What's new

'Musharraf A Traitor, Foreign Agent'?

Even if Musharaf gave away the nuclear secrets how could he do this without involvment of senior nuclear scientists(including AQ),Army and ISI?
Secondly calling an ex-president a traitor and spy isnt that easy.....if you say this u MUST mean it......i mean you MUST prove it!........what proof you have against him? I personaly dont like him but calling him a traitor and a spy is another thing! If you call him a spy then tell me how can a spy infiltrated the army?, served it till he became a general!, fought 2 wars and then became a president!

And even if he was that bad.......how good is the new one.....Mr. Zardari? or the notorious Mr. 10%!????
I think we were in a much better condition when mushi ruled the country when compared to the present situation!

^^Musharraf served Army in last three wars with india.
He recieved medals for bravery starting from the very first war he participated.
He is the conqurer of KhemKaran (Indian Village)
He was one stone of the wall which forbid indians the access to Lahore GymKhana.
He advanced to enemy ranks in Sialkot and at one occasion risked his life just to save the limited amunition when he jumped in to depot of burnig shells.
Having said that, I also like to mention that it was only miracle that he survived so many close death encounters and miracles can only be attributed to the one and only creator of Universe.
He took over Pakistan when his men on ground decided to save his life and apparently there was no other way than to sack the stupid Sharif.
Under his rule Pakistan strengthened in all fields like never before in history.
He is a living miracle and he is still around, I believe nature want more from him.
Under circumstance when govt. is threatning him TTP and RAW has attempted to kill him on various occasions only traitors will blame him out of frustrations.

Back
Top Bottom