What's new

Mukshpuri Top-Into The Fairyland Of Pakistan

Read my post carefully gentleman, i said History, and not religion, which is there to see to both of us. You can build a better future only if you know your history. I traveled almost every place in my country which is linked to my history and i do it for sake of my children's, because if parents know history then children will learn it from them.
Wikipedia is not a good source for history lessons for children.

You Used The Word 'Vedic' Sounds Religious To Me :agree:

You Used The Word 'Vedic' Sounds Religious To Me :agree:

If any one word starting to offend you and prompt you to forget the correct history and actual heritage that we both share. Then you need history lesson my dear @Samlee

You should learn more on history of Multan, Peshawar, Lahore and entire region for that matter including Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Turkey and entire middle east. You will find places like Amasya, Kaysri, Nishapur, Ramsar, Amol and so on an so forth. Learn real history and connect the dots with your actual heritage.
I don't have any issue on which faith you follow now, that may be the real god to you and no one should object to that but your ancestry and history is not going to change because of that.
So my friend i respect every religion and i'm not here to demean anyone just because they are born in that religion.
One who drinks alcohol is not bad, but one drinks alcohol and then creates scene, rob people rape women is bad... see the difference.

If any one word starting to offend you and prompt you to forget the correct history and actual heritage that we both share. Then you need history lesson my dear @Samlee

You should learn more on history of Multan, Peshawar, Lahore and entire region for that matter including Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Turkey and entire middle east. You will find places like Amasya, Kaysri, Nishapur, Ramsar, Amol and so on an so forth. Learn real history and connect the dots with your actual heritage.
I don't have any issue on which faith you follow now, that may be the real god to you and no one should object to that but your ancestry and history is not going to change because of that.
So my friend i respect every religion and i'm not here to demean anyone just because they are born in that religion.
One who drinks alcohol is not bad, but one drinks alcohol and then creates scene, rob people rape women is bad... see the difference.

Dear I Am Not Offended At All I Am Just Mentioning The Word Vedic Which Comes From Vedas Which Does Sound Pretty Religious.

History and Culture Is A Matter of Debate And Point Of View Which Can Be Debated But This Is Not The Proper Thread So Dear Gentleman Just Enjoy The Sceneries Of Our Beautiful Northern Areas

@ghazi52 this looks pristine and Swarga on earth. Why dont you guys invite us here? :) i love to go here and see this beauty.
This is our common ancestry and we should do more to keep it for our children's. There are many cities named in sanskrit in Pakistan like Multan and Peshawar, and they should be preserved as the link to the old Vedic heritage.

Guys no hatred expected, this is a beauty and i'm admiring it as it is and putting my true thoughts with history in perspective.

What about Islamic history and heritage in India? Babri Mosque should have been preserved and why the Hindus are trying to take credit for the Taj Mahal and many more. These areas in Pakistaan might have a vedic aspect a few thousand years ago but not any more. These parts have been Muslim dominated for the last 1000 years so don't butt in where you are not wanted.

Last edited:
What about Islamic history and heritage in India? Babri Mosque should have been preserved and why the Hindus are trying to take credit for the Taj Mahal and many more. These areas in Pakistaan might have a vedic aspect a few thousand years ago but not any more. These parts have been Muslim dominated for the last 1000 years so don't butt in where you are not wanted.

I Agree With Your Objections But Lets Not Spoil This Beautiful Thread And Descend Into Troll Fight.

The Respected Indian Member Praised The Natural Beauty Of Our North We Should Reciprocate His Courtesy

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom