What's new

Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train may soon become reality

I hope India does not get sucked in by the cheap **** China offers you, if you want to have a safe network go with the best in Japan, France, Germany, England etc. Please my Indian friends don't let China anywhere near this project, their tech is all copied and illegal.

why foriegn help build it on its your own indigenous technology.

why foriegn help build it on its your own indigenous technology..
First feasibility study, fund allocations,..... technology demonstrator, then mass production etc.......will take so many years, its better to import now and do the indigenous development on the side.....

^^^when there's technology already there being used in some part of the world succesfully,then only a foolish will waste time,money and brain to build a new one.....management skills

I hope India does not get sucked in by the cheap **** China offers you, if you want to have a safe network go with the best in Japan, France, Germany, England etc. Please my Indian friends don't let China anywhere near this project, their tech is all copied and illegal.
Yeah listen to Shatterpoint. Don't buy Chinese. I don't want to see indians anywhere near China's level of development. Go ahead and worship Western countries and import their products. You are such a hyper power india you deserve it!

Chinese HSR is the copy of German-Japanese tech, so India will prefer original.
It is higly likely that France's Alstom will construct Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR.

Yeah listen to Shatterpoint. Don't buy Chinese. I don't want to see indians anywhere near China's level of development. Go ahead and worship Western countries and import their products. You are such a hyper power india you deserve it!
Atleast we will worsjip the original thing......we dont like cheap chinese low quality products.the whole world knows it!!!....we don't want any rail accidents quite often!!....go,keep your copied 3rd class hsr with yourself.....

why foriegn help build it on its your own indigenous technology.

why foriegn help build it on its your own indigenous technology..

Even Chinese don't have indigenous technology. :lol:

Apparently the target is 6 corridors by 2020. Bit optimistic by Indian standards, but you never know, they might be able to pull off another "delhi metro".

The six rail corridors that are under study by the Government are:
Pune- Mumbai- Ahmedabad, completed by Systra, Italferr and RITES)
Delhi- Chandigarh – Amritsar
Delhi – Agra-Luknow-Varanasi-Patna, Mott MacDonald (UK)
Haldia – Howrah route completed by Ineco along with Prointec and Ayesa
Hyderabad – Dornakal – Vijayawada – Chennai, JARTS with Parsons Brinckerhoff India
Chennai -Bangalore – Coimbatore – Ernakulam.

You forgot to add Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Jodhpur HSR in the list.

India and France are rocking and rolling in their relationship, everywhere you look India and France are working in almost all fields, the fighter jet deal has added a massive amount of momentum to the friendship. A friend who was in Mumbai recently told me that almost al the new restaurants etc opening in Mumbai are French food stores and Indian people are enjoying different foods from allover the world, it make me happy that my country France and India are on such close terms.

do we really need these overhyped toys. Better improve railway infrastructure so that passangers can travel safely. Also improve av speed to 160-80. Those who want to travel really fast can always fly.!

its not in the best interest of my nation to build a system which is very costly to maintain. also we might need fences on both the side of the tracks to make sure tresspassers jump in the middle of a fast moving trains path, which is not that feasible considering the current state of my nation.
Sure we will do it one day, the day is not far, but until then we have to concentrate on the present INDIAN Railways and increase the train fares and make the Railways a asset and not a liability that is still looking at the allotment of central funds to be operational.

its not in the best interest of my nation to build a system which is very costly to maintain. also we might need fences on both the side of the tracks to make sure tresspassers jump in the middle of a fast moving trains path, which is not that feasible considering the current state of my nation.
Sure we will do it one day, the day is not far, but until then we have to concentrate on the present INDIAN Railways and increase the train fares and make the Railways a asset and not a liability that is still looking at the allotment of central funds to be operational.

loll this system will be profit making and self sustaining. it is best thing in national interest right now. kindly keep ur advice to urself. thanks

Back
Top Bottom