What's new

Mumbai engineer Hamid Ansari missing in Pakistan

ISI has used women to get others in honey traps....just not Muslim women :laugh:

Thts what i was sayin... ISI doesnt use muslim women...

I think he went to Join Al-kd and ISI wing , We will find him in some bomb blast to attack on India.

He will return in the form of Terrorist.

Too bad u doubt your own "indian muslims"...

I think he went to Join Al-kd and ISI wing , We will find him in some bomb blast to attack on India.

He will return in the form of Terrorist.

the bombers/torchers of churches in Orissa, bombers of german bakery or other such blasts had no "ISI wing training" (what is that anyways?) nor they went to Afghanistan

in india's case it's all homegrown modules

:lol: :lol: i don't think any one is unaware about condition and position of women in Muslim world :lol:

Good to know about world but please first you should know what is going on in your own capital :omghaha:

bizarre story....ehh who knows

Don't insult the bizarre stories they are much better thn this piece of crap :P

except Mastermind and financier of these attacks have safe heaven in Pakistan like doud Ibrahim and Bhatkal , menan , Hafiz .... etc..

last i heard, this mystery bollywood/underworld guy Ibrahim was seen partying it up with some prince in dubai maybe you should ask them first

Hafiz Saeed as far as we are concerned is not a terrorist nor are charges propagated by new delhi seen as sufficient enough to incarcerate him; as per a court ruling. Hence he's free -- meaning what harber or safe haven? He's a Pakistani citizen :lol:

where's the harbor? :laugh:

thats why world call you Liars :lol: :lol:

speaks volumes about a world that still engages in trade with and sells arms to this evil lying conniving country :laugh:

world calls you guys slum dwellers who ride on elephants and dont eat beef -- does that hold in its entirety?

BTW i ask him why the F he come to rescue a girl while we have better rescue 1122 service then whole india :omghaha:

Rescue1122.jpg

medical-transport.jpg

rescue_.jpg

32668948.jpg

599127_446525868762407_1385797646_n.jpg

@Imran Khan
Absolutely and was featured in many International meetings as a great example of an emergency service. The foreign trainers use this model in other countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
This story is bizarre. The man leaves shining India to find a job in a so called stone age country, while his banker dad, teacher mom and dentist brother could not help him find a job in a country that is growing as rapidly as India is. He goes to Afghanistan on a tourist visa, such visas do not allow the bearer to look for work or attend interviews. Then he finds a girl in distress in Kohat, where even a local would hesitate at traveling alone, never mind go there to rescue a girl and a pathan girl at that, you have got to be seriously mad to even think of taking on such a challenge. So he enters Pakistan illegally on an Indian passport to rescue a girl in Kohat, can you see where I am coming from... a rich indian guy goes to a hell-hole to find work, finds a girl in distress in Afghanistan but she is in Pakistan, so discards common sense and enters a hostile country and area on an Indian passport, I think I can smell something and it aint a dhosa.

Kohat aint a hell hole dumbass... we have alot of fine soldiers and officers from tht area... and houses one of our oldest cantonments...

if you read my post again you will find the reference to hell-hole refers sarcastically to Afghanistan, where he went to find work.

You may have almost 12,000 posts and your rank is of a general but a) you need to read and b) some good manners never hurt anyone.

if you read my post again you will find the reference to hell-hole refers sarcastically to Afghanistan, where he went to find work.

You may have almost 12,000 posts and your rank is of a general but a) you need to read and b) some good manners never hurt anyone.

Apologies my frnd.. il delete the post.

Back
Top Bottom