What's new

Mukti Bahini must be given due credit for liberating Bangladesh: Gen Jacob

You got my questions wrong, I asked you how do you know you are mix? Did you get your DNA done?

Then I would have asked you if you did then, how did you get about the other DNA you are so proud of?

We have a extended family and you will be surprised to see that the difference of skin color within the family. My grand Mo was completely dark which I saw but all her brother and sister except one are as good as Iranian. She had both local and foreign blood in her.

We have a extended family and you will be surprised to see that the difference of skin color within the family. My grand Mo was completely dark which I saw but all her brother and sister except one are as good as Iranian. She had both local and foreign blood in her.

Ok, how did they get this blood?

How true, at last you understand.. I remember a song, "Where have you been"

Yes only 3,00,000.. You were lucky your ancestors were not effected...

Yes, the civil war... India should be proud of the actions of Pakistani army... no?

Right, be afraid... very afraid.

Eventually, Baluchistan is still in the eventual phase while you guys have a GDP surpassing your former state..

Hahaha, are you telling me that RAW knew that Pakistani army would kill and rape poor Bangladeshis which would give India an opportunity to liberate your country.. how can you be so brainwashed? :woot:

What a moron, RAW was trying to provoke like I said for PA to react and they did react with overwhelming force, which RAW could not predict, but it was like the winning of lottery for them. It was beyond their wildest expectation, PA did such a fantastic job of alienating then East Pakistani's that most were won over to the side of supporting independence. Of course no one could predict anything, but they expected to get some reaction which they hoped to exploit, but they won the jackpot because of the stupidity of PA and West Pakistan leadership. Hopefully that clears it up.

Now, were you or your living ancestors present when they got (Euphemism) this blood?

No, they were not present. They were not present when the first homosapien ever reached E. Bengal either. Now wat is your point Indian.

What a moron,

You can call youself all you want, restrain when you are addressing me.. ahole!
RAW was trying to provoke like I said for PA to react and they did react with overwhelming force, which RAW could not predict, but it was like the winning of lottery for them. It was beyond their wildest expectation, PA did such a fantastic job of alienating then East Pakistani's that most were won over to the side of supporting independence.
PA did not abandon you, they committed genocide and was forced to abandon their operation of genocide(By India, does 90,000 ring a bell?).. Pakistan provokes every other day in Kashmir, we don't go about killing our own people.. keep this reasoning for dull people who consume this mumbo-jumbo blindly.

Of course no one could predict anything, but they expected to get some reaction which they hoped to exploit, but they won the jackpot because of the stupidity of PA and West Pakistan leadership. Hopefully that clears it up.
Yes and as a Country India has the right to look out for its security.. The reaction, jackpot or not, does not justify our propaganda win cause you have said it yourself it was indeed a jackpot which btw is the genesis of your country.

No, they were not present. They were not present when the first homosapien ever reached E. Bengal either. Now wat is your point Indian.

Simple, you do not know how they got that blood.. so stop being proud of something you do not know of..

Now, were you or your living ancestors present when they got (Euphemism) this blood?

Most of the migration of Arab, Turcic and Persian happened from 8th to 18th century. After that there were not any major migration but after the battle of palashy there were decline in the upper elite among the muslims which has brought muslims of all background more together and there were huge inter marriage and mix up in the last 300 years specially.

Same to my family. Our extended family have darker people ( for example like Muhammad Kaif ) or light skinned people like Katrina kaif lool!! Because of extensive intermingling between races!

These delusional morons live in their own delusional world and want to impose this delusion on to the rest of the world. I urge Bangladeshi's to not waste your precious time with these people who have nothing better to do, except barking endlessly here in PDF. Sometimes we try to share our own point of view, but for them it means nothing but garbage. So why have dialogues and conversations in the first place, and they will probably use information they get from you anyways and use it against you.

There is one bright side, here we have people from other parts of the world, if they see even a fraction of what is going on, it should be an eye opener for them. Some I think already figured them out and others will in due course of time.

And some do not have the courage to argue reasonably...

Using ***** is the last refuge of incompetent...

I think the Indians have a definite agenda to prove and propagate:

- there was no foreign blood among Bangladeshi Muslims
- all Bangladeshi Muslims derive from Shudra and dalit convert

why:

- they somehow feel these foreign blood as superior, because of their caste/varna system and its natural affinity towards lighter skin
- so under no circumstances they can accept the fact that Bangladeshi's have foreign blood

Why else would they make such a big deal out of a trivial fact of history, which is so common in all parts of the world, migration and resulting intermingling of people. It is common among Hindu's too, the Aryan Migration, which again they want to deny for political reasons. The Brahmins don't like to admit they also are of foreign mixed blood, between Iranic/Aryan migrants and local Shudra/dalit/adivasi types. What a pathetic bunch of loosers.

I think the Indians have a definite agenda to prove and propagate:

- there was no foreign blood among Bangladeshi Muslims
- all Bangladeshi Muslims derive from Shudra and dalit convert

why:

- they somehow feel these foreign blood as superior, because of their caste/varna system and its natural affinity towards lighter skin
- so under no circumstances they can accept the fact that Bangladeshi's have foreign blood

Why else would they make such a big deal out of a trivial fact of history, which is so common in all parts of the world, migration and resulting intermingling of people. It is common among Hindu's too, the Aryan Migration, which again they want to deny for political reasons. The Brahmins don't like to admit they also are of foreign mixed blood, between Iranic/Aryan migrants and local Shudra/dalit/adivasi types. What a pathetic bunch of loosers.

*clap* *Clap*

First refer to this:

These delusional morons live in their own delusional world and want to impose this delusion on to the rest of the world. I urge Bangladeshi's to not waste your precious time with these people who have nothing better to do, except barking endlessly here in PDF.

And then you waste your precious time on PDF responding to us.

If caste system is anyone's blood, it's in yours'. So bent on trying to prove how fair you guys are, and such. At least the Dravidians in India proudly proclaim themselves as dark coloured, not going around trying to prove an Iranian ancestry. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom