What's new

Mullah Omar Is Dead

Feel Sorry for you Indians.

Having spent Billions of USD in Afghanistan and still getting kicked out along with NATO with nothing to show for the Expenditure.

Send me the address so I can Ship vast quantities of BURNOL to ease the PAIN.

LIFE IS A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE....

lol..as I said..wait and watch buddy. We usually plan big and plan long.

Afghan Taliban dismiss reports of Mullah Omar's son's murder in Pakistan
By Tahir Khan
Published: August 4, 2015
ISLAMABAD: Afghan Taliban rejected on Monday claims by a senior Afghan official that Mullah Omar’s son was killed in an attack in Pakistan.

Earlier, Afghanistan’s first deputy speaker of the national assembly Zahir Qadir claimed Mullah Omar’s son, Mullah Yaqub, was killed in Quetta last week.

“There is no truth in the claim. Yaqoob is alive and I am in contact with him,” Mutasim told The Express Tribune.

Another Taliban official, Dr Aminul Haq, said he contacted Yaqoob two days ago and Afghan officials were issuing baseless statements to create a misunderstanding within the group.

The deputy speaker of the Afghan national assembly quoted unnamed “credible sources” as saying that Mullah Yaqub, who had hoped to succeed his father as leader of the Afghan Taliban, was killed by supporters of the new Taliban chief Akhtar Mansoor four days ago while he was attending a meeting.

Zahir Qadir told Tolo TV in Kabul that Mullah Yaqub, who was around 21-years-old, was trying to be appointed as his father’s successor.

“But Mullah Mansoor tried to become leader of the Taliban.”

Meanwhile, Afghan Taliban spokesperson Qari Yousaf Ahmadi denied claims by unnamed officials that gunmen had attacked a Taliban convoy in Balochistan’s town of Chaman and Kuchlak.

“We contacted Pakistani officials who deal with refugees, other sources and locals but all categorically rejected these claims, saying no such incident happened in Balochistan,” Ahmadi said in a statement late on Monday.

“Based on the information, we reject with the claim as the enemy wants to create concerns among the people,” the spokesperson added.

merged all mullah Omar related developments in one thread
hope that the news dont derail the peace talks

Peace talks will more than likely be derailed in the short to medium term, while the Afghan Taliban settle their internal differences. Even in the worst case (armed conflict between the various Afghan Taliban factions), there is a benefit in that the AT will be severely weakened as a group. The conflict can also be used as a means of leveraging the factions amenable to peace talks.

Keep in mind that there were always going to be Taliban factions that would not stop fighting, the recent developments will only serve to make that delineation clearer and allow Afghanistan and Pakistan to focus their military efforts on those who oppose dialog and a political settlement in Afghanistan. Interestingly, the TTP appears to have come out in support of the anti-peace talks faction opposed to Mullah Mansour, which theoretically should mean that Afghanistan and Pakistan have common enemies in both the TTP and Afghan Taliban factions opposed to peace talks.

Will the NDS and ANA recognize this and shed Indian influence that is only serving to keep Afghanistan destabilized (via their support of the TTP)?

Mullah Omar dead , who is leading the TTA now ?
and how would we know that he is not a Puppet of RAW and India ??

My signature is not Insulting :)
its clearly say TTA , stands for Tehreek-e-Taliban Afghanistan ..

there is no TTA in Afghanistan so basically you are insulting TT members of PDF as you are pissed off at negative ratings you got from them

there is no TTA in Afghanistan so basically you are insulting TT members of PDF as you are pissed off at negative ratings you got from them

that is what you think , not me ... you have any proof to prove your point :)
i am just insulting the Afghan Taliban ...
Ap ko itna bura lag raha hai , tu mera Signature mat read karo :)

that is what you think , not me ... you have any proof to prove your point :)
i am just insulting the Afghan Taliban ...
Ap ko itna bura lag raha hai , tu mera Signature mat read karo :)

i Leave it to the mods ans admins to decide if this signature of yours is against the rules or within the rules

I'm back ..... B][tche's ,
Fcuk you , TTA's ... ( TTA's Stands for Tehreek-e-Taliban Afghanistan ) wink:"
is

@Horus @Jungo

i Leave it to the mods ans admins to decide if this signature of yours is against the rules or within the rules

is

@Horus @Jungo

Some one seems to have rubbed him pretty hard.......

Come on mate........ Change it....... Debate and and win over...... :)

Peace talks will more than likely be derailed in the short to medium term, while the Afghan Taliban settle their internal differences. Even in the worst case (armed conflict between the various Afghan Taliban factions), there is a benefit in that the AT will be severely weakened as a group. The conflict can also be used as a means of leveraging the factions amenable to peace talks.

Keep in mind that there were always going to be Taliban factions that would not stop fighting, the recent developments will only serve to make that delineation clearer and allow Afghanistan and Pakistan to focus their military efforts on those who oppose dialog and a political settlement in Afghanistan. Interestingly, the TTP appears to have come out in support of the anti-peace talks faction opposed to Mullah Mansour, which theoretically should mean that Afghanistan and Pakistan have common enemies in both the TTP and Afghan Taliban factions opposed to peace talks.

Will the NDS and ANA recognize this and shed Indian influence that is only serving to keep Afghanistan destabilized (via their support of the TTP)?
those that were loosing sleep over the Pakistani initiative of tri-lateral talks in Murree will be celebrating now
thats the issue with these worthless piece of shites that are so volatile and unreliable .. it took a lot of brinkmanship and back door diplomacy that saw Americans, Afghan regime and even china on-board our peace initiative with Afghan taliban, now their internal conflicts remind me of the time when even taking the warmongers of 80-90s to Mecca didnt help to stop their infighting.
its a lost cause now.

Back
Top Bottom