history" is just hot air.

Maulana Azad(who incidentally has a Bengali father and a Meccan mother) is a hero for every Indian and as he should be Muslims around the world if only you read up on him.

I expected nothing but a nonsensical response and you have succeeded in that. I had my schooling Zimbabwe and Australia so my history knowledge doesn’t comes from Pakistan studies, You people will never stop claiming ancestry from Pakistanis which abhors every bharti, The only relation which Pakistanis ever had with bharti was a master slave relation, You people were converted by us so this doesn’t mean you can forget your hindu ancestry and start claiming Pakistani ancestry, stay in south south asia we Pakistani got nothing to do with you.

Sindh is known as Bab ul Islam, The Door to Islam, because Islam in Pakistan subcontinent was first introduced from Sindh in 711AD. This was when Great young Muslim General Muhammad Bin Qasim conquered City of Deebal. He was sent from Arab to this area by his commanders.

Having said that however many say that Islam was actually first introduced long time ago then this event; when many companions (Sahaba) of Prophet Rasool Allah sallalaho alley hi wassalam came here. Many say that there are still few graves of companions of Rasool Allah salalahoalli wassalam in Sindh.

As a side note there are many Awliya e Karam in Sindh as well from all famous Turooqs. Most prominently from Tariqah Aliya Naqshbandiya Mujaddadiya. Sheikh Hadhrat Muhammad Tahir Bakhshi, being the most prominent leader among those. He is famous in Sindh and the rest of Pakistan and World as "Mahboob Sajjan Saeen". Read more about him at Islah ul Muslimeen website. Home Page: Jamaat Islah-ul-Muslimeen or Home Page: Jamaat Islah-ul-Muslimeen

About Azad, who was a Muslim Lord Haw-Haw" and a "Congress Showboy, A puppet of Nehru, a munafiq and a follower of Gandhi, Islam doesn’t need these secular fascists like this. Azad endorsed the ending of separate electorates based on religion, and called for an independent Bharat to be committed to secularism and was a forceful advocate of enshrining the principle of secularism. He wanted Muslims to be culturally and politically dominated by the Hindu community. This bigot was dreaming to makes us Pakistanis secular Muslim forgetting it was because of us Islam spread in bharat. He will always be known as traitor to Islam. Is there anyone who even knows who azad was except the congressy Muslim?
By making him a president of congress Nehru thought he would trick the Muslims and Muslim would see congress as a Muslim party, He was a poor substitute for Jinnah and a figurehead of the Congress. Jinnah popularity soared and succeeded in liberating 100 million Muslim the largest Muslim state ever to be created in the world, When Azad died his name also died along with him, today his name is only found in dustbin of history,

Jinnah will always be remembered as lion and a son of islam who single handedly fought hindu, christian(Brits), munafiqs, People will always remember his name after thousand of years not even a bharti muslim know the name of azad

Last edited:
@Developereo
The fact of the matter is when Israel was created in 1948, they used the principle of religious majorities to draw the line as it was used in the sub-continent. It doesn't matter who migrated when, this was the BASIS of creation of Israel.

This is FACT, that the only two countries created on the basis of religious majorities are Israel and Pakistan and no one can deny this. That is all.

It will take more than 1 unlettered bharati to deny us of glorious 9000 year old civilization, The failed experiment of bharat union is clearly visible where half of its territory is under the control of rebel, kashmir and seven sisterly states in open rebellion, and gujarat and maharashtra want to create hindu republics,

No one can deny the fact bharat was never a united entity, it has always existed as conglomeration of independent nation who were always fighting with each other for domination until muslims came and civilised them, After british left the 565 kingdoms were threatened and forced to join the so called secular union of bharat, Bharat is reverting to its prepartition stage where 565 states will be separate as always

I expected nothing but a nonsensical response and you have succeeded in that. I had my schooling Zimbabwe and Australia so my history knowledge doesn’t comes from Pakistan studies, You people will never stop claiming ancestry from Pakistanis which abhors every bharti, The only relation which Pakistanis ever had with bharti was a master slave relation, You people were converted by us so this doesn’t mean you can forget your hindu ancestry and start claiming Pakistani ancestry, stay in south south asia we Pakistani got nothing to do with you.

Sindh is known as Bab ul Islam, The Door to Islam, because Islam in Pakistan subcontinent was first introduced from Sindh in 711AD. This was when Great young Muslim General Muhammad Bin Qasim conquered City of Deebal. He was sent from Arab to this area by his commanders.

Having said that however many say that Islam was actually first introduced long time ago then this event; when many companions (Sahaba) of Prophet Rasool Allah sallalaho alley hi wassalam came here. Many say that there are still few graves of companions of Rasool Allah salalahoalli wassalam in Sindh.

As a side note there are many Awliya e Karam in Sindh as well from all famous Turooqs. Most prominently from Tariqah Aliya Naqshbandiya Mujaddadiya. Sheikh Hadhrat Muhammad Tahir Bakhshi, being the most prominent leader among those. He is famous in Sindh and the rest of Pakistan and World as "Mahboob Sajjan Saeen". Read more about him at Islah ul Muslimeen website. Home Page: Jamaat Islah-ul-Muslimeen or Home Page: Jamaat Islah-ul-Muslimeen

About Azad, who was a Muslim Lord Haw-Haw" and a "Congress Showboy, A puppet of Nehru, a munafiq and a follower of Gandhi, Islam doesn’t need these secular fascists like this. Azad endorsed the ending of separate electorates based on religion, and called for an independent Bharat to be committed to secularism and was a forceful advocate of enshrining the principle of secularism. He wanted Muslims to be culturally and politically dominated by the Hindu community. This bigot was dreaming to makes us Pakistanis secular Muslim forgetting it was because of us Islam spread in bharat. He will always be known as traitor to Islam. Is there anyone who even knows who azad was except the congressy Muslim?
By making him a president of congress Nehru thought he would trick the Muslims and Muslim would see congress as a Muslim party, He was a poor substitute for Jinnah and a figurehead of the Congress. Jinnah popularity soared and succeeded in liberating 100 million Muslim the largest Muslim state ever to be created in the world, When Azad died his name also died along with him, today his name is only found in dustbin of history,

Jinnah will always be remembered as lion and a son of islam who single handedly fought hindu, christian, munafiqs, People will always remember his name after thousand of years not even a bharti muslim know the name of azad

I disagree with the bold part..

Go through the below link about the first mosque in Indian Sub Continent, which is in Kerala, South India built in 628 AD.

Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old Pix of Ceraman Juma Masjid

Cheraman_Juma_Masjid.gif

Rgds,

I disagree with the bold part..

Go through the below link about the first mosque in Indian Sub Continent, which is in Kerala, South India built in 628 AD.

Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old Pix of Ceraman Juma Masjid

Cheraman_Juma_Masjid.gif

Rgds,

First of all i already know about this mosque, And i already gave you links which shows sahabas came to sindh much earlier, Our prophet PBUH used to say sindh wa hindh, Sindh was very close to him, Just by showing me mosque doesn't mean islam is older in bharat.

But what i wrote earlier was that mass coversion to islam occured in Sindh when arabs invaded, this mosque was built by few muslim, the mass conversion to islam by bhartis didn't occur untill 13 century i.e. 500 years later

the Pakistani ICBM thread revolved around developing the missile to target Israel......here they want to develop friendship......you guys are confused lot not knowing what you actually want....

ALHAMDOLILLAH we are not confused!
our ARMY&ISI know well who are our enemy and who are our friend

First of all i already know about this mosque, And i already gave you links which shows sahabas came to sindh much earlier, Our prophet PBUH used to say sindh wa hindh, Sindh was very close to him, Just by showing me mosque doesn't mean islam is older in bharat.

But what i wrote earlier was that mass coversion to islam occured in Sindh when arabs invaded, this mosque was built by few muslim, the mass conversion to islam by bhartis didn't occur untill 13 century i.e. 500 years later

You said in your earlier post the year was 711 AD, but this mosque was built in 628 AD.

You said in your earlier post the year was 711 AD, but this mosque was built in 628 AD.

Now you have started arguing, it can never be confirmed this mosque was built in 628AD even if it was built in 628 it does not mean islam came to bharat before sindh, arabia used to trade with sindh, our prophet used to hire people of indus as guards, it makes common sense sindh is more closer to arab while kerala is far away, Sahaba used to come in sindh, the mosque can not be a taken as a proof to show islam is older in bharat,

The whole world is a mosque, muslims dont need a mosque to pray, muslims can pray anywhere.

Last time, the title of sindh as gateway to islam "Babul Islam" is not given by me, but by every major world historian, if you have more issues you can take your arguments to world historians, I dont make up these facts.

We don't need to worry about Palestine. The Arabs should do that. Having relations with Israel are much more economically beneficial than a relationship with Palestine.

the problem is the people who justify killing of Salman Taseer are the ones that justify animosity towards Israel!

I personally feel israel shouldn't be our friend nor our enemy a neutral truce should exist between the two!

But it should be in the open not the arab way of on face value arabs call for death to israel destruction of israel while secretly shaking hands with israel behind closed doors!

Back
Top Bottom