What's new

"Musharraf exemplifies a quality Indian politicians should emulate" - Karan Thapar

Seriously, We need a leader like Musharaff -- When Vajpayee/Shareef were having friendship tours he was planning Kargil.

How cunning !!, actually we need such statesman(?)..umm..whatever

I hate him, I would never read his book !

(Although ofcourse I do like him when he represents us patriotically overseas) :cheesy::whistle:
I love him though and i Respect a person who served us For over 40 years, fought for us and our mothers, sisters and fathers so they stay safe. I love him because he is The Ex COAS of Pakistan. I love him because he defend Pakistan at every point and walk of life. I love him because, World respected him As a President of Pakistan, I love him because he is still defending Pakistan and working for US after when a lot of Army men go over seas after retirement..... A person who has devoted himself to us to Pakistan, How can i not love him. I have a lot of reasons to love him then to Hate him. By the way i love his book he sounds like A father of Nation.

I love him though and i Respect a person who served us For over 40 years, fought for us and our mothers, sisters and fathers so they stay safe. I love him because he is The Ex COAS of Pakistan. I love him because he defend Pakistan at every point and walk of life. I love him because, World respected him As a President of Pakistan, I love him because he is still defending Pakistan and working for US after when a lot of Army men go over seas after retirement..... A person who has devoted himself to us to Pakistan, How can i not love him. I have a lot of reasons to love him then to Hate him. By the way i love his book he sounds like A father of Nation.

Musharraf is the one man who has destroyed a generation that had some sort of ends meeting in lives people who were getting voter confidence and sense he destroyed a bond an eternal one with our Baluchi brothers he killed Bughti when he should have bought him to justice he should have also let the judiciary run look at the mess he had created and the troubles he had bought upon the public he bought the borrowing system which has ruined our economy from a saving one to a borrowing one he has privatised key assets of our nation which in need of crisis now can't even be subsidise rates for the peoples benefit he has sold the nation to US which you can clearly say is true. Lastly he bought the NRO which has bought more evil upon us today has destroyed the nation's confidence in its setup and last but never the least left us with Zardari.

he destroyed a bond an eternal one with our Baluchi brothers he killed Bughti when he should have bought him to justice.

Baluchi people don't hate Musharraf, remember Baluch is a clan system where Bugti was hated for his role against other tribes during the regime of ZAB. Majority seats in the last elections were won by PML-Q which is another proof of popularity in Baluchistan. I have close friends working in Baluchistan for GoP who notice tremendous development in Baluchistan and they give credit to Musharraf.

Also regarding Bugti, the truth is still not out. There isa strong belief that Bugti was negotiating with PA when his Marri bodyguards brought the caves down which resulted in deaths of officers of PA and Bugti. Marri tribe was protecting Bugti and they lost many men during the time of ZAB due to the role of Bugti.

he should have also let the judiciary run look at the mess he had created and the troubles he had bought upon the public.

Partially agree because Iftikhar Ch., BB and NS were all part of this game. Partial responsibility is on Musharraf but Iftikhar Ch. shouldn't have played into the hands of politicians. First he allowed Musharraf to be a candidate then the same person stops the result! Also, Iftikhar Ch. actually took oath on the first PCO.

he bought the borrowing system which has ruined our economy from a saving one to a borrowing one he has privatised key assets of our nation which in need of crisis now can't even be subsidise rates for the peoples benefit.

No sir borrowing system came in NS' time frame (mid 90's). Privatisation is part and parcel of democracy. Look at US, UK and Canada, govt.s dn't own such assets and if they do then those are run properly. There was no other choice.

he has sold the nation to US which you can clearly say is true.

You honestly believe that it was any different during NS' or BB's time? Musharraf actually went against the US therefore he was forced out by elements who blindly support the US. Our Gawader port, IPI pipe line, JF-17 and many other projects are evidence of Musharraf's defiance to the US.

Lastly he bought the NRO which has bought more evil upon us today has destroyed the nation's confidence in its setup and last but never the least left us with Zardari.

Same ol' story - US pressure and no support from other political parties against the NRO because everyone benefitted.

BTW, why did NS keep his pact with BB when she worked on NRO? NS could have easily taken a stand agianst NRO?

Don't worry, NS is going to have his NRO soon from 'honourable' CJ Iftikhar Ch. Most of the work is done, soon we will have a paak saaf NS.

Good noght.

Baluchi people don't hate Musharraf, remember Baluch is a clan system where Bugti was hated for his role against other tribes during the regime of ZAB. Majority seats in the last elections were won by PML-Q which is another proof of popularity in Baluchistan. I have close friends working in Baluchistan for GoP who notice tremendous development in Baluchistan and they give credit to Musharraf.

Also regarding Bugti, the truth is still not out. There isa strong belief that Bugti was negotiating with PA when his Marri bodyguards brought the caves down which resulted in deaths of officers of PA and Bugti. Marri tribe was protecting Bugti and they lost many men during the time of ZAB due to the role of Bugti.

Partially agree because Iftikhar Ch., BB and NS were all part of this game. Partial responsibility is on Musharraf but Iftikhar Ch. shouldn't have played into the hands of politicians. First he allowed Musharraf to be a candidate then the same person stops the result! Also, Iftikhar Ch. actually took oath on the first PCO.

No sir borrowing system came in NS' time frame (mid 90's). Privatisation is part and parcel of democracy. Look at US, UK and Canada, govt.s dn't own such assets and if they do then those are run properly. There was no other choice.

You honestly believe that it was any different during NS' or BB's time? Musharraf actually went against the US therefore he was forced out by elements who blindly support the US. Our Gawader port, IPI pipe line, JF-17 and many other projects are evidence of Musharraf's defiance to the US.

Same ol' story - US pressure and no support from other political parties against the NRO because everyone benefitted.

BTW, why did NS keep his pact with BB when she worked on NRO? NS could have easily taken a stand agianst NRO?

Don't worry, NS is going to have his NRO soon from 'honourable' CJ Iftikhar Ch. Most of the work is done, soon we will have a paak saaf NS.

Good noght.
Thanks for saving me some typing.... You said it all:pakistan::pdf:

Why do we pakistanis have to be apologetic about going after Bughti? the man was a criminal and a murderer, an insurrectionist and a blackmailer - he had it coming to him and it was long overdue. Pakistan owe no apologies to anyone for dispatching Bughti to hell.

Nawaz always talk about farah hameed dogar, but he never talk abt son of CJ Iftikhar Choudary!!
CJ's son was failed in CSS exams, and wasnot eligible for post DSP, but Iftikhar Choudary appointed his son!!

Now tell my why Ganja dont hate CJ??

Answer of all is that NS always want the decision of court in hisfavor!!

If he get result in his favor then he says ballay ballay!! And if not then he says ADLIA AZAD NAHI HAI!! WTF!!

Have u ever heard of Cheif Justice Sajjad Shah??
THere are many cases on Iftikhar Choudary like illlegal appointment of his son and BMW case etc!!
BUT there was no charge against CJ Sajjad SHAH! But when he was hearing case against NS, Nawaz SHAREEF attacked supreme court with his men!!
THEN he invited all that people for dinner in raiwand!!

And NS always talk abt Dr. Afia Siddiqui, do you know that lawyer of afia siddiqui has filed case against NS, (i will give source), laywer of AFIA told media, NS illegally handed over judge from pakistan, to USA, and he was killed by USA govt!!

Indeed I must admit that Bughti was a torturer a whatever you have labeled above but did our actions show us as any different from what I remember he passed away in a army operation attacking his cave further more is this our justice system in action so the defence would have to pick their guns up as well is this what our members believe is the form of justice our country is to adopt.

Secondly his undue support to America is what I disagree with he should have questioned our stance and how much support we showed to the US and then he should have morally supported the war and setup our defences being an army chief he should have had enough skills to judge that the war effort could spill over.

My friend on the borrowing system the boom in the financial sector was bought during Musharraf which was their because of all the easy installment schemes which people are suffering from now and another thing is the fact. Indeed we can see his work in defence sector has to be appreciated at the same time did he let the public opinion out no and did he bring the NRO solely fo the protection of BB and AS yes he did this so that our nation could face what it is facing nowadays.

As for the independant judiciary we needed it even if it was anyone Iftikhar Chaudry was a front upon which we campaigned not his restoration but the restoration of the honour of the judiciray. Even in the developed world I have heard of decision makers harrased but never removed just because you were not getting your favoured decision.

in the end Hasnain2009 please use civilised dialect I will answer your allegations as and when you post properly 'ganja' is no description of a two time prime minister.

As for Nawaz's support to BB was so that the countries democratic setup could be given a chance it is no desire of the PML(N) to win seats had that been the case PML(Q) could have been shaken habds with or many other willing members could be bought or sold.

Last edited:
FYI - Ali Ahmed Kurd spoke with Altaf Hussain and promiosed him that his well wishes will be conveyed to the lawyers.

What happened to the victims of 12th May incident.

^^^He is the president of the Supreme court bar association ofcourse he won't go around playing blame game without any evidence

Indeed I must admit that Bughti was a torturer a whatever you have labeled above but did our actions show us as any different

Yes, sir, we are diifferent, we sought to arrest a armed and hostile fugitive, who resisted arrest.

Sir, there is a inherent, by defintion difference between the police and the criminal -- do keep this in mind - no more free for all - no more a state whose writ tribes and their leadership will treat as if toilet paper.

Indeed I must admit that Bughti was a torturer a whatever you have labeled above but did our actions show us as any different from what I remember he passed away in a army operation attacking his cave further more is this our justice system in action so the defence would have to pick their guns up as well is this what our members believe is the form of justice our country is to adopt.

Blain and Enigma both posted on this count - there was no deliberate killing of Bugti.

Blain:
He did not come out of the cave. How were they suppose to capture him? The ones who went in to talk with him were killed. It was an unfortunate case of "you live by the gun, you die by the gun".

Secondly lets not blindly blame Musharraf for all that went on (I know some may be naturally inclined to do so for their personal dislike of him). The officers on the ground have quite a bit of leeway to conduct operations especially in the field. A senior SSG officer died while trying to negotiate with Bugti along with a few others.

While you cry over Bugti's death, do know that there are countless others whose names will never be known who met the same fate as Bugti while under his tribal leadership. Bugti played the classic fuedal game in which many many poor people suffered.

Enigma:
As already mentioned by many members that Bugti was killed in an accident. Yes he was been pursued and he was encircled and was being negotiated to come out of the bloody cave with his men.

The cave was os L shape from inside so in order to get to Bugti they have to get inside. Whenever and attempt was made to talk with him the forces received fire from inside. Ultimately they went inside to conduct face-to-face negotiations. A team was sent inside along with an Officer and while they were inside the cave the damn cave collapsed!!! And that is it!

Bugti his colleagues the officer and his men were sent down the rubble and crushed. No one dare to kill an SSG officer or soldier just like that dude.

But even if he was killed in an encounter, when a criminal resists arrest, and uses violence, what are the authorities supposed to do?

Yes, sir, we are diifferent, we sought to arrest a armed and hostile fugitive, who resisted arrest.

Sir, there is a inherent, by defintion difference between the police and the criminal -- do keep this in mind - no more free for all - no more a state whose writ tribes and their leadership will treat as if toilet paper.

I would like that to be seen as the perspective of the average Balochi from his tribe they captured Ataaullah Menghal and blew the cave of Bughti ofcourse an average Balochi would say this is an effort against our leadership the only one they ever had however horrible the BNP propaganda machine easily won over the people and that is why I feel in the first place that Musharraf is only good with foregin affairs because he has managed them really well. By removing Bughti the region has been no different so why were they to believe that Musharraf bought betterment to them and that is what was important.

Bughti may have been the bad guy but the people on the ground in Baluchistan in my opinion are probably not intellectual enought to change their issue is still water electricity and local problems, so that is why I believe that we were no different. A large part f the budget has been given to Baluchistan but this doesn't end up in the rise of schools just the rise of Land cruisers and Pajeros

But even if he was killed in an encounter, when a criminal resists arrest, and uses violence, what are the authorities supposed to do?

You surround him starve him and then bring him to justice he could have been held off by simply blocking all access of food and water a few days later the best of him would prefer to come out it has happened in the past why can't it happen again?

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom