What's new

Mukti Bahini must be given due credit for liberating Bangladesh: Gen Jacob

They are definitely better looking than Indians, and sorry to say most of your good looking actors/ actresses were/are Bangla.

No need to hate..Appreciate..

And don't make me get personal. ;)

They are Bengalis but not Bangladeshis. You don't really want to see Bangladeshi actors or actress. :lol:

I mentioned only one, who are these people?

Anyway I'm not really interested in venturing into quagmire of Bangladeshi identity crisis. My original post was aimed at Pakistanis which was replied by Pakistani with civility, but as usual Bangladeshis being more Pakistani than Pakistanis themselves took offense on behalf of their former masters.

There is no identity crisis among Bangladeshi's, many do not even know or care about their Turkic or foreign ancestry. The crisis seems to be in your need to change recorded history. All immigrants Muslims are our ancestors, why should they be masters, what kind of idiotic talk is that, may be for you they were masters, but not for us. They were the founding fathers of Muslim Bengal and Bengali Muslim nation and ethnic group.

Bengal history did not just start from 1200 AD. You are well versed in Islamic history but Bengal's golden era predated long before the arrival of Islam.

Have you heard the name of the ancient city of Tamralipti.

They do not exactly look like Shudra and Dalit's either, that is because they are of mixed ancestry. Lets say they are a mix of Shudra, Dalit and some upper caste with immigrant Muslims. More mixed genes among higher classes and less so among lower classes, it is as simple as that. And what is wrong with my username, I keep my name in honor of my dark-skinned country men, you have a problem with it? I am proud of my username Kalu.

I have no problem with it at all. But I remember you mentioning that you kept this username because people call you Kalu. So a bit weird to see you trumpeting about turkic ancestry.

I hereby attest that all the credit for liberating Pakistan from Bangla people goes to Mukti Bikinis.
stock%20stamp%20pic.jpg

Whats wrong with dark skin? They are genetically superior!

There is no identity crisis among Bangladeshi's, many do not even know or care about their Turkic or foreign ancestry. The crisis seems to be in your need to change recorded history. All immigrants Muslims are our ancestors, why should they be masters, what kind of idiotic talk is that, may be for you they were masters, but not for us. They were the founding fathers of Muslim Bengal and Bengali Muslim nation and ethnic group.

It seems you didn't get my post, need I translate in Bengali?

Because, they don't like Mukti Bahini, they don't like Indian Army and they don't like General Jacob. (some don't like their culture, race, language, country too). So they have no idea how to approach the subject without praising either Muktis or IA. Hence their revision that it was a Brahminical indian plot that required no sacrifice and valour from both Muktis and IA. I know its retarded, but thats just how it works here.

Case of Identity crisis. First they were Indian, Pakistani and then Bangladesi.

Bangladeshis are all Pakistani. :lol:

Indians can hate as much as they want. :rofl:

Of course Muktis deserve credit. They kicked some serious Pakistani martial genocidal *****.

I have no problem with it at all. But I remember you mentioning that you kept this username because people call you Kalu. So a bit weird to see you trumpeting about turkic ancestry.

Where did you hear that, hehe, I never said anything like that, source please. Now lets not bring my personal stuff in it.

I will tell about a friend of mine. His name is Khan -----. This guy actually had a legend in his family that some foreign gentleman came down centuries back, married into local family and founded his family. He is medium dark like average Bangladeshi, but his facial feature and body structure look distinctly mixed, Bengali local with proto-Turkic, almost similar to Mongols and it is nothing like Chakma or North East states tribals. So this is just one example, these kind of examples are all around us.

The thing that you guys forget is that Eastern Bengal was a sparsely populated jungle area. It was settled by clear cutting teams headed by migrant Muslims and local converts working under them. Most educated land owner families descend from this mixed ancestry, while the land-less tenant farmers are mostly local converts, but then over centuries fortunes changed and people got even more mixed.

Anyway my "we Bengalis don't have much to say about military past" was said in jest, but subtlety is beyond Bangladeshis. And off course I only meant Indian Bengalis, not Bangladeshis. Don't really want to be seen same as Bangladeshis in PDF of all places.

Majority of largest empires of Indian history was based on East India as I have said Palas did build one of the largest empire in Indian history. Indian Bengalis contributed two chief of IA, one admiral and one air marshal in Indian armed forces. That's probably more than any other ethnicity.

Where did you hear that, hehe, I never said anything like that, source please. Now lets not bring my personal stuff in it.

I will tell about a friend of mine. His name is Khan -----. This guy actually had a legend in his family that some foreign gentleman came down centuries back, married into local family and founded his family. He is medium dark like average Bangladeshi, but his facial feature and body structure look distinctly mixed, Bengali local with proto-Turkic, almost similar to Mongols and it is nothing like Chakma or North East states tribals. So this is just one example, these kind of examples are all around us.

The thing that you guys forget is that Eastern Bengal was a sparsely populated jungle area. It was settled by clear cutting teams headed by migrant Muslims and local converts working under them. Most educated land owner families descend from this mixed ancestry, while the land-less tenant farmers are mostly local converts, but then over centuries fortunes changed and people got even more mixed.

The turkik, mongol or whatever look you claim is the austro asiatic root of yours. Being so closed to North East, you don't need people Central Asian plateau to give you asiatic look.

It seems you didn't get my post, need I translate in Bengali?

The problem is Indians would be delusional, and nothing will change that fact. Its just a waste of time to try to have a sane discussion. And now he wants to translate in Bengali, as if I have a problem with English comprehension.

original_S-D-Burman_46e780fbd19fb.jpg

Here's a pic of SD Burman, the great mongol warrior. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom