What's new

Munawar Hassan Clarifying His Position About Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) in Press Conference

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Munawar Hassan Clarifying His Position About Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) in Press Conference

Munawar Hassan mentioned that in Jang e Jabal and Jang e Sufayn there were Sahaba on both sides and did not said that in Jang e Qarbala there were Sahaba on both sides.media twisted this part.

Munawar Hassan said he is Al e Rasool(S.A.W) and there is no doubt that Imam Alii Makam Hazrat Hussain (R.A) was right and Yazeed was wrong.

Last edited:

Munawar Hassan mentioned that in Jang e Jabal and Jang e Sufayn there were Sahaba on both sides and did not said that in Jang e Qarbala there were Sahaba on both sides.media twisted this part.

Munawar Hassan said he is Al e Rasool(S.A.W) and there is no doubt that Imam Alii Makam Hazrat Hussain (R.A) was right and Yazeed was wrong.

ummm what

BS. He is a certified Yazeedi. All these dogs are.

I don't believe what crap this Molvi says. He's an idiot and he himself has proved it several times already..

@Shahmir kashmir : you were talking about chooras / Mirasis becoming Sayyad in Pakistan , This douchebag Munnawar is surely one of them

I want myself to keep away from religious disucssions. But yes many mirasis (not churas) in central punjab have assumed syed or qureshi surname. Munawwar hassan is not punjabi so I have no idea about his case. Generally according to Inb Batuta reference arabs of any background settling in punjab and hidustan were called syeds by the local muslim communities. This makes most of the syeds that we have in pakistan to have some partial arabic ancestary but the case of real ancestary from prophets grandsons is quite slim perhaps between 0 to 5 percent.

Munawar Hassan mentioned that in Jang e Jamal and Jang e Sufayn there were Sahaba on both sides and did not said that in Jang e Karbala there were Sahaba on both sides.media twisted this part.

I don't know which part media twisted because I have watched that interview, and heard him saying that sahaba were on both the sides in Karbala. But I guess it was a slip of tongue. At any rate, now that he has made it clear, we should accept it and move on. That is the way (to accept clarification and move on) of the gentlemen.

I don't know which part media twisted because I have watched that interview, and heard him saying that sahaba were on both the sides in Karbala. But I guess it was a slip of tongue. At any rate, now that he has made it clear, we should accept it and move on. That is the way (to accept clarification and move on) of the gentlemen.

Our problem with him is not what he says about a incident that took place around 1300 years ago , We hate him for what he says about PA martyrs

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom