What's new

Muhammad Ilyas arrested in Karachi

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In a joint intelligence based operation between CTD and Rangers, Muhammad Ilyas was successfully arrested without incident. A close associate of Qari Shakirullah, he pledged allegiance to (TTP) Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (Khalifa umar Mansoor Group) in 2012. He had fled to Saudi Arabia to avoid arrest.

On his possession were a number of smalls arms, terror related propaganda and 7.62 steel core penetrators.

He is mentioned in the CTD Red Book - Page 51:
1655632991716.png

1655633306673.png

1655633233210.png

Which group member was he before he pledged allegiance to TTP and why he wasn't arrested then?

In a joint intelligence based operation between CTD and Rangers, Muhammad Ilyas was successfully arrested without incident. A close associate of Qari Shakirullah, he pledged allegiance to (TTP) Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (Khalifa umar Mansoor Group) in 2012. He had fled to Saudi Arabia to avoid arrest.

On his possession were a number of smalls arms, terror related propaganda and 7.62 steel core penetrators.

He is mentioned in the CTD Red Book - Page 51:
View attachment 855106

View attachment 855108

View attachment 855107

How the heck is that a darmyani naak?

CTD should get my profile done as well, I am sure they'd downgrade my nose too :P

Anyways on a serious note, well done by everyone involved. But don't we have a truce with TTP right now?

This is not the point,
My point is how the hell did he run off to saudi arabia of all the places ?
How did he manage to bypass FIA at the airport ?
why was NADRA's record not enough , even with biometrics to nab him ?
How did he make travel documents ?
Who did we question in Saudi Arabia to issue him work permit ?

So long as the above questions are not addressed, no good will ever happen.

Which group member was he before he pledged allegiance to TTP and why he wasn't arrested then?

We don't like answers to such questions. Let's just celebrate for a little while.

We don't like answers to such questions. Let's just celebrate for a little while.

🤫
It has been over 20 years but we still cannot tell who funds, trains, brainwashes these people, and armies only kill the leaves but leave the roots so more leaves come out after a while. Today we have TTP and ISIS but where has Alqaida gone? Zahawirhi is still alive and giving out statements but yes media and public is bored of that old propaganda.

This is not the point,
My point is how the hell did he run off to saudi arabia of all the places ?
How did he manage to bypass FIA at the airport ?
why was NADRA's record not enough , even with biometrics to nab him ?
How did he make travel documents ?
Who did we question in Saudi Arabia to issue him work permit ?

So long as the above questions are not addressed, no good will ever happen.
Everything is in place, but then corruption is also rampant.

Probably will get handed over to TTP.
We’ve already handed over Muslim Khan and Mehmood Khan, the highest ranking TTP prisoners we had and hundreds of TTP foot soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom