What's new

Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train may soon become reality

It will be initially but I am not sure there is other way for the government as it does not have that kind of money at hand and had to invest $1 trillion in the next few years on infrastructure.

Mate - now that you are getting personal, you may carry on with your discussions. Peace.
i am just making you realize the ground reality, you living in US tells me that you are from either upper class or upper middle class family, and your idea of spending on fancy gadgets suggest that you have no intension of looking down at people from your level and working for them.

^^^dude, here we are talking about "what will happen after mumbai-ahmedabad bullet train approved decision???"...its not like--"if we will have bullet train or not???".......so plzzz don't discuss it here....u may do so in other existing/new forums.....

if you don't really want it, go ahead, no one is stopping you to forward your views to the govt. ......

^^^dude, here we are talking about "what will happen after mumbai-ahmedabad bullet train approved decision???"...its not like--"if we will have bullet train or not???".......so plzzz don't discuss it here....u may do so in other existing/new forums.....

if you don't really want it, go ahead, no one is stopping you to forward your views to the govt. ......

live in your delusional world of ifs and buts. but before you do that think about the common man, India is not only for the rich and affuluent, its for the poor too who are exploited in every other way.

actually, i thought about the poor man and thats why i want the HSR, coz' it may increase job opportunities and decrease pressure on conventional rails(which are generally overcrowded....u may be knowing it if you are actually a son of rail employee) as i discussed in my previous posts.....and the rail tickets will obviously be introduced at subsidized rates!!

actually, i thought about the poor man and thats why i want the HSR, coz' it may increase job opportunities and decrease pressure on conventional rails(which are generally overcrowded....u may be knowing it if you are actually a son of rail employee) as i discussed in my previous posts.....and the rail tickets will obviously be introduced at subsidized rates!!
i don't know what is your understanding about this subject. But i am fed up explaining the poor state the present INDIAN government is because of the very evil of giving everything in subsidy.
why do you think corruption and money laundaring of government assests in the name of commision is happening in the first place, it all because of subsidy for every commodity.
The more you subsadize on every thing, the government has to get loans from the international community and become more debted.

I don't know how else can i explain you.

Job oppertunity - How may will get job ops, the very moment a modern system comes into place, it always aims at cutting down the number of employes. I am a mechatronics engineer, do not say me there is no automation in these HSR/

^^^good, if you are that experienced, i leave the war of words but most of the youths in the country won't agree with you, and i wanted to be in bullet train's side, but now i am confused and might be against it....well, for your experience on these matters there's no point arguing with you(i agree with you)...coz' i'm just a student(17yr old in tele-engineering/cloud computing)..

^^^good, if you are that experienced, i leave the war of words but most of the youths in the country won't agree with you, and i wanted to be in bullet train's side, but now i am confused and might be against it....well, for your experience on these matters there's no point arguing with you(i agree with you)...coz' i'm just a student(17yr old in tele-engineering/cloud computing)..
i am not saying that Young guys lack the experiance, all i am saying is that in the teens they tend to see and love fancy gadgets, but when they become responsible for a family they will realize the need for saving and spending on esential commodities rather than expensive toys.
I used to be like you and any other college student when i was in college and when i earned by first salary, eventually i found out that every nation that suffers economic crises is because the people of the nation borrowed and invested the money in liability and not on assets. Greace and Leh Man Brotehrs are good example.

You'll learn it when you start earning and when you find at the end of the month you have nothing in your bank because of puting your money on the wrong gadgets

@ashokdeiva :Kerala is planning to build North-South HSR with Japanese help. Whats your opinion on that?

My take: A North South express highway is more beneficial than HSR.

@ashokdeiva :Kerala is planning to build North-South HSR with Japanese help. Whats your opinion on that?

My take: A North South express highway is more beneficial than HSR.
i have nothing to say, Konkan Railways is a profitable sector in the Indian Railway. so if the GM and DRME of the Konkan railways think that they can move to the next level. I have no objection.

But i too stand with you in your comment that North South Express way.

i have nothing to say, Konkan Railways is a profitable sector in the Indian Railway. so if the GM and DRME of the Konkan railways think that they can move to the next level. I have no objection.

But i too stand with you in your comment that North South Express way.

AFAIK, Kerala HSR has nothing to do with Indian Railway. Its a separate project..but I rather have this money invested in expressway with a narrow gauge tram/metro in between. But I heard from TV that the Japanese will only give us money if we build HSR that too with Japanese technology.

Beijing-Shanghai high-speed train tickets cheaper|Society|chinadaily.com.cn

Beijing-Shanghai high-speed train tickets cheaper

After the price cut, business-class tickets will be lowered to between 1,400 yuan (222.22 U.S. dollars) and 1,575 yuan from the current 1,750 yuan. Prices of premium seats will stand at 949 yuan, down from the current 1,055 yuan.
Bullet train ticket prices in China is high too after discount.

At 949 yuan minimum, it's the 1/3rd of average Chinese monthly wage. No wonder Chinese bullet trains are running empty as ordinary Chinese passengers stick with slow trains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom