What's new

Mullen: China now a world power.. Lol

Those East Turkisman terrorists rabidly killed not only the Han Chinese, but many other Muslims like Hui, that's why they need to be cracked down.

Same for the Tibetan separatists who cowardly attacked women and children.

Most Chinese Muslims are Han Chinese, and its the U.S. that support the East Turkisman terrorists not countries from the Muslim world.

bush-rebiya-400.jpg

images

Simply put Muslims could only attack China from north west side of China and Muslims were to weak to fight China, being to far away from its power centre.

Muslims couldnt attack china when they invaded India as the terrain was impossible to cross over to China.

Simply put Muslims could only attack China from north west side of China and Muslims were to weak to fight China, being to far away from its power centre.

Muslims couldnt attack china when they invaded India as the terrain was impossible to cross over to China.

You are talking about a country which defeated Rome and Persia Simultaneously........

Muslims have no reason to attack China.

China has excellent foreign policy for all Muslim nations, and never invaded any Muslim country in its thousands of years history.

@Mosamania,

I'm just trying to make a point that it's not all sweet & rosy as u r portraying in your earlier posts. I could probably dig out many events! War, clashes, etc happened in the past & will continue to happen.

Btw, I respect China, especially for what thay have achieved in recent times.

@Mosamania,

I'm just trying to make a point that it's not all sweet & rosy as u r portraying in your earlier posts. I could probably dig out many events! War, clashes, etc happened in the past & will continue to happen.

Btw, I respect China, especially for what thay have achieved in recent times.

But compared to the West. China was really all sweet and rosy with us.

Better then ur argument for sure which was pretty damn poor.

Well it convinces me and my chinese friends and since this topic concerns only us. What do you think is not our problem.

Your argument is that too hard a land to cross. Hannibal crossed a much worse land (regarding distance not steepness) And Muslims were too weak (Which I also defeated by showing history of the time)

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Again I am talking about 1000s years ago not recent history....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it convinces me and my chinese friends and since this topic concerns only us. What do you think is not our problem.

Didnt want you tell wrong information to people, so I thats why I started posting here.

Its wrong to give out lies and you never gave me information as to what you said was correct, so you still give out wrong information, where a lot of people will learn wrong things here.

Didnt want you tell wrong information to people, so I thats why I started posting here.

Its wrong to give out lies and you never gave me information as to what you said was correct, so you still give out wrong information, where a lot of people will learn wrong things here.

Exactly which information was wrong again???

Your argument is that too hard a land to cross. Hannibal crossed a much worse land (regarding distance not steepness) And Muslims were too weak (Which I also defeated by showing history of the time)

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Again I am talking about 1000s years ago not recent history....

Indians are trying to get you against China because Indians hate China and Pakistan the most.

Ignore the Indian trolls.

Weren't the contemporary muslim countries of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and the likes once part of some Chinese empire? Wonder how that happened.

Anyways stop derailing the thread guys!

But compared to the West. China was really all sweet and rosy with us.

Trade

In 2008, Sino-Saudi bilateral trade was worth € 32,500,000,000[4], making Saudi Arabia China's largest trading partner in Western Asia.[5] In the first quarter of 2010, Saudi oil export to China has reached over 1 million barrels, exceeding export to USA.[6]

In 2010, it was expected that China would buy more oil from Saudi Arabia than the United States, Saudi Arabia's long time ally.[7]

People's Republic of China

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/21558-china-build-mecca-monorail.html

Back
Top Bottom