What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he interviewed?

Never AFAIK. He has never appeared on TV.

RR is either mistaken or being deliberately mischievous.

The decent thing for all Indians to do is to accept that GOI is creating issues out of nothing and for one purpose in mind that is to hurt Pakistan's image in any manner they could do. So when ever the Indian government sees things are not moving as planned, they come out with another allegation, this time the Indian PM made one about the GOP's involvement or some elements of the GOP as Indians like to put it, the fact is who do you think you are kidding, world has started to realize how much truth lies in these so called allegations of India and this is clearly shown now in their response every time India whines about Pakistan's involvement or perhaps handing over of the list of people that India thinks are in Pakistan.
The sooner Indians have a look at their own house and figure out that the problem lies within and not outside, the better it would be for the whole region and world, my advice to Indians would be to do not let your government make a fool out of yourself as you are well aware that your elections are near and therefore creating war hysteria and blaming everything on Pakistan is considered to be a shortcut to victory.

Isn't it clear that the terrorists came from Pakistan and must have had significant support in terms of training, motivation, logistics et al?

If true how is it an internal problem of India?

Been watching Zaid Hamid eh?

The decent thing for all Indians to do is to accept that GOI is creating issues out of nothing and for one purpose in mind that is to hurt Pakistan's image in any manner they could do. So when ever the Indian government sees things are not moving as planned, they come out with another allegation, this time the Indian PM made one about the GOP's involvement or some elements of the GOP as Indians like to put it, the fact is who do you think you are kidding, world has started to realize how much truth lies in these so called allegations of India and this is clearly shown now in their response every time India whines about Pakistan's involvement or perhaps handing over of the list of people that India thinks are in Pakistan.
The sooner Indians have a look at their own house and figure out that the problem lies within and not outside, the better it would be for the whole region and world, my advice to Indians would be to do not let your government make a fool out of yourself as you are well aware that your elections are near and therefore creating war hysteria and blaming everything on Pakistan is considered to be a shortcut to victory.

What does you mean by issue out of nothing, killing of 180 innocent people is a no issue for you, only because a bunch of Terrorist from Pakistan were responsible for this.

About list of people, you can ask Mr.Javed Miandad, who is Dawood Ibrahim and can also check this link :KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM

We are not facing the election for the first time in 60 years to be fooled, It are you who are fooled during every election because, after 1-2 years of election you just find your Army General in the seat of President, General Kiyani is also in the line.

Regards

Dabloo

Isn't it clear that the terrorists came from Pakistan and must have had significant support in terms of training, motivation, logistics et al?

If true how is it an internal problem of India?

Non state actors, India has no evidence of Pakistani establishment's involvement of any sort. By God if they did, Singh sb would be standing on his chair shouting at the top of his voice with Mukher ji following the lead.
The recent statement made by the British FS should be enough to take of the blinds, Indian public is made to wear, thanks to the GOI and your media.

What does you mean by issue out of nothing, killing of 180 innocent people is a no issue for you, only because a bunch of Terrorist from Pakistan were responsible for this.

About list of people, you can ask Mr.Javed Miandad, who is Dawood Ibrahim and can also check this link :KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM

We are not facing the election for the first time in 60 years to be fooled, It are you who are fooled during every election because, after 1-2 years of election you just find your Army General in the seat of President, General Kiyani is also in the line.

Regards

I see you are having some comprehension problems understanding my post. Ahh well no surprise. Let me put it straight for you, you guys need to wake up and smell the coffee and not just follow GOI who is making a mockery out of you Indians by blaming everything on Pakistan. In this regard i would suggest you read Arjun Rampal's comment when he was asked to comment over the whole thing, he said it is very easy for us to blame Pakistan right away because that diverts the attention from the failures of our own government, agencies and what not and this has to change.
Do you know that the widow of the police officer that got killed has refused to accept the investigation report presented to her about her husband's death.
Seriously wake up before it gets too late.

Non state actors, India has no evidence of Pakistani establishment's involvement of any sort. By God if they did, Singh sb would be standing on his chair shouting at the top of his voice with Mukher ji following the lead.
The recent statement made by the British FS should be enough to take of the blinds, Indian public is made to wear, thanks to the GOI and your media.

Even if that is true, isn't it up to Pakistan to dig out the terrorists from their dirty trenches and make them face justice?

Have they done that? Are they doing that?

Isn't your PM just trying to dodge the issue in a most pathetic manner by producing all sorts of useless alibis and hair splitting like a khoja baniya?

I see you are having some comprehension problems understanding my post. Ahh well no surprise. Let me put it straight for you, you guys need to wake up and smell the coffee and not just follow GOI who is making a mockery out of you Indians by blaming everything on Pakistan. In this regard i would suggest you read Arjun Rampal's comment when he was asked to comment over the whole thing, he said it is very easy for us to blame Pakistan right away because that diverts the attention from the failures of our own government, agencies and what not and this has to change.
Do you know that the widow of the police officer that got killed has refused to accept the investigation report presented to her about her husband's death.
Seriously wake up before it gets too late.

True Dear,

This time i don't understand anything, but this one :

made me completly blank.

Bye

Regards
Dabloo

Even if that is true, isn't it up to Pakistan to dig out the terrorists from their dirty trenches and make them face justice?

Have they done that? Are they doing that?

Isn't your PM just trying to dodge the issue in a most pathetic manner by producing all sorts of useless alibis and hair splitting like a khoja baniya?

So what do you want us to dig, empty vessels? You guys have no prove what so ever and yet you have the audacity to come out with a comment like that. Seriously no one is buying this, not even the closest allies of India.

True Dear,

This time i don't understand anything, but this one :

made me completly blank.

Bye

Regards
Dabloo

No surprise.:tup:

So what do you want us to dig, empty vessels? You guys have no prove what so ever and yet you have the audacity to come out with a comment like that. Seriously no one is buying this, not even the closest allies of India.

Since Ajmal is Pakistani, it is now the duty of Pakistan to investigate the matter and determine how and why a Pakistani citizen landed up in Mumbai with a team of well-trained jehadis with a plan to wreak havoc all over the city.

India has already provided a comprehensive dossier of evidence to help you guys out.

After all this, if Pakistan is still not able to pursue the leads, then it is further decreasing the already rock-bottom prestige and standing of Pakistan.

You seriously think Pakistan doesn't have the details to carry out her investigation.

That they are doing all they could to get to the bottom of the issue, to bring the terrorists and their backers to justice.

They have the details of each of the 10 attackers for weeks. The details of their backers for long. What exactly has been done till now except a grudging acknowledgment that Kasab is a Pakistani after the most pathetic denials for weeks.

Let me know why do you think Pakistan government is doing the best it can?

Since Ajmal is Pakistani, it is now the duty of Pakistan to investigate the matter and determine how and why a Pakistani citizen landed up in Mumbai with a team of well-trained jehadis with a plan to wreak havoc all over the city.

India has already provided a comprehensive dossier of evidence to help you guys out.

First of all this isn't what we are talking about, don't change the damn subject which is about Pakistani establishment's involvement into the whole thing as stated by your PM. All i am asking where's the evidence? Even the Brits have made it clear that Pakistani establishment is not involved.
Moreover let me ask you what was your Navy or the coast guards doing when an unidentified boat was in Indian waters and that too for days, which they claim have brought the terrorists to Indian soil.
Whatever India did provided, Pakistan immediately acted, don't you think we would be spinning stories then if our intentions were bad. India at one stage was not even willing to share the evidence and was only demanding Pakistan to handover the so called culprits. It was not until India was pressurized to hand over the evidence and even then that did not said anything other then yeah of course Ajmal is a Pakistani, a Pakistani that has no record of being a Pakistani, speaks hindi, wears an Indian (whatever you call it) on his arm and somehow gets captured alive only to tell yeah he is a Pakistani:tup:. Pakistan has on numerous occasions asked for an access to this Ajmal Kasab, yet denied, may i ask why? What is GOI so afraid of that they don't allow access to this so called Pakistani citizen by the respective country. Moreover Pakistan has on numerous occasions asked India to investigate it jointly, lets develop a mechanism and investigate the matter, the answer is again NO, so then again what do you want us to act upon, baseless allegations or better yet GOP itself because now they have being charged by your PM.

After all this, if Pakistan is still not able to pursue the leads, then it is further decreasing the already rock-bottom prestige and standing of Pakistan.

You shouldn't be worried about that since a decrease in our reputation will help India in the long run, don't you think?

Let me know why do you think Pakistan government is doing the best it can?

I don't think at all that GOP is doing the best it can to handle the whole issue. For me it would have been best if we would have slapped right across the Indian face when they violated the PAF airspace for the first time. The remains of the Mirage inside the Pakistani territory would have proved Indians about our intentions to solve the whole issue. There is no better way to prove it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom