What's new

Musharaf About Balochistan And Mengal On News Program

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gen (R) Pervez Musharraf Former President of Pakistan in an exclusive interview with Dr. Danish in fresh episode of Sawal Yeh Hai on Ary News.
Today’s topic:Balochistan Issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
musharraf was not corrupt a sincere man, but this so called democratic people have insulted musharraf and made him infamous

and this development wasnt shown to the media, those excellent roads from zhob to dera ismail khan, makran highway

and last but not the least akber bugti made a suicide, musharraf didnt kill him, this is another blessings of the misinformation of our media and jew news that we all believe musharraf killed him, made him villain

He is absolutely right about these Baloch sardars. They are the reason for Balochistan poverty and backwardness, not Pakistan.

Even if they are free, the people will still remain deprived of even basic needs of life. No health, no education and no security. After all, why there is no general uprising against Pakistan and only these Baloch sardars talking rubbish?

Akbar Bugti took royalty of Sui gas for many years. Just ask his children and those calling him 'shaheed' where did they spend that money? Definitely not on their people.

On top of that, we have 'leaders' like Zardari and Nawaz Sharif who are in politics for self interest.

I agree with Musharraf on this issue and he is truly patriotic Pakistani.

what the baloch people are protesting is not because what happened to them under musharraf, i guess musharraf was the only guy who wanted a peaceful prosperous balochistan, but these political goons esp nawaz shareef are only playing politics even if its harmful for pakistan and i mean it, why these democratic goons will never give anything to balochistan, any pak leader who was sincere for balochs was musharraf but the way he was defamed, he didnt deserve it

Back
Top Bottom