What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Hi,
What your family does and what you think doesnt mean jack here.

What matters here is that there is 'Islamic' law and a justice legal system of PAkistan which has to be followed.

The justice system must be free and impartial in order to dispense justice.

It seems as though you have zilch knowledge of Diyah system. You are strongly recommended to skim through it before commenting.
Furthermore, you are more than welcome to Tag me when you open up a new thread on this particular topic !
Its a loop hole for murderers to escape its anti poor law we aee its flaws byt we have our eyes shut

we never discussed perceptions here. Just saying that you are worst. And hence don't have morality to denounce Pakistani protests against Mumtaz's death sentence.

By showing them how shitty their country is. :)

Says who ?
You ?
That is what I said .Except you all others including sane Pakistanis and rest of world respects our nation ,our democracy .
They have a differnt good opinion about us :D

As I've been repeating for years, we'll have to kill at least 20 million people across the length and breadth of this country, and we'll have to start from our own homes and very very close family members. Then and only then. It's not easy to win against Shaitan khabees, we need to let blood, floods of it. No other way! :D

HAN HAN SAB KO MAAR DO :D Aap aur bhutto rehna phir yahan :D

yeah right we dont kill anyone for the sake of a beef burger or deliberately send some handfull of musalman police officers to confront a voilent extremist hindu mob or burn churches or Sikh gurudawaras on monthly basis.unlike your's our SUPREME COURT doesn't hang hindus without any evidence just to heal the national musalman conscience--I mean yuo kiddin me, hang a non hindu just to please the national hindu conscience:wacko:

how cute, a bharti is lecturing us about peace and morality-----:ashamed:
unlike you we never ever elected a religious fanatic mullah chief minister let alone a prime miniter,who takes pride and votes on the basis of how he killed 2000+hindus in only 3 days including sitting hindu M.P'S by using state machinery and went to the extent of brainwashing military officers to burn a train loaded with indian citizens---our police plays encounter encounter with religious nutjobs:sniper:-------not even in my wildest dreams i can imagine of hindu police doing that to an rss hindu fanatic------batay krva lo do do takay ki

P.S plz dont kill your own countrymen your own very flesh and blood, just for the sake of taking revenge from some Arab Turk or Persian invader:blink:
@Areesh sir how do you manage to put these sanghi trolls in their place:fie:---dimagh kharab kr k rkh dea

Well .All I can see here is :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.
Again there is a lots of difference between your establishments and ours .

Son,

Don't bother to quote me unless you read Shariah view on murderer and his pardoning
the Diyat and Qasas laws, the Islamic jurisprudence that allows for the murderer to pay the blood money to the family of the victim and he can go scot free. This law is suitable for the well to do families but this facility is not for those who cannot afford the blood money to be paid to the family of the victim. This law is faulty in the sense that it allows for the murderer to go scot free without any repercussion. This has been observed in the cases of honorkilling of the girls and women whose killers are pardoned within the family for an amount of money they receive from the killers who are usually their own close relatives. This is a case of faulty justice as it serves only the rich and influential while punishes those who cannot pay the blood money. The justice system should be such that it punishes the culprit, if proven, for whatever the crime he or she has committed.

Another example that remains fresh in our memory is Raymond Davis who was set free after the Government of the USA paid the blood money to the family of the murdered. Where was the cry of the Mullahs and clergy who kept silent after the blood money was paid? Was the justice, in true sense carried out? But there was no criticism after it.

The law in Pakistan should be based on equality and equity, because human life is important and every life should be answerable to the law of the land, sans preference. A case can be cited of Shahrukh Jatoi and Shahzeb, who was killed by the former in grudge for stopping him from teasing his sister. The case went for a long time until the time blood money was accepted by the aggrieved party whereas Shahrikh Jatoi left without any persecution for murder he committed
Still if you are willing to act as blind with functional eyes than i cant change anything

Still if you are willing to act as blind with functional eyes than i cant change anything
Hello,

And kindly show me where have i acted blindly ? I have just presented my argument that in either case the blood money was paid, Thus satisfying the demand of victim family ISLAMICALLY and legally. Now if you can challenge it otherwise you're free to, but Ofc without your personal view, Because you see law has to be impartial and free. Why mullah didn't go haywire in case of DAVIs that is none of my Effking business nor I m mullah so dont ask me stupid questions like that !
Secondly, you don't have exhibit your limited comprehension ability, the system is perfect until it is free from partiality !

This might be your personal assessment based on your observation but few years ago I happened to come across official FBI document meant for military and other law enforcement agencies. According to it, Salafis are the red zone group followed by Wahabis (alah-hadith) and so, Sufi's being in the green zone. Deobandis fall somewhere in between. Idk about UK but Tabligi jamat works quite openly in America and is welcomed by Mosque run by both ICNA and Arabis from Egyptian and Saudi school of thought ( which ever imam they follow).

What is that to do with, threat level? That's what I remember about that document.

Exactly, you can't draw a comparison here cuz all these groups are offshoot of each other and are not supported by mainstream ulama of either Deoband or Alh-Hadith. while on the contrary, Mumtaz Qadari action is supported by mainstream Berlavi ulmma.

Not really, Barelvi Ulimah have spoken against his act.

As for Deobandi clerics and Alh-Hadith, I can give quite few examples they have criticised the military for going after terrorists e.g. Maulana Fazlur Rehman's speeches against action in North Waziristan and remained silent when these groups have slaughtered people wholesale and so on.
This issue has crossed fiqh lines with Jammat Islami (ikhwan inspired) calling for today's strike.

I am very surprised that no media channels had debate about death of qadri and exposing the madness of some people who are presenting him real Ashaq e wasool and hero of Islam. Is media scared?

I am very surprised that no media channels had debate about death of qadri and exposing the madness of some people who are presenting him real Ashaq e wasool and hero of Islam. Is media scared?
Quite a bit. Because the subject is too sensitive and the Media lack any actual religious experts who can debate the nutjobs(as if debating them is even a possibility).

The fact remains that I too get blood boils(as a statistic and not as a sanctimonious quip) when the Prophet is derided in any way. However, the case of Mumtaz has too much haze around what was said and more importantly its link with the blasphemy case makes it more a case of a dumbo (Mumtaz) being high on his Mullahism and wanted to stop any effect on the blasphemy laws than our very liberal Taseer mouthing anything.

Thousands attend funeral of Pakistani who killed governor

• A Pakistani supporter of Mumtaz Qadri gestures during a rally to condemn his execution in Lahore, Pakistan, Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Pakistan on Monday hanged Qadri, the convicted killer of a former governor, shot in 2011 by his bodyguard who accused him of blasphemy, officials said. (AP Photo/K.M. Chaudary)
By ZARAR KHAN and ASIF SHAHZAD

Associated Press

Tuesday, March 1, 2016
(Published in print: Wednesday, March 2, 2016)
Tens of thousands of Pakistanis chanting anti-government slogans on Tuesday attended the funeral of a police officer executed the day before for assassinating a secular governor in 2011 over accusations of blasphemy.

As a precaution against violence, authorities closed all schools and stepped up security in Islamabad and the adjacent city of Rawalpindi, where the funeral of Mumtaz Qadri was held. Roads around key government buildings and diplomatic compounds were also closed off, said police official Ashfaq Tarar.

Qadri’s supporters threw rose petals at the ambulance carrying his coffin through Rawalpindi and he was given a martyr’s funeral before being buried in Islamabad.

Earlier, authorities put a gag order on local media covering the funeral, warning outlets in a letter that they would face closure if their reporting “glorifies extremism.”

In response to the gag order, some stick-wielding supporters beat up a local media crew in Rawalpindi, breaking at least one video camera.

Footage posted on social media showed Qadri’s supporters jeering Pakistan’s Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid at the Karachi airport. One threw a shoe at the minister, who ducked to avoid it.

Qadri’s hanging on Monday triggered street protests in several Pakistani cities. A number of prominent religious leaders, politicians and militant groups in Pakistan had defended his actions.

He was executed for killing secular Gov. Salman Taseer, who had called for reforms of the country’s harsh blasphemy laws. Qadri said he killed Taseer because the governor had allegedly committed blasphemy by campaigning to change the laws and by supporting a jailed Christian woman accused of desecrating Islam’s holy book, the Quran.

Pakistan’s blasphemy laws allow for anyone convicted of insulting Islam or the Prophet Muhammad to be sentenced to death, though people often take the law into their own hands.

The January 2011 assassination horrified Pakistan’s relatively small liberal elite. However, many Pakistanis, including some in the religious establishment and in legal circles, praised Qadri.

Tens of thousands of Qadri’s supporters walked for miles to reach the funeral venue as police had blocked most of the roads for traffic, said police official Mohsin Abbas.

Many chanted in support of Qadri while others carried posters with photographs of the former officer. Ahmad Nadeem wore a shirt reading: “I’m Mumtaz Qadri.”

Pakistan is deeply conservative, and for decades the government tolerated and even encouraged certain Islamic militant groups, viewing them as a bulwark against archrival India. Perceived affronts to Islam can ignite street protests and lynchings.

In recent years, the government has moved to counter Islamic extremism as it has battled a homegrown insurgency that has killed tens of thousands of people.

Pakistan lifted a moratorium on the death penalty after a Taliban attack on a school in December 2014 and has executed over 300 convicts since then.

The government has also introduced a ban on hate speech and a media blackout on militant groups. It has promised to improve security for religious minorities – who are often targeted by extremists – and strengthen legislation on individual rights and women’s rights.

Thousands attend funeral of Pakistani who killed governor | Concord Monitor

Back
Top Bottom