What's new

Mumbai: Abandoned by heartless cabbie, pregnant woman delivers in temple

Driver should be traced and punished how can he left a woman in this condition. But i think it is a cooked up story because of recent anti Muslim incidents Govt tries to calm down Muslim by feeding that Hindu people help Muslims.

hmm, well if its literal meaning is not the name of a God or anything, then in the light of Islam it is allowed
Oh come on don't try to be such naive. All pakistani Muslims claim to know more about Hinduism than Hindus themselves.

And for your information Ganesha is the name of a god. He is the Elephant headed god who is supposed to be removal of obstacles

Not trolling. All I'm doing is stating my opinion (just like you have). Religion is for people who can't think for themselves. :)

like @Abu Namr said above, the taxi driver must be traced and punished... his reason for abandoning the lady would have been a combination of social awkwardness, not wanting to see his taxi messed up even in such a situation, not wanting to contribute to any medical bills that may arise in this situation, not wanting to spend time helping the lady's situation but try to make profit by finding another passenger - all in all, a callous state of mind brought by the indian life of hurry and short-time goals... the taxi driver would have also refused other passengers in other situations.

but good that the ladies in the temple organized a delivery place there, even though they didn't know what to do medically.

there are also other things to be noted - the non-availibility of mid-wife service locally and the narrow streets - things to be removed obviously, for cleaner civic services.

what can i say, a combination of bad and good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver should be traced and punished how can he left a woman in this condition. But i think it is a cooked up story because of recent anti Muslim incidents Govt tries to calm down Muslim by feeding that Hindu people help Muslims.

You caught us again. The guy in the picture is Lala Ram, he also played a part in Mumbai drama and 9-11 attacks. If you look at one of the videos of Mumbai drama, you can see a blurry image in crowd that looks 100% exactly like him from behind.

The lady is a stage actor, Saraswati Sharma, who plays the role of Kali at a local drama company in Ayodhya.

The cute baby is however Muslim. Stolen recently from a Muslim couple who finally conceived 22 years after marriage after they performed Haj. The baby is to be brought up a Hindu only on a diet of vegetables and will never become a genuine fast bowler.

The taxi driver is the same guy who drove Modi's mother for voting. You will see while everyone's face is visible, the driver's face is being kept in the dark. I've been told he is literally heartless and is given fresh muslim blood everyday just to keep him alive.

modi_mother_350_050614043948.jpg

Last edited:
hmm, well if its literal meaning is not the name of a God or anything, then in the light of Islam it is allowed

It is the name of God. It also means Lord of Ganas.

The name Ganesha is a Sanskrit compound, joining the words gana (Sanskrit: गण; IAST: gaṇa), meaning a group, multitude, or categorical system and isha (Sanskrit: ईश; IAST: īśa), meaning lord or master.[15] The word gaņa when associated with Ganesha is often taken to refer to the gaņas, a troop of semi-divine beings that form part of the retinue of Shiva (IAST: Śiva).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom