What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are valid questions yet to be answered by Indian intelligence. :tup:

What do you mean by that Neo?

Cant 10 people sneak into India, hell they can. No big deal, there are so many Indian returning from the gulf in trawlers/Uru without any documents. The only difference here is that these guys carried guns and grenades. This terror strike was waiting to happen. Our border surveliance is poor at the best.

170 dead and 3 days to clear, what do you think, it could have been done more easily. We started actiing only after they killed 56 in CST and many more in cafe leopod,Taj and Oberoi.

And for this prime witness, you need to wait and see what happened. I have info that this lady has been arrested for misleading the investigators, as she never saw anybody coming.

He heard that Shakeel Siddiqui got harrased in india. Ofcouse he came up with this logic inside pakistan to protect him. He might become media figure and some money over there!

im impressed:hitwall:

you both can run a show probably it would be very successfull wonder what the name would be.

In which world have you heard that any defence / intelligence official is arrested for not failing to act on tips.

I think you are not alien to this world. Just google it and you will get many stories. so I hope you will consider india as a country of this world.

Of course yes Muslims, died and that probaly is the only thing that matters to you.

For me and other moderate Muslims, Killing of a single innocent human being, is like the killing of whole humanity. And thats the teachings of Islam

The third largest navy wasnt prepared to scan and monitor the zillions of fishing boats that leaves Indian ports for fishing and hence these guys got through.

So the fault lies at your end. Thats what i am trying to say in this whole thread.

Last edited:
you both can run a show probably it would be very successfull wonder what the name would be.

thanks for the advice. will this about it at some point in time. but definately not now. i dont wanna be another shakeel:cry:

New Delhi: India on Friday asserted that perpetrators of terrorism in this country must be handed over to face "Indian justice" and clarified that there is "no dilution" of that stand.

External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee also asked Pakistan to undertake a "full investigation" into the Mumbai attacks in a "sincere", "transparent" and "verifiable" manner to unveil the "full conspiracy" into the terror strikes.

"There is no question of dilution of our demand of extradition (of those responsible for terror acts in India)," Mukherjee told reporters while clarifying to media reports quoting him in a TV interview.

"We have never given up the demand that perpetrators of the terror acts should be handed over to India. There is no question of giving up that demand. We have not climbed down from that demand," he said.

"The fact that dastardly terror crimes have been committed in India, therefore the perpetrators must face Indian justice. This is not an either or situation as these things are not mutually exclusive," Mukherjee added.

The Minister issued the "clarification" on a TV interview in which he had said that India will have no objection if those behind terror acts here are put to "fair trial" in Pakistan itself, a remark which amounted to softening of New Delhi's position on the issue of extradition.[/QUOTE]

This is my personal opinion , Whatever India did so far was just for fore coming elections.Congress government cannot do anything against Pakistan or terrorists and basically its wrong to blame some other country for lack of our security.

India will keep talking for next 3 months...Nothing to take this seriously.

Why has India gone soft?, they were quite persistent before.

Indian Media is run by a bunch of morons! I wish more freelance newsmen come in and save the Industry!

India has been an aggressor in past (100s of years back), when we were rich.But now we are left with nothing.May be I am right oriented,but to an extent it matters how much money you have.

Also to add one more point, we need our neighboring countries should be stable if we want our people to be in peace.

While the indian investigators sit at the front door of the witness' house,the FBI sneak in and wisk her away from the...ahem..toilet! Leaving them aptly said 'clueless'.Now thats viligence on the part of the indian authorities...seems nothing's changed post 26/11.Not that I mind.

Trust the indians to keep the D in the drama rolling! :pop:

In seems from the report that US has more freedom to operate in India than in Pakistan. They came, took her to USA for questioning and then returned without Indians knowing. In Pakistan they atleast can't do that.

have you thought for a moment that it might have happened with the knowledge of Indian intelligence agencies. India is not exactly Pakistan where the writ of the state is absent from large parts of its territory.

Obviously .. she is taking a paid leave on behalf of Indian agencies !

The Associated Press: Pakistan: 10 days for Mumbai attack investigation

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) — Investigators have 10 days to complete their inquiries into the Mumbai terror attacks, Pakistan's top Interior Ministry official said Saturday.

Rehman Malik told reporters that investigators were looking at information handed over by India and leads gathered independently. Provincial and central government-level investigations were ongoing, he said.

Comments: Suddenly Rahman Malik is projected as Hero by Indian media. Most of the TV channels said that Pakistan got up from deep sleep and now looking into indian proof. But most channels doubted that pakistan govt can take action. Many said its a good movement from Zardari...

Seems Zardari gaining huge popularity in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom