What's new

Mumbai engineer Hamid Ansari missing in Pakistan

Went to afganisthan for job:woot: or weed ;)

Ontopic: Hope he will be back soon

This article has lot of contradictions...Why should a bright guy will go to a job in Afganistan...I feel either he may have some other agenda like spy operative to work for ISI or he might been sent by RAW to made it to Pakistan....It is funny to say that that guy does not know the impact when he will be trying to enter to Pakistan from Afganistan, being an Indian citizen...

So the good part of him is that he can play double cross to both India and Pakistan agencies due to certain advantage of him..

This is the most weirdest story I have heard in a while...went to Afghanistan, but was trying to help a girl in distress in Pakistan?

Illegal entry looks the most probable cause...and there is no proof that he is in Pakistan...
Another story could be that ISI thought he was Indian spy, used a girl to get him into Pakistan.

Another story could be that ISI thought he was Indian spy, used a girl to get him into Pakistan.

ISI doesnt have women agents moron...and they dont use such cheap tactics...although ISI men seducing indian diplomats and officals is another story... my father served in ISI.. I know better.

ISI doesnt have women agents moron...and they dont use such cheap tactics...although ISI men seducing indian diplomats and officals is another story... my father served in ISI.. I know better.

You are contradicting yourself.

Lol... the men seducing part was from ur media ... which claimed tht a Pak police officer befriended an indian diplomat and got info from her... and yes again.. id say tht ISI doesnt use women because we are a muslim country...

Lol... the men seducing part was from ur media ... which claimed tht a Pak police officer befriended an indian diplomat and got info from her... and yes again.. id say tht ISI doesnt use women because we are a muslim country... stop watching retarded indian movies......
If ISI wanted him captured they would have done it easily... also if he was a spy.... there would not have been any news from india reguarding his missing status.

Mysterious story indeed. Doubt he is a spy or anything, his photo is all over the internet.

engineer_B_2_2_2013.jpg

Indians justifying one bs at a time, epic. Always have an excuse ready for all the chit that might come in flying. Some moron goes to Afghanistan, on a tourist visa looking for a job, bwhahahhaa. Then enters PAkistan to help a chick. Let me guess pathanon kay hathay chadh gaya. I hope ISI gives him a good chitroll, and make a point for all the loney tooney indians who want to have an adventure at the expense of Pakistan. Good luck buddy boy, in a way I am really feeling sorry for him. Cant even start to imagine what he would be going through. :D

funny . if you do not keep an eye on "IM" activists and your govt doesnt bother to check when they apply for destinations like Afghanistan.

how huge the number is?

is there any specific data if you can post.

and even if its huge as per your claim , the region demands an alert. Unless you are not sending spies or other activists for specific activities your govt or for that matter every country will keep an eye on its citizens flying over to troubled regions like Afghanistan bordering Pakistan.

Do you agree with your countrymen here that India does NOT probe or keep any such record of such visitors?

We are not a police state and we can't check anyone who is applying for visa unless the host country demands so. And I don't think apart from someone going to Pakistan our intelligence agencies will care much about the applicants

He is also at fault, he went to an enemy country to save his friend.

Since he wanted to play "Hero".....now pay the price !

Back
Top Bottom