What's new

Mumbai's ISIS recruit a trained suicide bomber

Confined to Kashmir? More like South and north east as well...and then the famous Sikh massacres in Punjab region

Again you did not understand the post..... I was not talking about terrorism as a whole, i was specifically talking about "suicide bombers" and its significance.....

Again you did not understand the post..... I was not talking about terrorism as a whole, i was specifically talking about "suicide bombers" and its significance.....

Well what was and what is.....doesn't matter. Today, you have a problem and it needs to be nicked out as soon as possible. This is not last time you will hear an 'Indian Engineer' doing shady stuff.

Yeah, But i remember reading a news when he arrived here, where in it was explained the difficulties to try him under law.... that was the point, but i am sure there will be provision for preventing a crime.....

It is the job of the lawmakers to make laws. You make your own laws, you don't follow anyone. Maybe USA says punishment for trying help a terrorist is 20 years....and India says, it is death Punishment.

Well what was and what is.....doesn't matter. Today, you have a problem and it needs to be nicked out as soon as possible. This is not last time you will hear an 'Indian Engineer' doing shady stuff.

I got to agree with you here, unfortunately we have our share of morons who think killing people is absolutely fine.......and unfortunately this is not going to to be the last time either.......

It is the job of the lawmakers to make laws. You make your own laws, you don't follow anyone. Maybe USA says punishment for trying help a terrorist is 20 years....and India says, it is death Punishment.

Well nothing wrong in making amendments in laws, and new scenarios require new laws and strict punishments...... Hope the government will work on it...... I dont think we can follow the footsteps of USA, Because of the mix of population we have.... But we can learn a lot from the way they enforce law and order......

Technically it is going to be difficult as he has not committed any crime in India, and there is no case against him in abroad (interpol)..... But i hope there are laws on prevention of a crime
If there isn't a law then it has to be created and i feel this is the best time to do it. Not to forget he's not alone,his friend were radicalised awell though only he was able to fly into hell and come back,his collage has been under scaner and those radicalised are being interrogated as was mentioned in a few reports a while ago. Anyways,prevention is better than cure.

If there isn't a law then it has to be created and i feel this is the best time to do it. Not to forget he's not alone,his friend were radicalised awell though only he was able to fly into hell and come back,his collage has been under scaner and those radicalised are being interrogated as was mentioned in a few reports a while ago. Anyways,prevention is better than cure.

This has gave the intelligence and security agencies night mares for sure......... We have enough morons already, and here we have a new one with larger ambitions..

Technically it is going to be difficult as he has not committed any crime in India, and there is no case against him in abroad (interpol)..... But i hope there are laws on prevention of a crime

From memory, section 109(?), has a provision for this, though the penalty is not mentioned.
He's more likely to be handled by our intelligence long before he sees court in any case.

Maah,who cares.Tangle his case in judicial bureaucracy and deny him bail citing some national security bullshit.

From memory, section 109(?), has a provision for this, though the penalty is not mentioned.
He's more likely to be handled by our intelligence long before he sees court in any case.

Intelligence agencies cannot keep him beyond a point, and he will have to be produced in a court to proceed with prosecution......

Intelligence agencies cannot keep him beyond a point, and he will have to be produced in a court to proceed with prosecution......

That would be a long time, trust me. There's no way any court would let him go based on a legal loophole, if it exists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom