What's new

Multiple Friction Points Between India and China along the entire LAC

Indians are sitting at Table Top, which is along the same ridgeline overlooked by Black Top / Helmet Top. Apparently, Table Top is just on the Chinese side of the Chinese Claim Line. So, indeed, Indian Army did make a little bit of gains after August 30.

Unless the Indians escalate the stand-off, I guess Beijing is not going to assault those positions on Table Top but see if the Indians can hold on to them over the winter.
Actually the table top on Gurung Hill is in Chinese hands, it is shown as PLA position on top of the 3 Indian camps. The Gurung Hill table top is about 1.2km away from Black Top as per Google Earth map. (Black Top is not shown on any of the pictures thus far posted in this thread).

Indian camps are actually on mountain ridge,

Last edited:
Actually the table top on Gurung Hill is in Chinese hands, it is shown as PLA position on top of the 3 Indian camps. The Gurung Hill table top is about 1.2km away from Black Top as per Google Earth map. (Black Top is not shown on any of the pictures thus far posted in this thread).

Indian camps are actually on mountain ridge,
Indian positions are EXACTLY on the LAC. They really abide by our boundary. Yet that still constitutes a violation.

even trolling on this forum is now boring smh

the new design completely effed up the traffic.

even trolling on this forum is now boring smh

the new design completely effed up the traffic.
I actually prefer the new design over the old design ... makes the forum look much "cleaner" if you will. Old design was dated and I can't even remember how it was before :p:

I actually prefer the new design over the old design ... makes the forum look much "cleaner" if you will. Old design was dated and I can't even remember how it was before :p:
doesn't seem like most like it though. forum traffic was reduced

doesn't seem like most like it though. forum traffic was reduced
I feel traffic has actually recovered for the most part. I did notice a huge drop, possibly over 60%, in the first day or two but now it seems to have mostly recovered.

I feel traffic has actually recovered for the most part. I did notice a huge drop, possibly over 60%, in the first day or two but now it seems to have mostly recovered.
In the first week or two, our web-master was constantly refining website out look and improving the website, that may affect the some traffic. yes it is now better than the old one.

Normally every neighboring countries has a few disputed points along their borders which they settle with the passage of time. Looking at the LAC where both India and China have DOZENS of friction points, its a MIRACLE that no major war has happened since 1962. Time is with China as its ascending trajectory in Military and Finance is unmatched globally. On the other hand India has a right wing Government that has fractured it internally, its economy is sinking and it has terrible relations with most of its neighbors. The outcome of any conflict between the two is a writing on the wall. Below clip is just a minor illustration of the growing border issues between the two.

At every passing moment the friction points between the two are rising , keeping the irritants under the covers is no solution now. The only cure for this ever increasing dilemma(cancer) is a major surgery. :pakistan: :china:

Back
Top Bottom