What's new

Multiple Friction Points Between India and China along the entire LAC

do you know what zoom in/zoom out on a camera is??
Hope you are not blind. They are(PLA and IA position) 1.5 km apart. How can camera covers entire Indian position with high resolution and PLA position 1.5km in the same frame. And also PLA position is claimed to be higher than Indian position.

h3z5JaF.jpg

Hope you are not blind. They are(PLA and IA position) 1.5 km apart. How can camera covers entire Indian position with high resolution and PLA position 1.5km in the same frame. And also PLA position is claimed to be higher than Indian position.

I think you misunderstood the map. Indian closest position is 1.5km from Black Top. But Indian camp1 is around 400 meters from PLA held 55245 height.

Black Top is farther distance in the back on Chinese side. PLA held 55245 height not equal Black Top. You see the black colored chinese words on the top right corner meant road to Black Top.:-)

I think you misunderstood the map. Indian closest position is 1.5km from Black Top. But Indian camp1 is around 400 meters from PLA held 55245 height.

Black Top is farther distance in the back on Chinese side. PLA held 55245 height not equal Black Top. You see the black colored chinese words on the top right corner meant road to Black Top.:-)
Do the Indians not understand what the meaning of a rightward pointing arrow is :crazy: :hitwall:

400 or 100 meters, , This picture is taken from which side?

Indian positions are visiably at a disadvantage - and looks like India did lose this peak to China otherwise Indians would not be sitting desperately on well-overlooked position like this.
1600266441103.png

Indians are sitting at Table Top, which is along the same ridgeline overlooked by Black Top / Helmet Top. Apparently, Table Top is just on the Chinese side of the Chinese Claim Line. So, indeed, Indian Army did make a little bit of gains after August 30.

Unless the Indians escalate the stand-off, I guess Beijing is not going to assault those positions on Table Top but see if the Indians can hold on to them over the winter.

lol...............very satisfying propaganda for cheer leaders :omghaha:
D-atis is an Indian blogger, check out his tweeter, he is never friendly to China, but his post admitted that Indians are 1.5km away from Black Top.

Back
Top Bottom