What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no cast democracy. you people don't know what is human rights.then how can u comment about democracy.your goverment is hidding everything from you.no internatinal news channel in china because they are are scared because many truth will come out.no youtube ,no facebook ha ha you people don't even have rights to use internet freely then how can you talk about democracy.:rofl:

:rofl:I dont know human right is free to starving to dy, is free to be low caste, is free to be illetercy, it free to be untouchable. Is this the defination of human right in Mars?:rofl:

can you use youtube? do you how many use full medical videos is has? but in india we can see all good and bad things done by goverment in tv.can u ?

Some pic of indian so-called free hospital in New Deli.
Why indian like lying.?:lol:

7ae183263824c71d8b82a148.jpg

3b407af41108bbd3f3d38548.jpg

there is no cast democracy. you people don't know what is human rights.then how can u comment about democracy.your goverment is hidding everything from you.no internatinal news channel in china because they are are scared because many truth will come out.no youtube ,no facebook ha ha you people don't even have rights to use internet freely then how can you talk about democracy.:rofl:

So please tell me what the so-called democracy lead India to ?

something like these ?
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India

The Hindu Business Line : India ranks 134th in human development index: UNDP

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

:rofl:I dont know human right is free to starving to dy, is free to be low caste, is free to be illetercy, it free to be untouchable. Is this the defination of human right in Mars?:rofl:

no this is definition of cheap 50 cent troll, stay to the topic.

you have no word to say.......ha ha think.buddy what ever it may be you can't compare democracy with communist.hae have you ever enterted any goverment office. ha ha .

can you use youtube? do you how many use full medical videos is has? but in india we can see all good and bad things done by goverment in tv.can u ?

:lol:I can use YouTube, and I dont think china is democracy. And I do surppot real democracy, but not now, it is not the time for china to spread democracy, we are still developing country and have 8% people living under poverty line. And chinese current govt is much better than the govt of india, so we dont wanna be as mess, poor as indian.:lol:

-_-

好吧。。。反正我觉得可爱~ 我女朋友喜欢用这个符号 哈哈

我不懂其他的领域,但是中国至少在两个方面丝毫不落后于米国。

在材料科学方面中国和米国的差距并不大。我老爸是武大化学系的教授,主要研究对象就是压电材料。现在我们落后的是单晶材料和生物材料方面。。。

还有一个方面就是生物工程,尤其是微生物应用。在这个方面中国正在快速追赶,尽管目前我们生物科技的其他方面落后于米国(实际上米国在生物科技方面,尤其是分子生物学方面对所有其他国家都有压倒性的优势)。在生物科技中我们最落后的领域是医疗设备,尤其是重型医疗设备,例如MRI,CAT等。

不过我相信我们很快就能赶上米帝。至少我们具备追赶的能力,不像阿三连追赶的能力都没有。

:china:

恩 我对这些方面不了解 当时 我说的高科技是航天等等 那方面 可是在一想呢 你说的那两也够先进的啊 可是有一件事我给题出来 到目前为止 中国还是太依靠模仿创造了 虽然我们听不进这句 实时就社这样的 我们是有先进的铁路 可是跟美国的 x-37 比 我们还差远了 说白了 我这是实话实说啊 别误会了 我也不是在批评国家和共产党 我说的是到现在为止我体验的一切 不过 我也相信 总有一天我们会跟上西方国家的 可是到那位置之前 我门只能加油了! :china::china::china:

我的女生朋友(不是女朋友) 也爱用这~~~在没句的结尾 就忘问她是社么意思了。。。

Last edited:
you have no word to say.......ha ha think.buddy what ever it may be you can't compare democracy with communist.hae have you ever enterted any goverment office. ha ha .

Just save your words, the reality is here. India's so-called democracy created the world biggest poverty population and illetercy population. Do say india is democracy, that is a serious dishonor to real democracy.:lol: Man, face the reality~~.;)

bring that indian friend to me .lying ha.man we were banned by use due to this nuclear weapon.in 1990s only we started .in 1990s we are 60th place in economy.now........nothing is impossible.can go against your goverment? guns and tanks for uuu....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

banned by usa.

bring that indian friend to me .lying ha.man we were banned by use due to this nuclear weapon.in 1990s only we started .in 1990s we are 60th place in economy.now........nothing is impossible.can go against your goverment? guns and tanks for uuu....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

banned by usa.

Why we should? Doese every of our polician has a back swiss bank? Doese our polician play 4P with infancy girls like indian polician? No, they are much better than indian polician. And why should we do so?:lol:

u will use youtube only throw proxy.haa.how many times i have to say poverty is because of people not due to goverment or democracy.learn english .

u will use youtube only throw proxy.haa.how many times i have to say poverty is because of people not due to goverment or democracy.learn english .

:rofl:
If it is not bcoz your polician and so-called democracy, then tell me, bcoz what?
BTW: I dont think learn english is so important, but I think you are a smart guy, learning chinese will make you have a good future. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom